#1 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

There will be three different bundles in the UK available at launch.

http://www.game.co.u...278&pageSize=20

Edited by TomBollandLTD, 18 September 2012 - 06:31 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2466-1970
NNID : TomBollandLTD

need. more. online. games.

#2 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

There will be three different bundles in England available at launch.

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxCatalogSearchView?storeId=10151&catalogId=10201&langId=44&listerOnly=true&provenance=&searchTerm=wii+u&categoryId=&attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&attributeValue1=4294967278&pageSize=20

I believe the first two are standard bundle packs available in the EU, UK and the US. The third one in the link below is a GAME specific bundle and not one offered by Nintendo.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/black-wii-u-premium-console-with-zombiu-and-wii-u-pro-controller-181884?pageSize=20&searchTerm=wii%20u&attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&attributeValue1=4294967278

#3 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

The bundles look great... I feel so bad about the pricing for you guys though... you seem to be getting some great deals however..

Edited by Sir Noonabites, 13 September 2012 - 02:09 PM.

#4 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

It was mentioned in our Nintendo Direct about the ZombiU bundle and I'm quite happy with the price personally, How much are the bundles in the US? Because our prices in pounds are usually the same as your prices are in dollars.

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

It was mentioned in our Nintendo Direct about the ZombiU bundle and I'm quite happy with the price personally, How much are the bundles in the US? Because our prices in pounds are usually the same as your prices are in dollars.

Yes I take back what I said. Looking back at the Nintendo Direct it seems like there is limited edition bundle for the EU with Zombie U and a pro controller but only GAME is listing it so far in the UK.

#6 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm going to have to get my money together quick, it seems a really good deal, it includes Nintendoland and has a pro controller.

#7 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

If I could afford to get it from Game I think I would definitely get that bundle.

I was afraid the Premium console alone was going to cost that much, very pleased to see such a reasonable bundle like that..

Personally I was wanting Lego City Undercover as my first game though as I'm not sure ZombiU is my thing.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#8 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

I was too, I can always sell ZombieU too if it's not my thing since I also wanted Lego city (:

#9 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

I wish the US got bundles. Oh well.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#10 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

There might be stores doing their own bundles, you'll have to wait and see.

#11 TheSparrow87

TheSparrow87

Thwomp

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

The premium bundle is very nice value.
10% discount on digital sales for a year alone would be worth it.

Never actually bought a console on launch before though, and won't now, will wait for either a price drop or another game bundle.

#12 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

I'd forgot about the 10% discount! And access to premium Nintendo Network for a year...

#13 samus

samus

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Fandom:
    nintendo

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:48 AM

omg i know i'm late but it's 299.99 baby yes!!!

#14 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

The bundles look great... I feel so bad about the pricing for you guys though... you seem to be getting some great deals however..

Yeah, the prices are higher than i was expecting but i think the ZombiU bundle makes up for that with good value for money. I dont think i would buy the WiiU on launch without having the ZombiU bundle.

#15 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

I notice how they're not mentioning the cradle and stands for the wii u and gamepad. Just looked at both gamestop and amazon and none of them mention them. Yet when I go onto the us gamestop there's mention of them being bundled in. Are people in the uk not getting the cradle and stands or are they for some reason not mentioning it?

Edited by AdmiralClassy, 14 September 2012 - 03:49 AM.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#16 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:05 AM

I notice how they're not mentioning the cradle and stands for the wii u and gamepad. Just looked at both gamestop and amazon and none of them mention them. Yet when I go onto the us gamestop there's mention of them being bundled in. Are people in the uk not getting the cradle and stands or are they for some reason not mentioning it?

We are getting the stands and cradle I think, but only in the premium one. What's happening now is shops are going to be very competitive with each other, and the price will slowly drop (hopefully by about £30). This is what happened with the 3DS before it came out.
Bring the noise.

#17 Usman Mohammad

Usman Mohammad

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

We are getting the stands and cradle I think, but only in the premium one. What's happening now is shops are going to be very competitive with each other, and the price will slowly drop (hopefully by about £30). This is what happened with the 3DS before it came out.

Don't forget post launch as well this happened. Around Ocarina of time (before the major price drop was even heard of) the 3DS was dropped to £190, because the retailers became money hungry and wanted to make profit off every single early adopter which they did but they did more harm to Nintendo and potentially themselves by pricing as high as £230.

£246 is the trade price for the Premium bundle. £204 is the trade price for the basic bundle so, this is going to be very interesting.

#18 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

According to the Nintendo twitter account, it turns out ZombieU is INSTEAD of Nintendoland, which Is what I expected but is not what game are advertising

#19 Noonabites

Noonabites

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

According to the Nintendo twitter account, it turns out ZombieU is INSTEAD of Nintendoland, which Is what I expected but is not what game are advertising

Please be aware, when Nintendo spoke about the prices and such, they were specifically talking about the United States (and only the US) due to the laws in Europe. Hope you guys still enjoy this bundle though..

#20 TomBollandLTD

TomBollandLTD

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon Mario Link

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:27 AM

Please be aware, when Nintendo spoke about the prices and such, they were specifically talking about the United States (and only the US) due to the laws in Europe. Hope you guys still enjoy this bundle though..

I only watched the Europe Nintendo Direct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!