Photo

Oh look at this? EA saying Nice things about Wii U? Now just need some games

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:01 AM

http://www.cinemable...s-EA-48376.html

EA claims that "Hardcore Twitch Gamers" will appreciate Wii U. They say that it will compete with Microsoft and Sony and will likely win...again

1) What the heck is a twitch gamer?
2) Thanks EA, now maybe ya wanna give us some more games to prove it? Lol
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#2 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

They should give us more games and also give us proper multiplats as well. Unlike fifa 13 and madden 13 which were.... lacking.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#3 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hmmm..... Battlefield 4 please.

Posted Image

#5 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:07 AM

Hmmm..... Battlefield 4 please.

there is an old rumour saying that they cancelled the port of BF 3 because they are working in BF 4 for wii u already
Posted Image

#6 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

Ea voted the worst company of the year!

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

A twitch gamer is a term they made up. The synonym of which is hardcore, as in they want a meaningful experiencein their game.
They have games, they are just either bad ports or poorly thought-out releases. They are just butthurt over the whole Origin not being the main online servicer on the WiiU thing.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#8 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

Ea voted the worst company of the year!

Just the year? More like the decade.

A twitch gamer is a term they made up. The synonym of which is hardcore, as in they want a meaningful experiencein their game.
They have games, they are just either bad ports or poorly thought-out releases. They are just butthurt over the whole Origin not being the main online servicer on the WiiU thing.

No EA did not make up the term "twitch gamer", it is a term that refers to gamers that utilise fast reactions such as those commonly seen in shooters.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#9 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

there is an old rumour saying that they cancelled the port of BF 3 because they are working in BF 4 for wii u already

I heard about that. I'm kind of glad if it ends up being true. Battlefield 3 was a downgrade over BFBC2 IMO. Less destruction and linear maps really killed it for me.

Posted Image

#10 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

they did say Battlefield 4 will be on Wii U, but there won't be anything special about it differentiating it from the other versions, except maybe more players online at once. All gamepad features would be done on either smartglass or the Vita connection.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#11 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

they did say Battlefield 4 will be on Wii U, but there won't be anything special about it differentiating it from the other versions, except maybe more players online at once. All gamepad features would be done on either smartglass or the Vita connection.

Quote please..?

Posted Image

#12 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

Just the year? More like the decade.

No EA did not make up the term "twitch gamer", it is a term that refers to gamers that utilise fast reactions such as those commonly seen in shooters.

oh. I didn't know that. This is the only time I ever heard the term twitch gamer, so I thought they just made it up.

Quote please..?

I found it on WiiU Daily, so take it with a grain of salt.
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/battlefield-3-on-wii-u/

KtOSpy7.jpg

#13 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

oh. I didn't know that. This is the only time I ever heard the term twitch gamer, so I thought they just made it up.

I found it on WiiU Daily, so take it with a grain of salt.
http://wiiudaily.com...eld-3-on-wii-u/

Origin Sucks. If that's true, I'm glad Nintendo is fighting it. Origin is the reason I won't play the MoH: Warfighter beta.

Posted Image

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:39 AM

Origin Sucks. If that's true, I'm glad Nintendo is fighting it. Origin is the reason I won't play the MoH: Warfighter beta.

I know. However, EA said that they were going to dk big things with the WiiU at E3 2011, and now they are on bad terms with them. Nintendo lost a big third party partner with that move. However, it seems that Ubisoft took over as Nintendo's favorite third party company, so it's not that big of a lost.
Also, I was going to get the pc version of BF3, but they I found out you can only get it with Origin. That pisses me of so flipping much.

KtOSpy7.jpg

#15 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

I know. However, EA said that they were going to dk big things with the WiiU at E3 2011, and now they are on bad terms with them. Nintendo lost a big third party partner with that move. However, it seems that Ubisoft took over as Nintendo's favorite third party company, so it's not that big of a lost.
Also, I was going to get the pc version of BF3, but they I found out you can only get it with Origin. That pisses me of so flipping much.

Hmmm I do like me some ACIII.... Ubisoft it is!

Posted Image

#16 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

I agree. AC 3 is number one on my Anticipated games list, along with Aliens Colonial Marines, Lego City Undercover, Nina Gaiden 3, and New super Mario bros u, and Batman.

KtOSpy7.jpg

#17 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

I agree. AC 3 is number one on my Anticipated games list, along with Aliens Colonial Marines, Lego City Undercover, Nina Gaiden 3, and New super Mario bros u, and Batman.

I won't be picking it up at launch though. I'll be getting ZombiU and Black Ops 2 at launch.

Posted Image

#18 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:04 AM

I agree. AC 3 is number one on my Launch games list, along with Aliens Colonial Marines, Lego City Undercover, Nina Gaiden 3, and New super Mario bros u, and Batman.

I agree. AC 3 is number one on my Launch games list, along with Aliens Colonial Marines, Lego City Undercover, Nina Gaiden 3, and New super Mario bros u, and Batman.

I won't be picking it up at launch though. I'll be getting ZombiU and Black Ops 2 at launch.

I actually can't get any of those at launch because I don't have the money. Would Wal-Mart be the best place to preorder it now?

KtOSpy7.jpg

#19 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:07 AM

Where's my damn Posted Image for Wii U?

Edited by nintendo3DS, 20 October 2012 - 07:07 AM.

#20 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

Where's my damn Posted Image for Wii U?

They should really do this for it and add 64 player online, but it was canceled after the origin incident.

KtOSpy7.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!