#1 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

These are my Ideas

Customization : I don’t mean you can use your own cheat move-set I mean like customizing your characters skin color Not in brawl where it has a small variety it will take you to an editor and you can customize the person however you wish.

Stage Editor: Unlike Brawl’s this one will have object makers,physics to your stage,and if you have a USB Or An SD Card You can put a background on it or code some scripts.

Leader-Board : This will be good for competitive people, in case they wanna know who won more matches or got more kills.

Mission Maker : You can make your own levels by adding on characters and make it as you wish,However that isn’t the end of it you can upload the stages and you can download the stages so you will have a variety to choose from.Yes, It does sound like this is minuscule but that’s why these are MY Ideas. Comment below what you think.

#2 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

I think it should have downloadedable content, and it should have maps, characters you can unlock and buy. It should see more cross platform characters -- like cloud from final fantasy. Maybe so marvel characters, too. And some of these you should have to unlock and can't buy, and some you can't unlock but have to buy. However you can unlock the character and make it Cheaper to buy.

And expand on the online modes.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#3 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

More Third Party Dudes and dudettes.
And a story mode with a story being that there is a war between the third party characters and ninty characters
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#4 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

There is aready a Smash Bros Universe thread...(Smash Bros 4 for the more simple minded)
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#5 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

This would be really weird, but I would like to see what SSB would be like in a 3D fighting style like Soul Calibur.
Posted Image

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

This would be really weird, but I would like to see what SSB would be like in a 3D fighting style like Soul Calibur.

Yep, that will be weird.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

I want DLC with new characters, stages, etc.

#8 birdmaster21

birdmaster21

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Mario Kart, F-Zero

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

I want DLC with new characters, stages, etc.

hopefully if you have to pay for DLC, it won't cost much!
The Master of All Birds!!!!!

#9 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:12 AM

shall I give a different idea?

More voice over... so slightly we get used to mario voice, like a transition.. So nintendo will give us a mario mmo for the feature..

In general Mario is good games, nothing to say about it, but I would love to see a mario mmo.. In a kind of nintendo world.. But we need casting and voice over.. language. They cant bring a mario mmo with mario voice casting very easy, as we have to pass in a transition period with mario games. As is going to be harsh.

Except if its a speakless mmo, like sims.. zulu zulu... muku muku.. lol

Edited by Orion, 06 May 2012 - 03:49 AM.

#10 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Mug shots!!!! Who has not screamed and shouted when playing smash bros with friends in one room where you either win or loose that final one on one stock match.

#11 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

this game needs to be a vs game. where nintendo vs the world. (the world is 3rd parties companies) .

#12 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hey get ready for a wall of text. Here are my ideas, as posted in another topic: http://thewiiu.com/t...timate-fantasm/
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!