• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Creator

The Creator

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hey guys, nice to meet you. If you go on 3dsforums, you know me as The Creator or Kackle526 before my name change. I thought I would register for here, see how many people from 3dsforums come here out of curiosity. If you don't know me, I like to create things. Avatars, are my favorite, and soon I want to get into 3d modeling and sound. I plan on getting a Wii U probably a year or two after launch, as I'm going to be building my first gaming PC in May for my birthday. Hope to see some old friends here, and meet some new ones. If he is here too, I expect to see "Sepharos" post here within an hour...

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

Hiya son!

Welcome to the Wii U Forums!
Sepharos is already here, but he was active for like 5 seconds before calling me a 'stalker'. As you so nicely put it.

You might run into Aaron and Brian6330 here a lot.

Have fun, stay out of trouble, or I'll send you to your room.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

Greetings Creator. Welcome to the Wii U Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member of the forums.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#4 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hello! Welcome to the Wii U forums! I'm not from 3DS forums, unfortunately. xD I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's lots to do here and there are plenty of great people to meet. Be sure to check out the chat room from time to time! Please do share some of the stuff you make. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!