• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

I am just wondering everyone’s opinion. I love the new touch screen controller and think it will be great and I understand allowing the original Wii remote being able to work on the Wii U. That’s all good but, do you think Nintendo should create some sort of "normal" like controller for the Wii U as well? For me, I don’t want to use a controller from an old system on my new system playing new games. Plus, there will be people who won’t like the new touch screen controller so maybe they should release some sort of regular controller so then EVERYONE can enjoy the new system and won’t have to make excuses that they don’t like the new touch screen and don’t want to use the old Wii Remote. What’s everyone think?

#2 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

I wouldnt mind to use wii controllers... but I dont want them and I dont like them. Plus they dont fit my hands, that means I cant play with them.... But I am sure they will give us an alternative option, also 3rd party companies.

Edited by Orion, 23 April 2012 - 04:37 PM.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Posted Image

TA DA!

This keeps coming up, and the answer is still:
They have the classic controller pro from the Wii, like they kept telling us at e3 last year.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

Posted Image

TA DA!

They have the classic controller pro from the Wii, like they kept telling us at e3 last year.

WOW! Magic.

#5 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Posted Image

TA DA!

They should still make a version that doesn't require the Wiimote

LordPickleton.png

#6 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Posted Image

TA DA!

And has Clickable sticks and analog triggers.
Posted Image

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Oh I agree, a wireless one would be nice, but I just bought a red one so I'd prefer they didn't just for my own selfish reasons.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

And has Clickable sticks and analog triggers.

Easy to play FPS on?

#9 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

I agree 100 percent

#10 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

No hate on you personally...BUT IM F-ING SICK OF IDIOTS WHO WANT A CLASSIC CONTROLLER!!!!

Wii Motes are f-ing great no b!tching allowed.

EVERY SINGLE person who has used the tablet controller says it is LIGHT and COMFORTABLE. People dont like change when it comes to controllers look at Xbox and Playstations controller basically always the same damn thing. With Nintendo ITS TIME TO MASTER A NEW DAMN CONTROLLER dont be a scared little baby.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#11 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

No hate on you personally...BUT IM F-ING SICK OF IDIOTS WHO WANT A CLASSIC CONTROLLER!!!!

EVERY SINGLE person who has used the tablet controller says it is LIGHT and COMFORTABLE. People dont like change when it comes to controllers look at Xbox and Playstations controller basically always the same damn thing. With Nintendo ITS TIME TO MASTER A NEW DAMN CONTROLLER dont be a scared little baby.

I want a new controller because I wont own 4 tablet controllers and I dont want to have to use the wii remote on a new system. I would like another controller made.

#12 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

Currently only TWO TABLET CONTROLLERS PER SYSTEM. 1 in the box with the system. you buy 1 more. Big freaking deal.

Also "you want another controller".....EVERYONE wants something, everyone wants MORE MORE MORE. You get what you get and your grateful for what you get. Dont get greedy.

I want a new controller because I wont own 4 tablet controllers and I dont want to have to use the wii remote on a new system. I would like another controller made.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 23 April 2012 - 08:53 PM.

#13 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

I am sure it wont happen but hey, I can dream!!! B)

Currently only TWO TABLET CONTROLLERS PER SYSTEM. 1 in the box with the system. you buy 1 more. Big freaking deal.

K...we dont know that for sure yet. Nothing has been set in stone. All I am saying is if it can hold 4 tablet controllers then I dont want to use a wii remote on a new system. I want a new controller and I think Nintendo could market one and make money off it. I am sure it wont happen but it was just an idea

#14 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

The Wii U is based around the tablet controller...making another one would confuse the hell out of people. And the last that was confirmed was 2 tablets at maximum. could be 4 but most likly still 2.

I am sure it wont happen but hey, I can dream!!! B)

K...we dont know that for sure yet. Nothing has been set in stone. All I am saying is if it can hold 4 tablet controllers then I dont want to use a wii remote on a new system. I want a new controller and I think Nintendo could market one and make money off it. I am sure it wont happen but it was just an idea

#15 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Posted Image

TA DA!

Wow that controller looks awesome in black, I have the white version and it's pretty boring.

There's one big fail to it tho: it's connected to a Wii Mote. SERIOUSLY? I hope they will make a wireless version for the Wii U, for people who don't need another screen.

Edited by Keviin, 24 April 2012 - 04:55 AM.

No sig.

#16 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

Wow that controller looks awesome in black, I have the white version and it's pretty boring.

There's one big fail to it tho: it's connected to a Wii Mote. SERIOUSLY? I hope they will make a wireless version for the Wii U, for people who don't need another screen.

Since it connects to a WiiMote, it cuts some costs.

Posted Image

#17 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

or they dont push the classic controller and just tell everyone that the wii u will be compatible with 4 tablets.
wait i see ur point now, no i dont think people just "not liking the touch screen controller" will be an issue cos, why wouldnt they? the xbox and ps3 dont have multiple controller options incase people dont like them, i dont see why nintendo should go to the extra cost of making more controller variations, especially since then games wont be able to take full advantage of the touch screen controller if they want to give people the option to use the standard one

Edited by Crackkat, 24 April 2012 - 06:15 AM.

Posted Image

#18 DigitalGreenTea

DigitalGreenTea

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Fox

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

I think the Wii U should support 2 Wii U controllers only, if they would use 4, then they would be forced to reduce the graphics and put more work into streaming images to the controller.
2 is enough in my opinion.

Posted Image

DGT - The Nintendo Enthusiast

#19 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Man ... the tablet is the classic controller ... i don't get it what's people's problem, it has even more buttons than the classic one.
Posted Image

#20 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

Man ... the tablet is the classic controller ... i don't get it what's people's problem, it has even more buttons than the classic one.

^
thank u
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!