• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 StarFoxWiiU1

StarFoxWiiU1

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

I want it to be 4 Wii U tablet controllers. But the price is what is affecting me. I mean how much is the controller gonna cost by itself I think $120.

#22 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

My such negativity. It's just a thought guys, no need to be mean.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#23 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Nope 2 is the max. Get over it. Would take WAAAAAY to much power for the system to stream to 4 controllers at once. Wii U would be like $600 then.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 30 May 2012 - 05:49 PM.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#24 jackedward17

jackedward17

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    StarFox, DK, Mario, Zelda

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Nope 2 is the max. Get over it. Would take WAAAAAY to much power for the system to stream to 4 controllers at once. Wii U would be like $600 then.

So a new PS3 at launch?

#25 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Why do you say PS3? Just cause of the price?

So a new PS3 at launch?

#26 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

Yeah, I'd love to have 4 controllers at once! It might fry the console from the inside after an hour, but it'll be worth it!
^sarcasm
Honestly, you wouldn't need more than two screens showing at once. Perhaps you could use the 4 controllers, but the screen, camera, microphones, motion, and other such features could be disabled? I don't see any other way to make it work.

Why do you say PS3? Just cause of the price?

The PS3 launched at that exact price.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#27 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

Bottom is probably how it would like with 3 controllers.

#28 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

If this is true I am going to be one of the losers to buy all 4 of them.

#29 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

The PS3 at $600 was a good price specially if you are like me that like watching movies. Blu Ray Players were $500+, Samsung's first Blu Ray player was $1,000.

I think three is enough, three people on the controllers and one on the Huge TV.

Edited by Cerberuz, 30 May 2012 - 08:06 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#30 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

because bluE rays are overpriced
anyways I seem to be the only person that is just fine with 1, otherwise you would have so many screens you would'nt need a tv, it would be tethered 3ds's XD
:laugh:

#31 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

:laugh:HAHA! I just thought of how mad everyone would be if after all this talk about multiple U Pads per console,

Nintendo announces at E3 that each Wii U only uses one pad.

#32 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

people as stupid as that are too cocky not to get what they want. no offense to ur friends but they sound really douchey, they talk trash now but eventually if they really want something, they're too arrogant not to get it for themselves if you know what i mean

They like Nintendo, but other consoles fit them better. But one of them might buy it if it has good online, graphics..
No sig.

#33 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

If this is true I am going to be one of the losers to buy all 4 of them.

3 ... you get one with the system, remember.

One is probably 60-70$, the LCD it self probably wouldn't add that much up considering it's just a bigger plastic size and a few more buttons , but the NFC, magnetic sensor, lagless wireless capability and the batter will take a big chunk that'll make it twice as costlier as the WiiMote

In 1 to 2 years of time the cost will drop about 20$, the NFC hardware will get 4$ cheaper, the LCDs will also get cheaper a bit, and other misc chips inside will all add up a little, that's about it. Whether nintendo will lower price or keep that as profit margin we don't know, but they aren't evil, they always drop the price a bit.

Edited by Stewox, 31 May 2012 - 12:49 AM.

Posted Image

#34 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

Posted Image

I don't understand why Naughty Dog would decide to sacrifice a lot for Uncharted 3's visuals from E3 to the final game.
The top picture looks awesome, but the bottom looks like something from a very outdated computer.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#35 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

lol your arrogance is ridiculous, can't wait until you're proven wrong, which im quite sure you will be
Posted Image

#36 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:04 AM

Posted Image

Bottom is probably how it would like with 3 controllers.

That would suck.
No sig.

#37 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

Two is nice but four would be better but we just have to wait and see just more 5 days. At the cost issue normal retail for an Xbox 360 wireless controller with out the play and charge kit is $49.99 USD $64.99 with the kit wich is the same cost of a Wii remote & Nunchuck combined and for a PS3 controller it retails at $54.99 USD. With the Wii U tablet or what ever it will be called I believe it will be a little more but not over $70 maybe $69.99 becuase while it has extra features such as NFC and a tuch screen it cannot operate on its own like ipad or normal tablet PC because it doesn't haved an operating system of it's own which cut down the price dramaticly but yet again this is my opinion and Nintendo may have other plans in pricing.

#38 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

Yah and your point...

Yeah, I'd love to have 4 controllers at once! It might fry the console from the inside after an hour, but it'll be worth it!
^sarcasm
Honestly, you wouldn't need more than two screens showing at once. Perhaps you could use the 4 controllers, but the screen, camera, microphones, motion, and other such features could be disabled? I don't see any other way to make it work.

The PS3 launched at that exact price.

I have just as much confidence as you do. And Darkcloud1983 says the same as me and he has not been wrong about anything yet.

lol your arrogance is ridiculous, can't wait until you're proven wrong, which im quite sure you will be

#39 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

I have just as much confidence as you do. And Darkcloud1983 says the same as me and he has not been wrong about anything yet.

I could say that the entire Wii U system will be cancelled, or the whole point of the console will change, in addition to the name. Technically, I wouldn't be wrong. Yet.

As much as I agree with you, your logic is a bit... iffy.

Edited by Jakester897, 31 May 2012 - 01:00 PM.

Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#40 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Yah and your point...

lool im pretty sure i know DC better than you, either way he said specifically in the comments under one of his vids that he STILL expects 4 tablets not 2 despite the ubisoft leak
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!