#41 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Perfect Dark, SSB, SvR, Fighting Games

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

personally i hate all final smashes like super wario or giga bowser. they're always overpowered, have too long of a duration, and basically cannot be dodged. Its supposed to be an attack, not a powerup

I guess you didn't see the very first sentence in this thread.

It's fine, you probably looked over it, but I urge you to go look at it, OK? (:D)

...That Zero gif is still SICK!!! LOL!

Amy Rose

Final Smash 1:Amy Pulls out her Piko Piko Hammer and creates a giant Heart Tornado that flies across the stage.

Final Smash 2:Cream Appears and Amy give Cheese her Hammer, then Cheese flys upward or straight foward, and if he hits anybody, It's like a homerun bat.

Final Smash 3:Amy uses her Tarot cards, and pick a random one. If she get's fire, a Giant Fireball crashes from the sky, and if she gets water, a Tidal Wave appears.

Plusle and Minun

Final Smash 1:The duo jump around the stage with Electricity flying around them.

Final Smash 2:A Giant Thundercloud appears from the sky and 3 Lightning bolts slam down.

Final Smash 3:Plusle and Minun paralyze the opponent with electricity, and then they slam into them as a giant electric ball.

WOW!

I'm like SUPER HAPPY everyone decided to come back!! **(:D)**

If you guys haven't noticed...I'm editing a moveset for 'The First Lady of Fightning Games'...Chun-Li.

It's on Page 4.

I hope they keep Lucario and bring back Mewtwo! Those two are the best!best!

LOL! They are pretty awesome. (^_^)

Edited by Sirralart SuperDragon, 30 June 2011 - 11:49 AM.

AWESHUM SAUCE!!! **(^_^)**

Female protagonists are GREAT!!!

My Smackdown vs Raw 2011 keyword for the PS3 is TRALARRIS. If you like ORIGINAL DIVA CAWs look them up!

#42 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

I'm gonna start editing my posts too now. (It's the Yoshi one.)

Edited by GunGoomba, 30 June 2011 - 12:15 PM.

Posted Image

#43 Zuperman

Zuperman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:20 PM

I think SSB2 should give each character 3 different final smashes.

Basic Final Smash: The smash ball looks like the smash ball we already know just being mostly blue. It allows the character to unleash a basic move eg Mario's Finale, Ness's PK Storm or Samus's Zero Laser.

Assist Final Smash: A smash ball taking on a mostly red colour which appears to emit a signal type wave. It sends the character floating behind the stage as his/her friends from his/her gaming history take on the opponents, Kind of like Pit's Palutena's Army. Possible examples could includ Sonic calling on his Wisp's to reek havoc on the stage, Yoshi calling the Storks to spear and carry off his opponents and Bowser sending out his Koopa kids to do his bidding.

Transform Final Smash: Smash ball is green and looks wavy as if it's about to hatch or transform. Allows the character to transform into something like how Bowser transforms into Giga Bowser or how Sonic turns into Super Sonic. Possible examples include Mario/Luigi using a Mega Mushroom and stomping on everyone, Kirby turning into a tank to crush and shoot missiles or Link turning into Wolf Link and does whatever Wolf Link does.

What d'ya think?
Posted Image

#44 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

I think SSB2 should give each character 3 different final smashes.

Basic Final Smash: The smash ball looks like the smash ball we already know just being mostly blue. It allows the character to unleash a basic move eg Mario's Finale, Ness's PK Storm or Samus's Zero Laser.

Assist Final Smash: A smash ball taking on a mostly red colour which appears to emit a signal type wave. It sends the character floating behind the stage as his/her friends from his/her gaming history take on the opponents, Kind of like Pit's Palutena's Army. Possible examples could includ Sonic calling on his Wisp's to reek havoc on the stage, Yoshi calling the Storks to spear and carry off his opponents and Bowser sending out his Koopa kids to do his bidding.

Transform Final Smash: Smash ball is green and looks wavy as if it's about to hatch or transform. Allows the character to transform into something like how Bowser transforms into Giga Bowser or how Sonic turns into Super Sonic. Possible examples include Mario/Luigi using a Mega Mushroom and stomping on everyone, Kirby turning into a tank to crush and shoot missiles or Link turning into Wolf Link and does whatever Wolf Link does.

What d'ya think?

That's a very interesting idea.

Different kinds of Smash Balls would add more options of play and keep the battles interesting and very unpredictable.

I like that idea! You should run with it! See what you can come up with! **(:D)**

I'm gonna start editing my posts too now. (It's the Yoshi one.)

OK!

I'll keep an eye on it! (:D)

Luigi
1.Negative space
Same as brawl

2.Poltergust
Luigi pulls out his Poltergust 3000 and starts firing random elements in front of him (Water,Fire,Ice,Electricity just for fun)for 30 seconds Which varies in DMG from 20% - 35% per hit. His movements are similar to Spicy curry and when he uses B+up He fire downward launching him into the air.

3.Mr. L
Inspired by Super Paper Mario, Luigi will call his giant robot head of himself and jump into it.  His robot will appear in the background where you can move him around but he always face the screen. Here luigi can fire Lazers(60%), Missiles(40%), and slow Cannon balls(50%). When the smash is over he will Fly towards the screen at highspeed crashing the robot and causing an explosion size of 3 bombombs but with dmg of 120%.

what do you think?

Samus
1. Hypermode
Samus goes into hypermode and now her attacks are 5x stronger with the exception of her charge which is completly changed. By charging your beam it shoots mini hyper particles for 5 seconds with a full charge each particle deals 3% DMG(but theres alot if you ever played metroid prime 3) Her suit falls off since hypermode instead of damaging samus.

2. Shoop da whoop
Same as brawl

3.Gunship
Samus calls her ship down which fires missiles onto the stage but you view the firing from inside the ship (Similar to snakes) but you shoot rapidly and each missile deals 80% but you fire 8 missiles rapidly before reloading. Reload twice.

Zero suit samus:
Yes since she's considered a different character she gets her own set up.  You can choose different smashes seperatly from normal samus

1. On the run.
Zero suit Samus jumps into the background behind the standing platforms as space pirates run around the map for 20 seconds, DMG is 25% on contact

2.The Chozo gift
The chozo ghost appears firing lightning bolts into the stage similar to pickachus for 30 seconds. DMG is 50% Upon contact with the bolts. At the end zero suit samus is given her power suit back.

3.Gunship Red alert
zero suit Samus drops a distress becon to her Gunship which is now desperate to save a suitless samus so this time is hovers in the background firing forward into the stage, it is now armored with shields for Zero suit samus (20% on contact), 8 capacity rapid fire missiles (80% each missile), and 2 super missiles (110% on direct impact). At the end of the smash the gunship flies into zero suit samus and she reappears as "Samus" from the top of the screen.

Are you guys done with the Ideas? I can do this all day but my ideas suck and i wanna see some more of yours ^_^

"Are you guys done with the Ideas? I can do this all day but my ideas suck...."

LOL! You shouldn't say such things! We are only playing around with the idea of this Three Final Smash System.

Just have fun and BE CREATIVE!

My Smackdown vs Raw 2011 keyword for the PS3 is TRALARRIS. If you like ORIGINAL DIVA CAWs look them up!

#45 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

I guess you didn't see the very first sentence in this thread.

It's fine, you probably looked over it, but I urge you to go look at it, OK? (:D)

...That Zero gif is still SICK!!! LOL!

WOW!

I'm like SUPER HAPPY everyone decided to come back!! **(:D)**

If you guys haven't noticed...I'm editing a moveset for 'The First Lady of Fightning Games'...Chun-Li.

It's on Page 4.

LOL! They are pretty awesome. (^_^)

I'm not bashin n final smashes at all. i enjoy them but i don't like that particular kind of smash

#46 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

I'm not bashin n final smashes at all. i enjoy them but i don't like that particular kind of smash

You know what? How about this...?

Try coming up with a transformation Final Smash or Final Smashes that YOU would approve of and share it with us? **(:D)**

#47 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

You know what? How about this...?

Try coming up with a transformation Final Smash or Final Smashes that YOU would approve of and share it with us? **(:D)**

i like smashes like marth's, ganon's, or zelda's

i think a new smash for bowser could be like a combo of him and his 7 (or 8) for like a tag team of sorts.
think triple finish but you need to make an initial hit :/

#48 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:49 PM

i like smashes like marth's, ganon's, or zelda's

i think a new smash for bowser could be like a combo of him and his 7 (or 8) for like a tag team of sorts.
think triple finish but you need to make an initial hit :/

COOL! (:D)

Got any other ideas?

#49 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:35 AM

COOL! (:D)

Got any other ideas?

I do
If zero made it into the next game, you know that ridiculous combo that omega does?(the extension of the standard triple slash) well you could use that exact move, even the initial dash before it

in super princess peach, does she get any special moves?

Edited by D.player, 02 July 2011 - 05:38 AM.

#50 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:43 AM

I do
If zero made it into the next game, you know that ridiculous combo that omega does?(the extension of the standard triple slash) well you could use that exact move, even the initial dash before it

in super princess peach, does she get any special moves?

I already had an idea for a Final Smash for Peach once, and it's from Super Princess Peach. She could use all four of her vibes to create Chaos.
Posted Image

#51 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

I already had an idea for a Final Smash for Peach once, and it's from Super Princess Peach. She could use all four of her vibes to create Chaos.

yea
i never played the game before, but that seems like a good idea :D

hmm maybe a wario fs could be the fart rocket (think dragoon except with wario's A$$)

#52 Sixxon

Sixxon

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:52 AM

Come on guys? What do you think of my Sonic Smashes? I haven't got any feedback yet! There on page one or 2 I think.
Anyway....
Tails
Final Smash One: Tail Whip
You remember Marth's old one? It's like that, except you get hit by a tail, not a sword.

Final Smash Two: Sonic Heroes
Same thing as the one I put for my Sonic Smash List, except tails goes first.

Final Smash Three:Super Tails
Same as Super Sonic. 10% of the time the flickies from sonic 3 come to help him by hitting enemies.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#53 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Toon Link

1. triforce slash- same as brawl

2. Ballad of Gales- Toon Link rides on top of a giant hurricane with several smaller hurricanes flying out of it. Small hurricanes do 10%-50% damage, and contact with the large hurricane is an instant K.O.

3. The Great Flood- Toon Link jumps of the stage and a few seconds later shows up riding a giant wave on the King of Red Lions. The stage is flooded for 10 seconds, and opponents must fight the current while avoiding sharks and octorocks.
Posted Image

#54 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

Nope. imo, Final Smashes are a bad addition, as they completely ruin the flow of the matches, and anything that gives one player a (mostly random) temporary major advantage is generally a bad thing.

Y'know Finals Smash was suppose to in the smash bros game since the 1st smash bros, but nintendo lost the sheet of paper with the idea and when brawl came along, they found it hense why final smash is in brawl.

Final Smash I thought for Zelda Characters

Link:

Final Smash 1: Same as Brawl

Final Smash 2: Turns in Wolf Link (with Minda of his back) and the whole screen goes black (only seeing Wolf Link & Minda) and and Wolf Link will attack you

Final Smash 3: Turns in Fierce Deity and his attacks is more powerful

Ganondorf:

Final Smash 1: Turns into Ganon (from Twilight Princess) and you can attack everyone (just like bower did when he turned into Giga Bower)

Final Smash 2: Makes a giant black shadow ball (like in OoT) and throws and eveyone (no matter were you are) gets hit and takes powerful damage

Final Smash 3: Turns into Phantom Ganon and bring out his staff (Ganon can fly) and throws shadow balls (these and can be eaily dodge)

I can't think of any for Zelda & Shiek, but what ever their Final Smash is, hope its different for Zelda & Sheik (if would be pont less having the same Final Smash for both of them)

Edited by Merchiodos, 24 October 2011 - 06:05 PM.

Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#55 SuperDarkecho

SuperDarkecho

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

Mario

Final smash 1:Same as brawl

Final smash 2: Eats a mega mushroom (from NSMB) and runs through everyone

Final smash 3: Gets a star man and becomes invincible for a certain amount of time

Luigi

Final smash 1:same as brawl

Fiinal smash 2: gets out his vacuum cleaner from luigis mansion (cant remember what it was called) sucks up to 3 enemys up and spits them out at a great force

Final smash 3:The vacuum cleaner constantly shoots out either fire, water or ice at the openents

Edited by SuperDarkecho, 27 October 2011 - 10:04 AM.

#56 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

I personally like the single diverse final smashes. Multiple ones would just ruin it, if they weren't Landmaster.
Screw it, the next game should just have landmaster for every final smash.

#57 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:58 AM

i love the idea of multiple final smash choices and also thought about it the minute they announced the game for wii u, but i wasnt just thinking final smashes, i was thinking fully customisable B special moves in all directions. so you could earn points somehow through the game for each character and then unlock new final smashes and new B special moves. for example you could change link's boomerang for a move based on the spiked ball and chain. or even change the B up move from the great spin to the back flip upwards slice in skyward sword :)
Posted Image

#58 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

Hmm... I've often thought about moveset customisation for Smash Bros. However, I feel that it is better that they don't.
Say you affix Link with a specific set that you like, but then your friend has a turn and they don't like it.

I don't know, just sayin'.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#59 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

Mario

Final smash 1:Same as brawl

Final smash 2: Eats a mega mushroom (from NSMB) and runs through everyone

Final smash 3: Gets a star man and becomes invincible for a certain amount of time

Luigi

Final smash 1:same as brawl

Fiinal smash 2: gets out his vacuum cleaner from luigis mansion (cant remember what it was called) sucks up to 3 enemys up and spits them out at a great force

Final smash 3:The vacuum cleaner constantly shoots out either fire, water or ice at the openents

The final smash you suggest are kinda lame. Mario's 3rd Final smash is just like getting a starman, Mario's 2nd Final smash is just like getteing a giant mushroom & Luigi's 3rd Final smash is like getting a fire flower and freeze items. But hey this is not real, but I do like Luigi's 2nd Final Smash.... Maybe one Luigi's Final smash should be few ghost comes (they can disappeare and reappeare) they go around strangling people for a maxium of time, then dissapere like then do in Luigi's Manshion
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#60 Nico

Nico

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Pikmin, etc.

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hmm... I've often thought about moveset customisation for Smash Bros. However, I feel that it is better that they don't.
Say you affix Link with a specific set that you like, but then your friend has a turn and they don't like it.

I don't know, just sayin'.

Well, even if that were the case, Super Smash Bros.' name system acts as 'Profiles', so you could store the movesets to your name and just change over to that for your turn. I think customization on that level might be a little too much for Brawl, as it's supposed to be a party fighter (and everyone would be spending bogus amounts of time customizing and fine-tuning rather than fighting), but it is an interesting idea.

As for the Final Smashes that this topic is made for, I have thought about this for quite some time myself, and I have some ideas for Captain Olimar (a sorely underappreciated character).

Final Smash #1 - Same as in Brawl, excluding the explosive landing, but up the damage of the 'creatures' on the ground. This would balance it a bit more in favor of still requiring player skill to finish off your opponents (something I feel that a lot of final smashes need).

Final Smash #2 - Increase the amount of Pikmin that Olimar can have out from 5 to 10 and increase their damage output by 20%. This effect would last as long as the Pikmin could live (they would be automatically plucked upon activating the Final Smash). Buffed Pikmin from this Smash would have the Spicy Berry Juice red glow around their flowers from Pikmin 2.

Final Smash #3 - Call in Louie as an 'Ice Climbers' style partner who will automatically pluck your un-plucked Pikmin and throw them at enemies automatically. Would remain active until he was dispatched personally or you lost a life.

I doubt any of those ideas will make it into the game (barring the balancing changes of the first one, maybe), but that's my two cents worth.
Posted Image
I like my ponies to be a little mixed up. And with Muffins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!