Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

POPULAR

All I can do after watching this is just sit there with my mouth open. This looks incredible.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#2 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

I litterally creamed when i saw this gameplay I WOULD LOVE THIS GAME ON WII U

Edited by starraters, 01 September 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#3 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

what system is this coming too? because of this is gameplay, i really doubt a ps3 or 360 could even touch the shaders in this game.

wii u seems like the only viable platform

Signature_Fox.png

#4 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

what system is this coming too? because of this is gameplay, i really doubt a ps3 or 360 could even touch the shaders in this game.

wii u seems like the only viable platform

When i read an article it said next gen so either hideo kojima is waiting for 720 and ps4 or its coming to wii u

#5 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

probably waiting till the others launch ad they will make it multiplatform

When i read an article it said next gen so either hideo kojima is waiting for 720 and ps4 or its coming to wii u

Edited by hardcoreUfan, 01 September 2012 - 05:08 PM.

Signature_Fox.png

#6 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

The cutscene looked so good that thought it was pre-rendered CGI a few times until it smoothly transitioned into gameplay, the textures and characters models look incredible.

#7 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

this better come to wii u, because of wii u having dx11 capabilities, this would be so cool

Signature_Fox.png

#8 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

My estimate is that they're planning a release on PS3 and 360 as the trailer stated, but also on PC and as a next-gen launch title. A Wii U version is possible, but I find it much more likely that Kojipro/Konami will want to capitalize on the launch of either PS4, Xbox 720 or both in late 2013 by having MGS:GZ as a launch title. The PS360 version will very probably be toned down to some degree, and run at lower resolution and framerate.

Also, anyone else think the kid in the cage looks very eerily like a young Solid Snake? :o

Posted Image

Edited by Deadly Virus, 01 September 2012 - 06:14 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Press

Press

Thwomp

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Smash, FF, KH, Sonic

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

That's gameplay!? DAMN!

#10 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

My estimate is that they're planning a release on PS3 and 360 as the trailer stated, but also on PC and as a next-gen launch title. A Wii U version is possible, but I find it much more likely that Kojipro/Konami will want to capitalize on the launch of either PS4, Xbox 720 or both in late 2013 by having MGS:GZ as a launch title. The PS360 version will very probably be toned down to some degree, and run at lower resolution and framerate.

Also, anyone else think the kid in the cage looks very eerily like a young Solid Snake? :o

Posted Image

Maybe the objective of this mission is for Big Boss to free and take Solid Snake then tutor him later.

#11 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Posted Image

when did it state what consoles it will come to
and also i doubt it will come to the pc because im pretty sure the last mgs pc game was the first mgs game

#12 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

when did it state what consoles it will come to
and also i doubt it will come to the pc because im pretty sure the last mgs pc game was the first mgs game

At the end of the trailer after the little credits bit, there's logos for PS3, Xbox 360, PSN and Xbox Live.

Also I'm almost certain that a PC version is at least being considered, Kojima Productions was openly recruiting staff "experienced in PC development" back at GDC '12 for a new MGS game. They wouldn't be doing that for nothing.

Posted Image

#13 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

I doubt this is running on current hardware. im thinking high spec PC. i never played a MSG game so could care less if Wii U gets this.

#14 The Video Gamer

The Video Gamer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

I doubt this is running on current hardware. im thinking high spec PC. i never played a MSG game so could care less if Wii U gets this.

Surprisingly Hideo Kojima confirmed that it's running on a PC with similar specs to the PS3 and that the PS3 version will look exactly like the demo they showed. Not sure how the PS3 let alone Xbox 360 will handle this though...

#15 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

Surprisingly Hideo Kojima confirmed that it's running on a PC with similar specs to the PS3 and that the PS3 version will look exactly like the demo they showed. Not sure how the PS3 let alone Xbox 360 will handle this though...

im calling developer BS. i know MGS4 was praised for its visuals on PS3 so i guess we will see... like i said could care less they dont seem to be big nintendo fans anyway

#16 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

like the video gamer said, its been said by hideo that the tech's used on the pc were equal to that of the ps3. if he isnt lying then we will see this on this generation looking this good..

Sidenote this further proves that graphics can still be vastly improved on.

#17 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

On the topic of consoles, I've heard PC from multiple sources.
Fingers crossed, because that'd be the only way I could play it...

Anyway, I'm pretty much already hooked, and that video only showed a child, a burnt guy, Naked Snake, and XOF!

#18 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

Ok, I'm having a hard time believing that this is 'apparently' coming to consoles...

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#19 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

i dont believe it will look this good on ps3. like i heard someone else say.... why use pc with ps3 specs that doesnt make sense. if it can run on ps3 then show it running on ps3... why show it on pc?

#20 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:42 AM

This is not gonna look as good on consoles but I don't really mind since I also have a gaming pc. Oh btw hideo kojima spoke about the wii u back in march about how if he was going to make a game for it, it would have to be unique. Don't know if that means he doesn't want to have games like mgs on it but if that is the case then thats disappointing.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!