Photo

I think I just found out the Wii U Launch info?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

I don't even care about any of those game supposedly coming out on the 13th. What I'm most interested in is that Black Friday WiiU release date. That is what worries me. Oh well, I'll find out soon enough at the Streetpass event.

That would be a really stupid release date really. Black Friday is known for being violent. I would have no fear on this.

#22 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

That would be a really stupid release date really. Black Friday is known for being violent. I would have no fear on this.

It really is which is the main reason why I think the GS Manager may have been misinformed. I don't think Nintendo would be that stupid. But if they are then lots of gamers will be mad having to deal with the biggest crowd of the century.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#23 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

Yeah yeah... I just meant that if game shop owners knew, everybody would knew immediately, and there would have been the same rumour all over the internet. But sure, the first post about the rumour would have to be somewhere, so why not here, right?

yh exactly, i like ur thinking, it has to start somewhere and this is the biggest wii u forum out there
Posted Image

#24 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

I hope this is true, but if it does come out on black Friday I may end up pre ordering it on Amazon.

#25 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Black Friday would be a disaster, honestly.

#26 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

But black Friday is on a Friday, not a Sunday.

794144.png?13383682

#27 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Gamestop is notorious for it's employees giving false information to customers that is based purely on their own speculation.

#28 Nintendustin

Nintendustin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

I'd NEVER believe GameStop. They made me believe my games were only worth a few dollars for too many years. :)

#29 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

If it's his best friend, I wouldn't say this was a lie.

Misinformed, potentially, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. MoH: Warfighter, Blops 2, Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution are titles I'd like to play on the Wii U, no doubt.

Unless my eyes deceive me, I don't think this was necessarily about launch titles. Launch window, possibly, but definitely more about titles that will come to the Wii U, assuming the info is true.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#30 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

I don't trust gamestop too much anymore, their pricing and release dates are just placeholders.

794144.png?13383682

#31 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

FAKE. He just wanted you to put
Money down on it.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#32 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

If it's his best friend, I wouldn't say this was a lie.

Misinformed, potentially, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. MoH: Warfighter, Blops 2, Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution are titles I'd like to play on the Wii U, no doubt.

Unless my eyes deceive me, I don't think this was necessarily about launch titles. Launch window, possibly, but definitely more about titles that will come to the Wii U, assuming the info is true.

Well, he's not my best friend, just my favorite GameStop employee, the others are just idiots...

FAKE. He just wanted you to put
Money down on it.

He didn't accept pre-orders yet,
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#33 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

All these Gamestop Managers be trolling... not like they have anything better to do

#34 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

All these Gamestop Managers be trolling... not like they have anything better to do

MIGHT is the keyword here, all answers will be revealed before the end of the year. (I don't wanna say sept 13 because I just lowered my expectations)
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

#35 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

MIGHT is the keyword here, all answers will be revealed before the end of the year. (I don't wanna say sept 13 because I just lowered my expectations)

Well think about it, before every nintendo console launch (starting with the wii, if i'm not mistaken) nintendo holds a conference in New York, where they announce launch titles, date and price, so there is a huge chance September 13th will be the day.

794144.png?13383682

#36 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

Why did you quote me and say Might is the keyword here?????????????????? i never said Might... I know they are trolling for a fact cuz GS managers dont know **** :P

#37 Foot

Foot

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

Why did you quote me and say Might is the keyword here?????????????????? i never said Might... I know they are trolling for a fact cuz GS managers dont know **** :P

I know, I'm saying Might, and this manager hasn't been wrong to me for a while, but I NEVER fully believe...just Incase lol

#38 Aerontar

Aerontar

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend Of Dragoon, Pokemon, Disgaea

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

But black Friday is on a Friday, not a Sunday.

This. November 18th 2001 (Gamecube Launch) was a Sunday. November 19th 2006 (Wii Launch) was a Sunday. So, we are probably looking at the 11th (the rumored date) or the 18th since they are both Sundays.

And as others have said...Black Friday would be a disaster.

Now, I am sure that stores will have special Black Friday sales and bundles for the U...but that would be insanity to try and get. I will just pick mine up a week or two earlier from a pre-order.

#39 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

I'm guessing the Sunday before Thanksgiving/Black Friday, or a week after the Sunday that follows. If they do it Sunday during Holiday weekend, they run the risk of store releasing it early...

That aside, this news is bullocks.

#40 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

other than the black friday thing i can belive this

Signature_Fox.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!