#21 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

Lol you mean the one that was a joke? The one that also trashed World of Warcraft, God of War, Resident Evil 4, Braid, and Star Wars: Knights of the old republic? The one that specifically picked on games because they were popular?

Yes, in other words the magazine is run by trolls.

In any case I don't really have a problem with pachter. I'm sure he's more wrong than right but I'm not sure why I should care.

It wasn't just that article there are tons of other stuff that you can tell that they are not fans of Nintendo.

#22 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

“I am putting two and two together to conclude that Activision put pressure on them. I do not know this either first-hand or third-hand; nobody told me. I am merely deducing it from what we know, and it’s an educated guess.”

“If the Pro Controller is for multiplatform games, that means it is for third-party games. Nintendo has never done anything altruistically for third parties, so I concluded that they added the Pro Controller because of pressure from third parties. The pressure could have come from anywhere — EA with sports games, Ubisoft with Assassin’s Creed, or Take-Two with GTA — but it seems to me that the ‘prize’ that would make the Wii U legitimate as a console of choice for multiplatform games is Call of Duty.”

Edited by Cerberuz, 17 July 2012 - 12:58 PM.

LordPickleton.png

#23 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

“I am putting two and two together to conclude that Activision put pressure on them. I do not know this either first-hand or third-hand; nobody told me. I am merely deducing it from what we know, and it’s an educated guess.”

“If the Pro Controller is for multiplatform games, that means it is for third-party games. Nintendo has never done anything altruistically for third parties, so I concluded that they added the Pro Controller because of pressure from third parties. The pressure could have come from anywhere — EA with sports games, Ubisoft with Assassin’s Creed, or Take-Two with GTA — but it seems to me that the ‘prize’ that would make the Wii U legitimate as a console of choice for multiplatform games is Call of Duty.”

I just read this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!