#21 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

Me too, I want Battlefield 3 for the Wii U, at least give us Battlefield 4.
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#22 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

All I want it Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, and since its Next Gen...and Wii U IS Next Gen...see what I'm saying!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#23 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

If EA wants to thrive on Wii U, they better back up the words with actions.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#24 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

Please EA... Please bring us games...

Posted Image

#25 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

Ea voted the worst company of the year!

It's funny because that actually happened. No seriously I need to go find the link.
"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#26 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

No, if they give us more games they will be missing 1,000 features like most of them...

#27 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Please EA... Please bring us games...

Posted Image

That was my favorite game on the Wii!!!!!!!!! Please EA!!!!!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#28 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

http://www.cinemable...s-EA-48376.html

EA claims that "Hardcore Twitch Gamers" will appreciate Wii U. They say that it will compete with Microsoft and Sony and will likely win...again

1) What the heck is a twitch gamer?
2) Thanks EA, now maybe ya wanna give us some more games to prove it? Lol

thanks EA! lol jeez these people at EA are so two faced...

Me too, I want Battlefield 3 for the Wii U, at least give us Battlefield 4.

its supposed to be coming and im getting it

Signature_Fox.png

#29 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

I don't buy any EA games anymore apart for one series, MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON WII U that is all, give me that or GTFO EAAAAAA!!!!!!

#30 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

Lol yeah as mentioned before, twitch gamer is one that plays games that challenge your reaction times. I just hope they really do mean core and aren't just gonna put a bunch of twitch puzzle games on it. Not that there's anything bad with nice ones but... We know EA.
Posted Image

#31 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

I don't buy any EA games anymore apart for one series, MASS EFFECT TRILOGY ON WII U that is all, give me that or GTFO EAAAAAA!!!!!!

i would rather have the best mass effect game with all dlc , with gamepad features, and miiverse. than a trilogy of games i dont care 2/3 about. lol ( no dlc either)

but thats just me

Signature_Fox.png

#32 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

i would rather have the best mass effect game with all dlc , with gamepad features, and miiverse. than a trilogy of games i dont care 2/3 about. lol ( no dlc either)

but thats just me

I was a fan since it was a 360 exclusive, the only reson I got the 2nd 2 was the story, that's what drives Mass Effect if you only like 1 of them that's your loss mate. Other than the Mass Effect series EA will never get another penny off me, I havn't liked them since the start of this gen, you know they really deserved that Golden Poo award.

#33 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

Definitely needs more games incoming !

#34 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:19 AM

I was a fan since it was a 360 exclusive, the only reson I got the 2nd 2 was the story, that's what drives Mass Effect if you only like 1 of them that's your loss mate. Other than the Mass Effect series EA will never get another penny off me, I havn't liked them since the start of this gen, you know they really deserved that Golden Poo award.

Story was ok but the co-op was awesomely addictive. My favorite part of the three.

#35 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

Story was ok but the co-op was awesomely addictive. My favorite part of the three.

The story was OK, what are you on? The Multiplayer was the worst part, the true fans didn't even want it!!!! And just to specify the story was AMAZING!!!

#36 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

The story was OK, what are you on? The Multiplayer was the worst part, the true fans didn't even want it!!!! And just to specify the story was AMAZING!!!

Depends on your definition of story I suppose, I'm just talking about the story not the gameplay that comes with it. Personally I liked the gameplay more than I liked the story but for me what makes me play through single player many times is a good story in this case I played through them almost three times.....not good enough not saying it was bad it was good but it certainly wasn't as mind blowing as thetrue fans led me to beliveAs for the multi player I leveled my charectors up over 1200 times the only reason I quit was I heard it would be on the wiiu.so by know I'd say it would be around 5000 times. That's a lot more than I did in the single player.

#37 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

I actually can't get any of those at launch because I don't have the money. Would Wal-Mart be the best place to preorder it now?

I'd say GameStop. I really like it there, unlike some people.

Posted Image

#38 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

Depends on your definition of story I suppose, I'm just talking about the story not the gameplay that comes with it. Personally I liked the gameplay more than I liked the story but for me what makes me play through single player many times is a good story in this case I played through them almost three times.....not good enough not saying it was bad it was good but it certainly wasn't as mind blowing as thetrue fans led me to beliveAs for the multi player I leveled my charectors up over 1200 times the only reason I quit was I heard it would be on the wiiu.so by know I'd say it would be around 5000 times. That's a lot more than I did in the single player.

Not having ago at you mate, just saying from the sound of it you play Mass Effect for all the wrong reasons.

#39 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

I'd say GameStop. I really like it there, unlike some people.

But Gamestop is out of preorders.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#40 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

But Gamestop is out of preorders.

You can't order the wiiu but you can order games at GameStop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!