Photo

Sonic the Hedgehog 2013

Sonic Wii U Sonic Adventure Sonic Unleashed Sonic Dimentions Sonic the Hedgehog 2013 SEGA

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

SA2 HD could be the project that he is working on.
Personally I would like the return of the Chao garden as I spent ages in there on SA2
Posted Image

#22 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

Generations wasn't a huge leap but a step closer to a perfect game the major flaws of the game is the lack of story and it was very very short but on the plus side the level design is perfect.
Colors is my favorite sonic game and most people agree its better then adventure two despite its flaws as well. one is the game is mostly 2.5 D and the controls is not that good but not broken. the plus is that the voices are good and story is good and the dialouge is excellent.

for 3ds or ps3?

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#23 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

As a die hard Sega/Sonic fanboy...I LOVE Sonic Adventure 1 & 2. I still remember the day the Dreamcast came out. I was 15 and I skipped school to play Marvel vs Capcom and Sonic Adventure... that game blew my mind and still does. I'd love to see a true Sonic Adventure 3!
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#24 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

There's this one very vocal section of Retro Sonic fans who have a deep seething hate for the Adventure series and I know they'll get riled up if it ever gets a true successor. :P

Regardless, I'm sure it'll be great. Generations was brilliant and I've heard good things about Colours. If the new game has a Chao garden then Sega already has my money. :D

Colors was exellent you shoulsd play it but people on this forum hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kirbylover, 30 November 2012 - 03:17 PM.

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#25 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

As a die hard Sega/Sonic fanboy...I LOVE Sonic Adventure 1 & 2. I still remember the day the Dreamcast came out. I was 15 and I skipped school to play Marvel vs Capcom and Sonic Adventure... that game blew my mind and still does. I'd love to see a true Sonic Adventure 3!

Loved the Sonic Adventure series and would love it to see a sonic adventure 3.

eEG8Ies.png

#26 dyatir

dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

The future is blue, blue hedgehogs...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sonic, Wii U, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Dimentions, Sonic the Hedgehog, 2013, SEGA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!