• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 ZachGuy00

ZachGuy00

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:42 PM

So about Animal Crossing: Wii U. Do you think it will be anything like Animal Crossing 3DS? Or very, very similar to it like the WW-CF games? I was also hoping they could be released together.

#2 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

In terms of release, they honestly could be. It is very possible. In terms of the game, I am not an animal crossing fanatic, so I would say it will be pretty different, but will draw you back to your animal crossing roots. But one thing is possible, it won't use Wii speak :D
Posted Image

#3 ZachGuy00

ZachGuy00

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

In terms of release, they honestly could be. It is very possible. In terms of the game, I am not an animal crossing fanatic, so I would say it will be pretty different, but will draw you back to your animal crossing roots. But one thing is possible, it won't use Wii speak :D

I think it might use the Wii U controller's speaker.

#4 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:58 PM

Most likely. But I think you mean mic. If you mean mic, I agree 100% that would be smart on Nintendo's part at least :D
Posted Image

#5 ZachGuy00

ZachGuy00

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

Most likely. But I think you mean mic. If you mean mic, I agree 100% that would be smart on Nintendo's part at least :D

Yeah mic. Animal Crossing is a one player game, so a whole room full of talking people would be pointless.

#6 Droenix

Droenix

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

I really hope they bring back the option to ask to do favors for your neighbors, instead of just randomly timed events. I miss the original Animal Crossing for the GC so much!
Posted Image

#7 ZachGuy00

ZachGuy00

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

AC: GC had the most badass singleplayer.

Edited by ZachGuy00, 14 June 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#8 Droenix

Droenix

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

AC: GC had the most badass singleplayer.

Completely 100% agree, the past two games felt stale compared to AC:GC, I remember me, my mom and my brother would play and had a blast!
Posted Image

#9 sonicguy25

sonicguy25

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

I need to get to actually playing an Animal Crossing game...

#10 ZachGuy00

ZachGuy00

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:23 PM

Whatever you do, don't get hacked money. It makes the game REALLY boring.

#11 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

I think that Animal Crossing on the Wii U will be amazing, and I hope that it can connect with the 3DS version, but I do hope that they aren't incredibally similar to each other like the last few have been.
I also hope that they don't push back the release of the 3DS one to match the Wii U release, I really want animal crossing to come out in October/November ish.

#12 ZachGuy00

ZachGuy00

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:22 PM

There is no release date for AC:3DS.

#13 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

There is no release date for AC:3DS.

I realise there is no official one, but most rumours say it'll come out this year, I just hope it's around October/November ish.

#14 Anthony Vaughn

Anthony Vaughn

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

I'm very sure they'll release Animal Crossing on the Wii U. The only thing is, since there's an Animal Crossing coming for the 3DS, and Nintendo made a pattern of AC coming out every three years (or so it seems), we won't see it on the Wii U until 2014-2015 (depending on if Animal Crossing 3DS comes out this year or next year).

#15 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:51 PM

I'm very sure they'll release Animal Crossing on the Wii U. The only thing is, since there's an Animal Crossing coming for the 3DS, and Nintendo made a pattern of AC coming out every three years (or so it seems), we won't see it on the Wii U until 2014-2015 (depending on if Animal Crossing 3DS comes out this year or next year).

That's fair enough though, to make a game with as much content as Animal Crossing ought to take quite a while, and we wouldn't want it to be rushed. And By then we might just be getting bored of AC 3D

#16 Éanna Prendergast Doyle

Éanna Prendergast Doyle

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lady Gaga, Haruhi Suzumiya, Felicia Day

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

I usually get bored of Animal Crossing after a few months of playing it to death, and then start the cycle again a few months later (the weeding is really annoying) I hope the Animal Crossing Wii U is just epic taking the best aspects from previous installments and further improving them making use of all the raw power the Wii U offers so we can have more detailed bigger better holidays and events and better character AI because seriously it does get really boring listening to the exact same personality's over and over again (I love Cube) I also hope that there is a strong level of 3DS connectivity because I hate the idea of running two separate Animal Crossing lives on the Wii U and the 3DS I hope that your character can glide seamlessly from 3DS to Wii U so when you're out and about you can play Animal Crossing there with your character and when you get home start playing with the exact same character on the Wii U.

Edited by Éanna Prendergast Doyle, 15 June 2011 - 01:41 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:09 AM

I usually get bored of Animal Crossing after a few months of playing it to death, and then start the cycle again a few months later (the weeding is really annoying) I hope the Animal Crossing Wii U is just epic taking the best aspects from previous installments and further improving them making use of all the raw power the Wii U offers so we can have more detailed bigger better holidays and events and better character AI because seriously it does get really boring listening to the exact same personality's over and over again (I love Cube) I also hope that there is a strong level of 3DS connectivity because I hate the idea of running two separate Animal Crossing lives on the Wii U and the 3DS I hope that your character can glide seamlessly from 3DS to Wii U so when you're out and about you can play Animal Crossing there with your character and when you get home start playing with the exact same character on the Wii U.

Yeah I really hope the integration is smooth. And you're right, there were a few boring parts, but I don't want them to completely get rid of all of them, while searching for fossils wasn't particularly fun, I don't want them to get rid of it as it added something to the game. And there are a number of similar things.

#18 Éanna Prendergast Doyle

Éanna Prendergast Doyle

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

Yeah keep all the old stuff- I wonder if the city will be there??
Posted Image

#19 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:07 AM

Yeah keep all the old stuff- I wonder if the city will be there??

I didn't think the city was a good idea, it took some of the excitement away as you didn't have to wait for certain things to come to your town as they were in the city and you could go there at any time, if they wanted to keep something like that in then ok, but make sure it doesn't take anything away from the game.

#20 Éanna Prendergast Doyle

Éanna Prendergast Doyle

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:56 AM

I'm not that fond of the city either I was just wondering since it wasn't in the Animal Crossing 3DS trailer.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!