• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

This is where i will be uploading all interviews of the community. I will interview members of the Wii U forum and ask various different questions with regards to each member. As this is my first interview below things may not start off as great, but that's what 's best about experiences you learn from them.

If you have a user you would like to suggest just post their name and i will try and contact them to interview them.

so without further adieu! lets get to it.

Sportsgamer Interview #1

Spoiler

Nollog Interview #2

Spoiler

INTERVIEW #3

Greetings Andy! I’m glad you’re taking part in this interview to allow more people on the site to have insight on who you are and what you’re about! So let’s get this started.

Echo3: Is your name really Andy?

Andy: Actually, it's Andrew McCoy, but on the internet I choose to go by Andy.

Echo3: How old are you?

Andy: 15

Echo3: If you could choose any controller besides the wii u tablet, to play on any system for the rest of your life what would it be?

Andy: Probably either the Wii U pro controller or the X-Box 360 controller, as they both seem to be very high quality controllers.

Echo3: With your recent change of status to a mod has your view of the site changed, or do you consider yourself a regular member with abnormal abilities, lol?

Andy: I hope that no one will treat me any differently due to my recent promotion. I'm still the same Andy, and that's never changing. The only difference now is that instead of making a report, I can just drop the hammer myself when I see someone breaking the rules.

Echo3: What do you think the community needs in order to get its spark back its former glory (speaking about the recent repeat topics and less active users)?

Andy: I think one thing that will really help is to get one really big first party announcement from Nintendo; be it a 3D Mario, Zelda, Metroid, or anything from Retro or Monolith Soft. I think that as soon as one of their major franchises or developers is announced to have a game coming too the Wii U, we'll see a surge in activity on here.

Echo3: What do you think is the best show created?

Andy: Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. That show was my childhood.

Echo3: What is your favorite Nintendo console and why?

Andy: The Wii. Not only was it my first Nintendo home console (other than an N64 that I had like, 2 games for), but the virtual console service and GameCube backwards compatibility allowed me to catch up on classics from previous generations.

Echo3: Are you also an active member of any other forum or online community?

Andy:I visit Brian's N00bpwners several times a day. I'll often be jumping back and fourth between here and there to see if there's any new content posted.

Echo3: Who do you think won e3 this year?

Andy: Ubisoft, definitely.

Echo3: Agreed!

Echo3: Do you think Nintendo is handling the Wii u correctly so far? If you could make any changes to the system or the way it’s being presented what would you do?

Andy:I think they're doing an OK job so far. If I had a say, I would just try to settle some of the unease surrounding the system's power and third party support.

Echo3: Who is your favorite video game developer and why?

Andy: I would have to say a tie between EAD Group 3 and Monolith Soft. EAD 3 because they've had a very consistent record of quality. Some of us may like one Zelda game over another, but are there any of us who can look at any individual entry to the series and truly call it a bad game? Monolith Soft because they just plain blew me away with Xenoblade. When I played that game, I felt like I had honestly gone back to my childhood.

Echo3: What are some of your life goals?

Andy: To become a video game developer, and to just be happy with my life.

Echo3: If you could create a videogame with 5 members on the site who would they be? Why?

Andy: Waller and Hinik, as they seem to be the go-to-guys for 3D rendering; Starrgrl24 for the musical compositions; Elric, as he seems like he could come up with an awesome story; and Caius, as he seems like he would really be good at coming up with great ideas for gameplay.

Echo3: Where are you from? Is there anywhere else you would rather live?

Andy: I'm from Eastern Kentucky. I'd definitely like to go to other places, but I'm not 100% sure as to where I'd want to live.

Echo3: Do you think the Wii was the best console of the last generation?

Andy: I think all three systems had their pros and cons this generation. In my personal experience, I found that there were more games that appealed to me as an individual on the Wii, but I will admit that support for the Wii could have been much, much better.

Echo3: Are…… you… a…a Brony?

Andy: I watched about... 20 episodes of the show I think. I'll admit it's a decent show, but it's just not the type of thing that I'd obsess over.

Echo3: What is your favorite Nintendo series? What is your favorite non-Nintendo series?

Andy: The Legend Of Zelda. Sly Cooper.

Echo3: If given the opportunity what game company would you choose to work for. What game company would you shut down?

Andy: I'd really like to work for EAD 3, Monolith Soft, Retro, or Sucker Punch. If I had to be a studio to turn down it probably be Infinity Ward.

Echo3: Do you have any talents?

Andy: Does being top of my class in Math and Science count?

Echo3: Not so much, but still impressive nonetheless lol.

Echo3: What kind of music do you listen to the most?

Andy: I don't really have any specific preference toward any specific genera of music. If I like the sound of it, I'll listen to it.

Echo3: Do you have anything else you would like to say to your fellow users of the WiiU to know before we end this interview?

Andy: I hope I manage to make everyone proud as Moderator. Everyone on here has been nice to me for the most part ever since I first signed on here almost a year ago, and I'm happy to be able to do this to give back to the community.

Okay Interview Over!

Edited by Misterrrrrr ECHO3!, 26 June 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

Interview Nollog please.

#3 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

pretty cool idea

#4 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

How about Waller?
Posted Image

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

Cool. I love the idea of this. We can all get to know one another much better through this.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

im making a list of each person you guys suggest. please only suggest one person per user, if that person has already been suggested then i will tell you to pick someone else. i will also be doing the interviews in order of the people that were suggested first(unless i receive no reply when trying to contact someone) which means so far it will be nollog and then waller ect. also no suggesting yourself.

Thanks for the feedback ^_^ and even though some of these concepts were original, the idea of this came from sephiroth.

Edited by Misterrrrrr ECHO3!, 31 May 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

This will be fun!

#8 Mesan3

Mesan3

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • NNID:mesan3
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Dragon ball, trombone

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

I wish I was more active on this forum now :(

#9 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Lol! I had a lot of grammar mistakes, since I was typing from my pc connected to the TV.

#10 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

Andy
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#11 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

NOLLOG.
DO IT NOW.
Posted Image

#12 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

Since it appears that Waller hasn't been online recently, I would like to change my nomination to Caius unless he shows back up in the next few days.
Posted Image

#13 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

This is a really cool thing, I will have to choose wisely.

Edited by Chinomanila, 31 May 2012 - 09:34 PM.

Posted Image

#14 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

i am constantly updating the list for the members nominated and i will be sure to keep checking who you want to see next.

With that being said the next interview will likely be out tomorrow night or sat. After that i will probably not post another interview until after the E3 hype though i will still be taking your suggestions when you post. i already have several users to contact so i'm sure there will be plenty more interview's to look forward to.

Once again thank you all for the feedback i appreciate it as i didn't really expect this big of a response in such a short time ^_^.

#15 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:29 PM

Interesting. I'd vote for that Nollog guy also.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#16 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

Nollog
No sig.

#17 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:24 AM

Interview the Sorcerer, Mournblade.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#18 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

Interview GameCollector.

Edited by Chinomanila, 02 June 2012 - 09:57 AM.

Posted Image

#19 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

Interview Chino, in other words, guy above me.

by chance

#20 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

Interview Tenshi!!!!

Interview Chino, in other words, guy above me.

Haha! Good one there guys!

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Interview, Talk, Conversation, Echo Ask ^_^, Meeting, Greeting, Info, memebers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!