Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

http://thewiiu.com/t...i-u/#entry67723

http://nintendoevery...th-current-gen/

http://www.gamereact...rs+II-intervju/

http://www.gamereact.../grtv/?id=29571

Do you even pay attention before posting?
No offence, but it's right here in front of you in this thread.
If you bothered to read the text you wouldn't need to ask these questions.

Oh I thought you said the interview is from E3 2011...I was confused.

#22 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

Oh, no, that was the fellow I was quoting, TRON.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#23 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

This sucks..

It should be ported from the PC version.

#24 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Oh, no, that was the fellow I was quoting, TRON.

That makes sense.

#25 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

i know they said the exact same thing in their E3 interview. so ok maybe not the same interview but same things being said. either way this game is nothing to me and show a waste of development... IMO.

#26 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

I assume this was expected? I for one thought they would at least bump it up a little.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#27 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:27 AM

I assume this was expected? I for one thought they would at least bump it up a little.

i was thinking the same. hopefully assassins creed 3 will be a bump between ps360 version and wii u version. i refuse to play a game ona next gen system with the same graphics as this gen. i really am looking forward to killer freaks from out of space. i really hope they can significantly improve the graphics. so as far as launch games im going to get killer freaks/assassins creed, and a nintendo 1st party. as of right now. obviously we have to wait until e3 to see whats announced.

#28 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

i was thinking the same. hopefully assassins creed 3 will be a bump between ps360 version and wii u version. i refuse to play a game ona next gen system with the same graphics as this gen. i really am looking forward to killer freaks from out of space. i really hope they can significantly improve the graphics. so as far as launch games im going to get killer freaks/assassins creed, and a nintendo 1st party. as of right now. obviously we have to wait until e3 to see whats announced.

Killer Freaks has some weird aliens.

I wish they could make them look better instead of just being Raving Rabitts covered in slime.

#29 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

agreed but it was early and was most likely based on hardware that the wii u had at the moment. im sure it will look better now that the wii u is supposedly very strong.

#30 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

I wish they could make them look better instead of just being Raving Rabitts covered in slime.

I guess Ubisoft is going for a more comical appearance with the way Killer Freaks is going. Doesn't seem like a serious game.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading somewhere that Killer Freaks was supposed to be a spin-off from the Rabbids but were later changed into their own characters because it didn't fit with their established image.

Edited by Joshua, 01 April 2012 - 03:05 AM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#31 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

Also, have you noticed that the guy interviewed has said, "you know" numerous times?

omg IT'S BALLYHOO FROM MARIO PARTY 8!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#32 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:45 AM

Killer Freaks has some weird aliens.

I guess Ubisoft is going for a more comical appearance with the way Killer Freaks is going. Doesn't seem like a serious game.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading somewhere that Killer Freaks was supposed to be a spin-off from the Rabbids but were later changed into their own characters because it didn't fit with their established image.

They said the guys working on it had worked on the rabbids series.
They said there's many different kinds of enemies, they only showed one type at e3 last year.
The game was only a month old, tops.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#33 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Oh

They said there's many different kinds of enemies, they only showed one type at e3 last year.

#34 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

idk if they were unable to come up with an enemy but those are clearly the raving rabbids there almost completely identical.

#35 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

idk if they were unable to come up with an enemy but those are clearly the raving rabbids there almost completely identical.

That was the point, one of their aliens was suppose to looke like the Raving Rabbids.

LordPickleton.png

#36 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

o well in that case keep em lol i dont mind.

i would love to see how far the game has come along now though. considering its not based on a dated dev kit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!