PS4 tech demo E3 2012... book it!

General Gaming

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

I've been saying this for months. And I've spoken to many analyst that have said there is NO way Sony allows nintendo to steal the show with their next gen Wii U. And this is in my opinion evidence of it. I would be very very very shocked if we don't get a tech demo from sony.

http://gamerxchange....g-coming-to-e3/

#2 Gnomishek

Gnomishek

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

I doubt we will hear anything regarding PS4/Xbox 720 this year. If we do, however, it will be amazing. Can't wait to see what the industry has to offer.

Молоту войн и рокоту гроз вольные рати верны, где ветром могучим из братины звёзд рунные стяги пьяны.

#3 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Why would he asy that about Wii U when everyone knows it will be there? UNLESS he is seriously hyping the graphical capabilities of Wii U which is welcome.

#4 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

I do want to know what the others are going to do with the next generation. Will Sony and Microsoft make a controller with a screen? Will Microsoft make a handheld? Will Microsoft focus on Entertainment again?

Edited by Cerberuz, 25 May 2012 - 03:17 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

I could bet that the next Xbox and the next PlayStation will have screens on the controllers.

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

There's a problem with this being PS4/Xbox 8. We've already gotten confirmation from the heads of Sony AND Microsoft's gaming division that there won't be ANY sort of showing of the PS4/Nextbox whatsoever.

Yesh, people. Use your heads with past information.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

There's a problem with this being PS4/Xbox 8. We've already gotten confirmation from the heads of Sony AND Microsoft's gaming division that there won't be ANY sort of showing of the PS4/Nextbox whatsoever.

Yesh, people. Use your heads with past information.

I actually remember this.
My face when remembering: -_-

The Wii U is going to steal the show!

Edited by Blakexd9, 25 May 2012 - 03:35 PM.

#8 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

Seriously, just stop with these topics.

#9 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

I thought you were saying you had a tech demo to show us... Guess I was wrong.
And I agree with Rainbow Dash. I liked the topics you use to make. They were a lot better than the ones you make now.

Edited by GameCube, 25 May 2012 - 04:31 PM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#10 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

Actually microsoft said they won't show the nextbox at E3m sony said they would be the last to show something. But seriously if sony was going to show PS4 they aren't going to tell the public. Its going to be a surprise to take some thunder away from nintendo. Believe me its not going to be a surprise to anyone that knows gaming.

Not the PS4 just a tech demo to keep their fans salavating until the real reveal. Probably show graphics the system will never live up to. Sony knows how to stroke their fan base egos. Only capable on playstation hardware... How many times have we heard that this gen????

#11 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

Stop honestly, just stop.

#12 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

truth isnt always easy to swallow

#13 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

He was talking about Unreal Engine 4 not the PS4.

#14 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

all i know is i wouldnt be surprised if i saw that... now there are other things at work. could apple join the console race. i doubt it... what about the rumored valve console or pc? i know im going to be glued to the tv and internet for this e3. hopefully i will be there myself next year.

#15 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:16 PM

I thought SONY confirmed that they are not going to show a 'PS4' this following E3?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#16 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:43 AM

Update: It seems that the “next generation of gaming” that Geoff Keighley may have been speaking about is the Unreal Engine 4 from Epic Games. GTTV will be doing an exclusive unveiling of the engine near the end of E3 2012.

And yes, it was confirmed that there would be no PS4 or no Xbox 3 at this years E3. So that should mean, UE4 is on Wii U (because PC doesn't work with generations). Or they are just showing the engine running on something else... Please let it come to the Wii U. It's something Nintendo really needs.
No sig.

#17 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

Actually microsoft said they won't show the nextbox at E3m sony said they would be the last to show something. But seriously if sony was going to show PS4 they aren't going to tell the public. Its going to be a surprise to take some thunder away from nintendo. Believe me its not going to be a surprise to anyone that knows gaming.

Not the PS4 just a tech demo to keep their fans salavating until the real reveal. Probably show graphics the system will never live up to. Sony knows how to stroke their fan base egos. Only capable on playstation hardware... How many times have we heard that this gen????

They're going to be the last to show something, but they're the first conference of E3. In other words, it's not happening.

all i know is i wouldnt be surprised if i saw that... now there are other things at work. could apple join the console race. i doubt it... what about the rumored valve console or pc? i know im going to be glued to the tv and internet for this e3. hopefully i will be there myself next year.

Apple has a console. It's called the iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone. Valve has already said they're not making a system.

Seriously TRON, what happened? You used to make sense when talking about things. Now all I've heard from you recently is gobbledygook and nonsense.

Edited by GameCollector, 26 May 2012 - 06:36 AM.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#18 Blasty

Blasty

Spiny

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waaay to many to list.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

Apple has a console. It's called the iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone.

No.
Posted Image

#19 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

They're going to be the last to show something, but they're the first conference of E3. In other words, it's not happening.

Apple has a console. It's called the iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone. Valve has already said they're not making a system.

Apple did make a game console, it was called the "Pippin"

http://en.wikipedia....e_Bandai_Pippin

Posted Image

Edited by Meelow100, 26 May 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#20 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

I was half-expecting a new duck demo this e3 from Sony.
But I don't think they can afford to talk about anything but PlayStation Vita and how they plan to make you buy them.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!