Photo

What do you want to see at E3 from the nintendo conference?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:15 AM

im wondering what you want to see from the E3 Nintendo conference.
here are a list of things i want:
1. a list of launch titles for the console.
2. a multi touch screen for the controller.
3. something that allows you to wirelessly store data on a laptop/pc also the ability to stream films from a laptop to wii u.
4.support for up to four tablet controllers.
5. an updated graphics card

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#2 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

• Tons of first and third party support for Wii U and also of course shown
  • Wii U Menu shown
  • Announcing Saturn, Dreamcast, and GameCube on VC
  • Nintendo Network details for Wii U
  • Games that proof the Wii U is truly next gen (graphic wise)
  • Talking about Wii U specs

Edited by Meelow100, 27 May 2012 - 06:32 AM.

#3 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

Some teaser footage for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#4 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

What I would really like to see during Nintendo's E3 press conference are in the following order.

- History of Nintendo's game systems and games (past through present)

- Reggie's speech on games for Nintendo 3DS, the final Wii game "The Last Story"

- Iwata's re-introduction of the Wii U... including the final design and uPad, their tech specs including apps like Google, YouTube, Netflix, etc., the new Nintendo Network, etc.

- Miyamoto (and translator) presenting a new Pikmin game for the 'U.

- Yves from Ubisoft shows demonstration of Assassin's Creed III and Ghost Recon Online

- EA Sports showcases their lineup of sport games including FIFA 13 and Madden NFL 13

- Martin Tremblay showcases a Nintendo exclusive-- Lego: City Stories, and the most anticipated game for Nintendo's newest console-- Batman: Arkham City

- And what I would really love to see are the guys at Epic Games and their blockbuster announcement for the U.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#5 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

What I would really like to see during Nintendo's E3 press conference are in the following order.

- History of Nintendo's game systems and games (past through present)

- Reggie's speech on games for Nintendo 3DS, the final Wii game "The Last Story"

- Iwata's re-introduction of the Wii U... including the final design and uPad, their tech specs including apps like Google, YouTube, Netflix, etc., the new Nintendo Network, etc.

- Miyamoto (and translator) presenting a new Pikmin game for the 'U.

- Yves from Ubisoft shows demonstration of Assassin's Creed III and Ghost Recon Online

- EA Sports showcases their lineup of sport games including FIFA 13 and Madden NFL 13

- Martin Tremblay showcases a Nintendo exclusive-- Lego: City Stories, and the most anticipated game for Nintendo's newest console-- Batman: Arkham City

- And what I would really love to see are the guys at Epic Games and their blockbuster announcement for the U.

that sounds pretty awesome. but also more on nintendo's wiiu games like Mario, etc

Edited by stephen, 27 May 2012 - 06:04 AM.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#6 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

Retro's game and Pikmin 3.
Posted Image

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

The launch titles are a must for me.
Multitouch screen would be nice!
Pikmin 3.
The menu! :P
Multi tablet support.

That is all I can think of at the moment.

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

I want to see what they are doing for the Wii U, and there's going to be plenty of it, after all, it launches this year.

I also want to see what they have in store for the 3DS, because to be quite frank, I haven't touched mine for at least 2 months. I'm just having way too much fun on my Vita (which won't end anytime soon). Other than Kingdom Hearts 3D, I haven't got anything in mind for it.

I will expect them to say stuff about the Wii, although that's pretty much dead to me. (No, it really is, it won't read my game discs).

As for what kind of things I want to see, I do want to see some more mature games (not necessarily Mature rated, but games for older audiences), preferably from the first parties. It would be nice to see that they are more than willing to finally and completely break the 'kiddy' misconception from all audiences. I'm gonna be honest here, I haven't seen Nintendo, at least in their own software, break free of that title. They have the creative genius to do it, we all know it.

I'd also like to see some more Miyamoto/Iwata/Reggie shenanigans.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 patrickryan39

patrickryan39

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

I want to see the WII U in action. I need to see that its not just a gimmick. I also want to see the graphics. I would like to see some 3rd party games running on the system so I can really see the power and what its like compared to what we have today. I want to see different functions of the controller and I would love to see some sports games on here and see how good it is. Then last, some fun 1st party titles. Mario and everything else

#10 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

I want to see the WII U in action. I need to see that its not just a gimmick. I also want to see the graphics. I would like to see some 3rd party games running on the system so I can really see the power and what its like compared to what we have today. I want to see different functions of the controller and I would love to see some sports games on here and see how good it is. Then last, some fun 1st party titles. Mario and everything else

I see that we have another sports nut like myself eh? I'm with you on that one, Patrick. I would love to see a soccer competition on the Wii U between Konami and EA Sports.

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#11 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

I see that we have another sports nut like myself eh? I'm with you on that one, Patrick. I would love to see a soccer competition on the Wii U between Konami and EA Sports.

Ya PES needs more licenses, though. I can't wait to see next gen sports graphics.

im wondering what you want to see from the E3 Nintendo conference.
here are a list of things i want:
1. a list of launch titles for the console.
2. a multi touch screen for the controller.
3. something that allows you to wirelessly store data on a laptop/pc also the ability to stream films from a laptop to wii u.
4.support for up to four tablet controllers.
5. an updated graphics card

SD card?

#12 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

Miyamoto to falcon punch Reggie to mark the return of F-Zero.

Edited by Blakexd9, 27 May 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#13 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

EVERYTHING.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!