Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

My biggest want is it has to utilize online functionality, and I don't mean Miiverse integration. I'm talking if I have no one to play with in the house, that I can join a party online to play with. That is paramount.

1) Online functionality
2) More boards to choose from
3) Player created content such as boards
4) More characters to choose from
5) More uniqueness to each individual gameboard
6) DLC is huge as well - board packs - character packs - etc etc.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#22 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

My biggest want is it has to utilize online functionality, and I don't mean Miiverse integration. I'm talking if I have no one to play with in the house, that I can join a party online to play with. That is paramount.

1) Online functionality

That sounds like great ideas! I hope they also bring back some features from older Mario Party games. Such as the Night/day system, and the costumes.

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#23 TokyoKid

TokyoKid

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • NNID:PieParty
  • Fandom:
    Black Eyed Peas | 2NE1 | Pokemon

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

I would love a Mario Party 10! I just really would want HUDSON to create it as with the previous ones. (Not 9)

Since its their 10th game I think some speical things should happen, maybe do a collectors version? Include a Poster, Reversable Cover, Maybe a figurine of some kind? A little medal?

I don't know, I just think when a game has some kind of bonus with it, it just makes it all that much more special. Like how Last Story in the US had that little box to go with it. That was awesome!

And again its their 10th Game! :D It's amazing haha.

What I think should be included:

• All Playabel Characters in the past Series.

• New characters Added! Rosaline*, Metal Mario*, again anything would do, maybe 2-3 new ones?

• 5-7 New Boards

• Now this one might not be possible. But I really would love to see all previous 71 Game Boards revived in the glorious Wii U Graphics. (I know it sounds like a lot. But maybe just 2-3 of their most populor boards of each game brought back?)

• Switchable options between MP 9 style and Regular MP Style for obtaining stars. Or Just go back to normal style.

• Another probably impossible task. But All the minigames! Bring those back too. Obviously not the ones with the Mic for Ds and such.

• ONLINE OPTION Wii U is now totally online with MiiVerse and etc. Bring it on! Random Wifi Minigame battles, Party Play, you name it! Also why not full on screen camera of whos playing? Also talking why not? We should all have gamepad.

•Some of the other Mini Stuff to do. Ex. ( Bring Back The battle mode MP5, the board game, Volley Ball, Basketball, Tetris, etc.) 

It may seem like a little rant. But I don't know. I just got my entire MP games altogether and miss playing them.

But who knows Nintendo has been acting strange latly. I should just be happy we got Pandoras Tower :P. Even if it is delayed.

XDZA7ed.jpg                            

Currently Playing:

Xenoblade Chronicles | CastleVania 3DS | Kirbys Epic Yarn | ZombiU | Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon |

Currently Beaten 2013:

New Super Mario BrosU | Paper Mario Sticker Star | Nintendo Land

#24 Jp27

Jp27

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

I love all of these ideas but I don't think Nintendo will ever learn and you guys can say I told you so if it happens I just don't think this won't ever happen be cause they are stuck in the past. Please Nintendo learn from your mistakes!!!
Posted Image
Dat awesome person

#25 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

1) Online functionality

You're a genius.

#26 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

mario party 8 on wii

has update Nintendo select

http://www.nintendo....y-8-281859.html

#27 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

dont know if I'm the only one, but i really dig mario party 9. the boss battles were a great addition. i think it would be better if you could input your initials or show your mii when you break records on certain mini games (oldschool arcade style). maybe add some strategy to the boards, like on fortune street. some cards, or squares that mix things up. and how about a minigame creator?

Save the Deku trees!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!