Photo

E3 show floor Map plans reveals Vivitouch in the show floor.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

Lol, in the video he said feel the balls! XD It's at the 1 minute mark.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. XD

Imagine the 21+ games in the app store, lul.

Feel the *****.

#22 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Vivi touch in the Wii U controller would be cool.

but Senseg's TOUCH FEEDBACK technology would also be cool!

Check it!!

http://news.cnet.com...3-50115714.html

On the first site I saw it on the first 10 posts were about it being used in p-rn.

LordPickleton.png

#23 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Ha people thinking the controller will be uber expensive. This is Nintendo they will sell it at a LOSS if they want to. But what people dont get is you get 1 with the system and you would only ever buy 1 more since the last I heard only 2 tablets work on 1 Wii U.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#24 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

On the first site I saw it on the first 10 posts were about it being used in p-rn.

I know, that would be cool.

#25 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

What exactly is Haptic feedback?

In short, they're touchscreens with force-feedback capabilities.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#26 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Lol, I kinda think we should stop talking about p-rn and get back to the topic! I really think this will revolutionise gaming (this feely thing) and a big kick up the backside for Sony and Microsoft. Well, of course they will copy it in two years time, right?

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#27 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Lol, I kinda think we should stop talking about p-rn and get back to the topic! I really think this will revolutionise gaming (this feely thing) and a big kick up the backside for Sony and Microsoft. Well, of course they will copy it in two years time, right?

We are techically on topic were are saying how it would feel when watching ****.

#28 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

So just to be clear, we're talking about two different types of tech,

the first being the original topic: Vivitouch's Haptic Feedback. A sort of "HD Rumble" feature that more accurately shows how something feels in a game via kinetic vibration thingies (hopefully with no latency... I hate latency).

And the second: Touch Feedback technology. Touching or sliding along the screen and feeling different textures through electro magna-whatsits on its surface.

I say "Why can't we have both?" I'd shell out an extra $15 or so for all that!
Could you imagine!?
It'd be nice to feel the EDGE OF BUTTONS on the tablets,
but mainly, I wanna know what Mario's mustache feels like!

#29 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

It would be cool to have Pikmin environments on a haptic touchscreen; feeling the leaves and everything cuz' virtual leaves are better than real life leaves. :P

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#30 Daniel

Daniel

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

It was added simply to make the U even more of a unique and interesting experience. If they take advantage of this, along with all of the other features a lot, we'll have a great console. If not, :c.

#31 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

This is Nintendo they will sell it at a LOSS if they want to.

I don't think Nintendo has ever sold at a loss though. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#32 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

The 3DS....After the price drop they were at a loss. Hence why everyone (Idiots) where saying Nintendo is doomed they lost so much money in 2011. All the higher ups including Iwata himself and Miyamoto and all the others took a 50% yearly pay cut to make up for selling the 3DS at a loss. Nintendo would give up their own money to please there fans. And lets face it....50% of their pay for a year is still plenty to get by on so they werent hurt bad.

I don't think Nintendo has ever sold at a loss though. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#33 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

The 3DS....After the price drop they were at a loss. Hence why everyone (Idiots) where saying Nintendo is doomed they lost so much money in 2011. All the higher ups including Iwata himself and Miyamoto and all the others took a 50% yearly pay cut to make up for selling the 3DS at a loss. Nintendo would give up their own money to please there fans. And lets face it....50% of their pay for a year is still plenty to get by on so they werent hurt bad.

Either way if they kept loosing money like they did in 2011 they have enough money to last them until 205(2-4). Forgot what year they said it was and I don't know if they are gaining money during those years, I guess they based it on if they only lost money. I will find the article I read it at.

Edited by Cerberuz, 09 April 2012 - 10:52 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#34 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

^ I do recall that Nintendo has literally hundreds of billions of cash left in reserve.
So I guess selling their stuff at a loss wouldn't really affect them too badly.

So long as they don't continue to sell at a huge loss like SONY did; I heard they are still in the process of recovering.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#35 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

Yup Nintendo has $10 billion of tax free money in the bank. They are perfectly fine. Unlike Sony. I saw on some news show last night (Didnt see the full story) but they seem to have gone from Finacial Unstability to worse they are losing alot of money to Samsung apparently.

^ I do recall that Nintendo has literally hundreds of billions of cash left in reserve.

So long as they don't continue to sell at a huge loss like SONY did; I heard they are still in the process of recovering.

#36 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Yup Nintendo has $10 billion of tax free money in the bank. They are perfectly fine. Unlike Sony. I saw on some news show last night (Didnt see the full story) but they seem to have gone from Finacial Unstability to worse they are losing alot of money to Samsung apparently.

"Buried in reams of financial data is the revelation that Nintendo have 812.8 billion Yen (£6.7/$10.5 billion) in the bank - enough for it to take a 20 billion Yen loss (£163/$257 million) every year until 2052. Then there's almost 469 billion Yen (£3.8/$6.0 billion) held in premises, equipment and investments. When that runs out - we're in the year 2075 by this point - they've got some of the most valuable intellectual property in gaming to sell off before the company goes out of business."

Nintendo can Sell their Console at a loss for sure. I also found this chart of the three companies.

Posted Image

Edited by Cerberuz, 10 April 2012 - 01:02 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#37 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

LOL That was exactly what my source was that I was talking about.

"Buried in reams of financial data is the revelation that Nintendo have 812.8 billion Yen (£6.7/$10.5 billion) in the bank - enough for it to take a 20 billion Yen loss (£163/$257 million) every year until 2052. Then there's almost 469 billion Yen (£3.8/$6.0 billion) held in premises, equipment and investments. When that runs out - we're in the year 2075 by this point - they've got some of the most valuable intellectual property in gaming to sell off before the company goes out of business."

Nintendo can Sell their Console at a loss for sure. I also found this chart of the three companies.

Posted Image

#38 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Nintendo would be the ultimate troll for not having any feedback on boobs.

Seriously.

$10 says they've already thought about and disabled that.

All the chicks would be deceptively flat chested.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#39 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! Wow if Nintendo puts it, even my parents wont hate gaming anymore!

LOL That was exactly what my source was that I was talking about.

LOL I laughed so hard when I saw this graphic a few months ago, I remember I posted this on every Nintendoomed topic on Gamespot (and God knows how much there is). What was more funny was how they cried in front of the evidence... good times good times...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!