#81 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

It is morning and Vacili is still tired. He gets up out of his bed and dresses himself. He exits the dorm room . "Now what?" he mumbles to himself.

Edited by nl010203, 25 May 2012 - 10:17 AM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#82 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

Chapter 1 Story:

The new students at Welland Academy interacted and some got to know each other. The students already present at the academy integrated with the new students, ready to offer them help. All of the students began to settle in their dorms and talk to others, though some kept to themselves. A new day begins with the students awaking to find their class schedules on their dorm door. Every student is required to first attend the Orientation conducted by Headmaster John Pralen, then they are free to enter classes. However, in the midst of all the business of starting school, students can't change the feeling that they are being watched and something is wrong at the school...

Headmaster Pralen's Morning Orientation:
Class Structure:
- 5 Classes a day
- There will be time for lunch, and breaks in between classes
- I will have a hands-off approach to classes, everyone should choose for themselves when classes start/end, in a way that includes others opinions
- It is advised that you create your schedule with others in mind, so that you can interact with others in class
- Classes will be governed by yourselves (I obviously can't make a teacher character for every class), but be sure that classes engage in things pertinent to the class being given

Classes with brief description:
- Classes are being somewhat limited to ensure that we're all interacting with each other and aren't in a million different classes
- Also, the roman numerals refer to ones adeptness (like a stage of ability) in that class, and not a different class like real school. So someone well accomplished in Beast Monster Combat would be at III but still in the same class as those on I. Every class will include five tiers of education/adeptness, I being the lowest and V being the highest.

Main Classes:
Beast/Monster Combat - Learn about how to defeat the monsters and beasts that are rising up in the world
Martial Arts - Learn hand-to hand combat for fighting humans
Chemistry - Learn how to create poisons, explosives and chemicals used in weaponry
Energy Control - If your power is based on any type of energy, learn how to release and store energy
Technology & Machine Workshop - Learn how to create weaponry and machines helpful in everyday life or combat
Home Economics - Learn basics of living as a normal person (culinary arts, etc) and how to integrate with regular society
Herbology - Learn about health and methods of healing. Also includes some lessons on toxic herbs

Side Classes:
Sociology
Astronomy
[You may add your own ideas for classes, but it's not guaranteed that others will want to join the class you thought of]

Other Notes:
- At this point, if you want to join the RP, you must have a character who has already been at the school or a character that is arriving to the academy late
- I hope this isn't too convoluted, if you have questions or want me to restructure something, please say so

Edited by Legend, 26 May 2012 - 07:51 AM.

The Legend

#83 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

Vacili turns around to find a note taped to his door. It reads:

Welcome to Welland Academy Vacili Zestav! We look forward to a great new year. Today you will attend to the mandatory Orientation lecture in the school theater where we will explain some ground rules. After that you will take your classes and attend to the following classrooms for them. Your classes are

Monster Combat II
Martial Arts V
Energy Control I
Technology and Machine Workshop I
Chemistry II
Have a nice day...

On the back there is a map that shows the location of all the classes and buildings. "May as well get to that orientation lecture first." He says as he walks to the theater.

Posted Image

#84 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Chapter 1 Story:

The new students at Welland Academy interacted and some got to know each other. The students already present at the academy integrated with the new students, ready to offer them help. All of the students began to settle in their dorms and talk to others, though some kept to themselves. A new day begins with the students awaking to find their class schedules on their dorm door. Every student is required to first attend the Orientation conducted by Headmaster John Pralen, then they are free to enter classes. However, in the midst of all the business of starting school, students can't change the feeling that they are being watched and something is wrong at the school...

Headmaster Pralen's Morning Orientation:
Class Structure:
- 5 Classes a day
- There will be time for lunch, and breaks in between classes
- I will have a hands-off approach to classes, everyone should choose for themselves when classes start/end, in a way that includes others opinions
- It is advised that you create your schedule with others in mind, so that you can interact with others in class
- Classes will be governed by yourselves (I obviously can't make a teacher character for every class), but be sure that classes engage in things pertinent to the class being given

Classes with brief description:
- Classes are being somewhat limited to ensure that we're all interacting with each other and aren't in a million different classes
- Also, the roman numerals refer to ones adeptness (like a stage of ability) in that class, and not a different class like real school. So someone well accomplished in Beast Monster Combat would be at III but still in the same class as those on I

Main Classes:
Beast/Monster Combat I, II, and III - Learn about how to defeat the monsters and beasts that are rising up in the world
Martial Arts I, II, III, IV, V - Learn hand-to hand combat for fighting humans
Chemistry I, II, III - Learn how to create poisons, explosives and chemicals used in weaponry
Energy Control I, II, III - If your power is based on any type of energy, learn how to release and store energy
Technology & Machine Workshop I, II - Learn how to create weaponry and machines helpful in everyday life or combat
Home Economics I, II - Learn basics of living as a normal person (culinary arts, etc)
Herbology I, II - Learn about health and methods of healing. Also includes some lessons on toxic herbs

Side Classes:
Sociology
Astronomy
[You may add your own ideas for classes, but it's not guaranteed that others will want to join the class you thought of]

Other Notes:
- At this point, if you want to join the RP, you must have a character who has already been at the school or a character that is arriving to the academy late
- I hope this isn't too convoluted, if you have questions or want me to restructure something, please say so

(You should update the first post.)

The next morning, Ray wakes up and finds a letter on the table next to him.
However, Ray is too lazy to stand up and walk to the table, so he stretches his eye (with his elastic powers) to the paper and reads it.
"Oh look, here is the list of classes i will be attending..."

Beast/Monster Combat I
Martial Arts I
Chemistry I
Technology & Machine Workshop I
Herbology I

"Nice... im a beginner in everything.. wait who chose my subjects? It must be my Dad..."

Ray then leaves to the theater
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#85 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Dean wakes up, slightly refreshed but still feeling a bit tired. He was just about to take an 'Up-and-Go' drink from his cupboard when he noticed a sheet of paper on his door. It read;

Welcome to Welland Academy Dean Lawson! We look forward to a great new year. Today you will attend to the mandatory Orientation lecture in the school theater where we will explain some ground rules. After that you will take your classes and attend to the following classrooms for them.

He is quite amazed on the classes he is getting;

Beast/Monster Combat II
Martial Arts V
Chemistry I
Technology and Machine Workshop II
Home Economics I

Dean thought in his head;
"Since fighting bad guys is what I've done my whole life, I can see why they would put me in the Beast/Monster and Martial Arts classes. From my time fending on whatever things I could make out in the streets, I assume that's the reason why I'm doing Chemistry and Technology and Machines. But why is Home Economics there? I guess this is my chance to see and learn how a 'normal' person lives."

Dean spends a short moment collecting his thoughts on yesterday. Vacili's rage, Cy's random sickness outburst and Lucas' watch. He hopes he can fully figure out the characters in this academy along with figure out why he was asked to come here when it is obvious that his talents aren't exactly counted as 'powers'.

After that he grabbed his breakfast drink and walked toward the theater.

Edited by Joshua, 25 May 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#86 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

Morgan woke up to his buzzing alarm like any other day and struggled to make it out of bed. From the way he looked, one could easily tell that he wasn't a morning person. After finally getting up and ready, Morgan checked out his schedule:

Beast/Monster Combat II
Martial Arts III
Energy Control III (Morgan pretty much either skips this class or drops it as his problem isn't control)
Technology & Machine Workshop I
Herbology I

"Tsk, still in Energy Control?" Morgan was irritated, "And they still haven't taken my suggestion for an english class. But then again, few students would have such interest or motivation..."

#87 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

Rafael wakes up with a terrible headache and drool allover his face. "Not again" he says to himself while wiping the saliva off of his mouth.

He takes a look at his clock and notices it is 10:00 "Hmm woke up early today" he says with a chuckle. He then takes a quick morning shower and eats a hot pocket for breakfast "Lets see where they left my class schedule this time" Rafael looks down and sees the paper on the floor.

Beast/Monster Combat V
Herbology III
Technology & Machine Workshop IIII
Martial Arts II
Home Economics I

P.S You better be a human when taking Martial Arts.

Seeing the classes Rafael is mostly pleased "Yuck, Home Economics" He say's to himself with a scowl. He crumbles up the paper and puts it into his pocket and runs out the door to the theater.

Edited by Chinomanila, 26 May 2012 - 08:17 AM.

Posted Image

#88 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

On his way to the theater, Ray sees a body lying on the floor.
"What... is that?" Ray asked himself.
"Is it a body?"
Suddenly everything turns black... and Ray falls on the floor.

#89 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:01 AM

(IMPORTANT: In order to make classes more streamlined, I've decided to change the tier structure of classes. Every class will include five tiers of education/adeptness, I being the lowest and V being the highest. Please adjust your schedules accordingly. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

Cy wakes up to the sound of his dorm door closing and finds that Vacili has left. He prepares for the day, doing all the normal morning preparations. Cy walks up to his door and reads his schedule:

Beast/Monster Combat II
Martial Arts V
Chemistry II
Energy Control I
Technology and Weaponry Workshop II

Cy, after reading his schedule felt somewhat glum. He thinks to himself "A 1 for Energy Control? How could they know...?" Cy gets some stuff together, (a map, his written schedule, etc.) And leaves the dorm to the theater. He does not encounter others on his way to the theater, and simply takes a seat at the theater to prepare for Orientation.
The Legend

#90 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

Ray wakes up and finds himself in a dark place.
"Where.. Where am I?" Ray says.
Ray then hears a voice, a voice he once heard before: "We meet again, Hyperion."
"Who... are you?" Ray asks the voice.
"I know you know me, but you're too afraid to say it."
"I have exactly no idea who you are. Will you show yourself?"
"Not now... but you have seen me recently. Like 2 minutes ago."
"You mean, you were the body?" Ray asks.
"I was the body, and the person that attacked you."
"What do you mean!?"
"You will know later."
"Wha-"
Ray then finds himself back at the place where he was attacked.
"What the hell happened? I must have been dreaming or something. But it felt so real... anyways i gotta go to the theater."
Ray then leaves to the theater and takes a seat.

Edited by PipoPito, 26 May 2012 - 08:30 AM.

#91 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

Vacili arrives at the theater and sees Cy. The seats next to him are taken so he does the logical thing and pulls out a .9mm handgun. "That there is my dorm buddy. If you dont move you will be eliminated." Vacili says in a cheerful voice. The kid emidiatly moves. "Hey Cy sorry I am barging into your personal space but why did you leave and come back looking sick last night? The orientation starts and forth comes a long lecture about rules and how awesome we are as students.

Posted Image

#92 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

Rafael sneaks into the theater trying to avoid anyone noticing him, and sees a empty seat next Ray. He sits next to Ray and lifts his feet and rests them on the seat in front of him.

"Hey man, sorry I did not introduce myself yesterday in the greenhouse I was busy talking to someone." Rafael is surprised at how young Ray looks.
"Well my name is Rafael and if you need any help around this place just ask me, I have been going here for a while." Rafael says with a smile.

Edited by Chinomanila, 27 May 2012 - 10:46 AM.

Posted Image

#93 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

Cy gives a glance to Vacili as he takes the other kid's seat.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Cy crosses his arms and looks forward at the stage. A middle-aged women is at the podium explaining the basics of Welland Acedemy: Rules, how to use the facilities (cafeteria, pool, fields). She is quite peppy and excited to start the new year. Behind her, a few of the people in the administration seat, including the Headmaster. His face keeps a stern look and his head pans the audience of gifted students. Cy wonders why he is so serious. Cy turns back to Vacili.

"When someone sees those guns of yours, you're on your own, pal.
The Legend

#94 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

Name, First: Tenshi Last:Unknown
Appearance:White hair, tan, thin.
Ability, Umbrakinesis, pathokinesis, and very smart. (hence the age)
Background: While still young his parents got into many fights, since they were constantly fighting he left his parents, and with his abilities got plenty of money, while at school he was constantly mocked for having white hair, one day they tried to beat him up, so using his abilities, he hypnotized them and beat them to the brink of death with shadow objects.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Having gotten the letter to enter the school, Tenshi walked into the school slowly and went to class.

by chance

#95 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

Ray turns to Rafael,"Hey Rafael. My name is Ray Jordan, but you can call me Ray, or Hyperion. It's a name i used to use like 2 years ago."

(is this dead?)

Edited by PipoPito, 27 May 2012 - 07:44 PM.

#96 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

(No, this isn't dead. Some people have certain timezones and others can't post constantly as they will leave the others out of the RP. Just be patient.)

#97 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

Vacili laughs "Well I wont give them up without a fight at least. Anyways I guess I should hide them for now." He puts them in his ankle holster. The orientation ends with "Now that we explained the ground rules you may now report to your classes." Vacili gets up and says his farewells to Cy as he leaves and heads over to Monster Combat located in the field area. There he meats up with the teacher Mr. John (I am made up this name if that is okay.)

Posted Image

#98 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Rafael while shaking Ray's hand say's "Well, I will call you Hyperion because that is a pretty sick name" .

Rafael sleeps thru the rest of the orientation and before leaving turn's to Hyperion and say's "See you later my friend." and leaves to the Monster Combat class.
Posted Image

#99 Legend

Legend

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

Cy gets up from his seat and follows after Vacili to the field where a tall, muscular man stands in front of a large cage. The group of Beast/Monster Combat students stand infront of him in a group, awaiting their first instructions. The man introduces himself as Mr. John and welcomes the students to the class. He warns them all that the course is difficult and dangerous. Cy folds his arms and confidently looks straight at Mr. John. Mr. John then states his one and only instruction for the day: Always be prepared.

Mr. John then opens the cage, revealing 3 large, snarling beasts that looked like mutated bears. Backing away from scene, Mr. John told the students to defeat them strategically. Cy instantly puts himself in a fighting position, shoots a grin at Vacili, and prepares to face the monsters.
The Legend

#100 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Morgan quickly makes it to class after skipping the orientation. Just before John says always be prepared, Morgan makes it there.

Looking at the cage as it is opening, Morgan mutters, "Damn... I always wondered how they catch or breed these things..."
Morgan quickly dashes to the side in order to separate himself from the others and to watch the bears without being noticed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!