Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

Looks great! Gives us more hints to the Wii U power.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#22 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

It's a screenshot, It would not make sense for the Nintendo logo to be on the PC version and we know the PS3 and 360 can't handle these graphics and not only that why would the Nintendo logo be on the PS3/360.

Well, developers said that they got the Wii U running at the power of a high-end pc in a few minutes so this might be the Wii U version as well. It's amazing. Was it in-game?
No sig.

#23 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

This is why you should always include a source link when posting stuff you found on other sites.

The screenshots were published with this article: http://www.cinemable...CARS-41448.html

And the Nintendo logo in them is meaningless:

Slightly Mad has denied responsibility for the Nintendo livery (but not the Wii U release), with Vittorio Rapa saying, "these are fan-produced liveries, they doesn't come officially from our game (and so the logos applied to them)."

Sorry to dash your dreams, everyone, but it looks like we'll have to keep waiting to get some actual Wii U shots.

#24 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

Yeah, pretty much the same story as the 'Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U screenshots' from NintendoGamer.
I wouldn't expect anything at least until E3.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#25 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

The game looks great, reminds me a lot of Race Driver Grid, and that was a blast!
Bring the noise.

#26 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Project Cars is something I have been keeping my eyes on for awhile now. I have never been a fan or Racing games like them. (I prefer Mario Kart) However I just get a feeling that something about Project Cars is going to be to epic to pass up lol. I will get it day 1 unless its a launch title....(Can only get so many games at launch lol)
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#27 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

Nice Nintendo car!

I am thinking about getting this.

#28 eugkra34

eugkra34

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

Wii U does not use DirectX 11. DirectX is owned my Microsoft. Sony does also not use DirectX. They both use OpenGL

#29 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

I should probably read this thread first... Bit oh well.

This doesn't make sense for a Nintendo sponsored car. Not on pc, not on 360, ps3.... Or wii u.

Nintendo sponsors several real world cars, and they don't slap a small logo in an obscure part on the rear in colors that don't stand out.

They buy ever square inch of that cars advertising space. There are NEVER other sponsers on Nintendo cars.

I don't feel this is very likely to be legit.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!