Photo

[For Fun] If you could only pick 1 of the following which would you pick?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

Im not a fan of the Final Fantasy games...Sorry. For my RPG's I play the Tales games.

It has a bar that slides back and forth and you have to press before the time runs out usually 3 extended seconds.
I'm meh on most ff but X was really good for me.. How are the tales games, worth picking up

Edited by Link707, 10 June 2012 - 11:08 PM.

Posted Image

#42 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:34 AM

Diddy Kong Racing 2 - Is pretty much going to be Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed

Bomberman Hero 2 - Nothing wrong with some Bomberman.

Custom Robo 2 - If memory serves, is the Gamecube version of the game... sorta. Like there was supposed to be one on N64, which ended up being the GC version or something something. Either way, the DS version can claim a spot for any kind of successor.

Pokemon Stadium 3 - Is Pokemon Battle Revolution with mini-games.

Pokemon Snap 2 - Needs to happen, but will more likely happen on the 3DS.

Vexx 2 - Hey, I'd totally buy this. Vexx was cool.

Sphinx 2 - Probably the only game I don't think I recognise on this list.

Yugioh [something] - When Konami learns to make a trigger button for counter moves instead of asking a question at every little itty bitty part of every phase, then maybe.

Super Mario 128 [Sequel to Super Mario 64] - Wasn't this pretty much Galaxy? You know, minus the zero-G's, black holes, flying koopa fortresses and frequent dizzy punches... (No, I did not forget about Sunshine, that felt... different).

Baten Kaitos 2 - Pretty sure Baten Kaitos had a sequel.

Hmm...
I think I'll pick Sphinx 2. It's the only one I don't recognise.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#43 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

SM128 off course. Other than that, Pokémon Snap might work with the controller!
No sig.

#44 swordx

swordx

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Nintendo

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

I'll go with Custom Robo 2 just because I enjoyed Arena so much.

Posted Image

BIGGEST ZELDA AND KID ICARUS FAN - SWORDX

If you have a problem with this message, call 1-800-CRY-BABY

#45 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

Pokemon Stadium 3

#46 SuperSaiyanGohan

SuperSaiyanGohan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pkmn, CoD, and SSB

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

Pokemon snap 2
Pokemon black and white two is going to be awesome! Cannot wait at all to buy them!
Bronies Unite! Yay the world!
Gravity it is not just a good idea it is the law!
Is the proof really in the pudding? Really?
Aliens are real! Just ask the leprechauns!

#47 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

I havent played a single Tales game that I have disliked. My favourite though was Tales Of Symphonia on Gamecube my god that game was amazing. Alot of people hated the sequel Tales Of Symphonia Dawn Of A New World on Wii...It wasnt as amazing as the 1st but I thought it was still a fun and solid game. And Tales Of Vesparia is good. Tales Of The Abyss on the 3DS was amazing. (I know it was a PS2 game but still a great game) I reccommed you try any tales game if you like RPG's.

It has a bar that slides back and forth and you have to press before the time runs out usually 3 extended seconds.
I'm meh on most ff but X was really good for me.. How are the tales games, worth picking up

lol you didnt need to pick apart the choices. But Sphinx was a gamecube game. You played as a prince I beileve but you flipped back and forth with being a Mummy (Pharoh) and you solved puzzels and such. You were invincible as the mummy and it was hilarious you could walk through fire and your bandages would catch fire and the mummy would dance around and freak out and you could carry fire to torches that way and such. Just a great game.

Diddy Kong Racing 2 - Is pretty much going to be Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed

Bomberman Hero 2 - Nothing wrong with some Bomberman.

Custom Robo 2 - If memory serves, is the Gamecube version of the game... sorta. Like there was supposed to be one on N64, which ended up being the GC version or something something. Either way, the DS version can claim a spot for any kind of successor.

Pokemon Stadium 3 - Is Pokemon Battle Revolution with mini-games.

Pokemon Snap 2 - Needs to happen, but will more likely happen on the 3DS.

Vexx 2 - Hey, I'd totally buy this. Vexx was cool.

Sphinx 2 - Probably the only game I don't think I recognise on this list.

Yugioh [something] - When Konami learns to make a trigger button for counter moves instead of asking a question at every little itty bitty part of every phase, then maybe.

Super Mario 128 [Sequel to Super Mario 64] - Wasn't this pretty much Galaxy? You know, minus the zero-G's, black holes, flying koopa fortresses and frequent dizzy punches... (No, I did not forget about Sunshine, that felt... different).

Baten Kaitos 2 - Pretty sure Baten Kaitos had a sequel.

Hmm...
I think I'll pick Sphinx 2. It's the only one I don't recognise.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#48 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

Im torn between Pokemon Snap 2 and Pokemon Stadium 3 ! If either of those games ever came out I would... I don't know........ be really happy and buy a copy :)
Posted Image

#49 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

If i can insert my own then im gonna say Guild Wars 2 for the Wii U :D :D :D

But if i have to pick ill say Pokemon snap U just because i absolutely love that game

#50 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

Had to pick from the list. So Pokemo Snap 2 or Pokemon Snap U lol it is.

If i can insert my own then im gonna say Guild Wars 2 for the Wii U :D :D :D

But if i have to pick ill say Pokemon snap U just because i absolutely love that game

#51 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

A yu-gi-oh game where we could go through the generations of the franchise would be cool. A Super Mario game more in the style of Super Mario 64 would be awesome as well.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#52 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

Super Mario 128 of course. A quality 3D Mario adventure game. I know we have Sunshine and Galaxy 1 and 2, but they weren't as exploitative and Mario wasn't as agile and nimble.

They could call it "The Mushroom Kingdom" and they could finally set in stone the layout of the Mushroom Kingdom, for you to explore as a massive, massive area. Think about it!

Also as a side note, Pokemon Stadium and Snap are amazing games but they should be part of the one RPG experience on the Wii U. A game in which the battles take place where you stand in a Stadium like turn based fashion, with pokemon fighting and dodging to no effect in the background as you select attacks etc to make it more like the anime. A camera would also be an item you acquire like the bicycle, and you could get jobs from NPCs to get certain photos of certain pokemon at certain places at certain times of the day in certin poses ETC ETC ETC. It could have a points system just like the original game and all be built in to this amazing RPG as a side quest system. BECAUSE WHY NOT. MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO.

Edited by Rockalot, 12 June 2012 - 07:04 AM.

Posted Image

#53 DarkU

DarkU

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:28 AM

super mario 128 would be a great game would be my first choice. :D
Mario 128

Mario 64 was so challenging and a new mario 128 would make for a challenging gameplay to core gamers. A new storyline to do with wario and waluigi and bowser teaming up to kidnap both princess peach and also prince daisy and maybe toadette as well since she has really only feature in multiplier mario games. The game could be set in 3 castles rather than one and each castle has a princess in it. and the castles would feature levels similar to mario 64.

The game could also feature toad as a new playable character rather than wario since wario is a villian in this game

Edited by DarkU, 12 June 2012 - 09:30 AM.

#54 Blue22

Blue22

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • NNID:SockNinja!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

Obviously, Super Mario 128.

#55 RnR

RnR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

IMO that's not really a good list

but definently Super Mario 128

Posted Image

"Please remember, I'll dismember any member."
The "Help RnR Get a New 360" Fund was a complete success. Thank you all for the support.
Now I am starting the "Help RnR Get Recording Equipment" Fund, anything helps!
Current Amount of Donations: $0

#56 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

Well thats your opinion I wasnt trying to cater to people like you. Most people liked the list. Sorry I didnt put something like COD or other junk you might like on my list.

IMO that's not really a good list

but definently Super Mario 128

Edited by Nin_Stream, 20 June 2012 - 01:55 PM.

#57 RnR

RnR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Well thats your opinion I wasnt trying to cater to people like you. Most people liked the list. Sorry I didnt put something like COD or other junk you might like on my list.

so because I didn't like your list of games the games I like must be junk

awesome

Posted Image

"Please remember, I'll dismember any member."
The "Help RnR Get a New 360" Fund was a complete success. Thank you all for the support.
Now I am starting the "Help RnR Get Recording Equipment" Fund, anything helps!
Current Amount of Donations: $0

#58 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Super Mario 128. This is too easy. You gotta poll without Nintendo's big 5 franchises lol
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#59 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

Not neccesarily. Point out a few games that you would put on the list instead. I can gaurentee you most of them I will either never have heard of or I dont give a damn about.

so because I didn't like your list of games the games I like must be junk

awesome

Fine I will do another one soon without Mario on it lol.

Super Mario 128. This is too easy. You gotta poll without Nintendo's big 5 franchises lol

#60 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:34 AM

Super Mario 128

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!