• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Woodii7

Woodii7

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

As we all know, Nintendo has announced a new Legend of Zelda on the Wii U. We have been informed that the game might be the best out of all the previous Legend of Zelda titles. What do you all think? I personally believe the game will be an incredible and unforgettable experience.. The game might be released between 2013-2014..

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

I can't wait for it. I think it'll be released in 2014.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

I personally believe the game will be an incredible and unforgettable experience.

Based on what? It could very well be the worst game yet, predicting it to be an unforgettable experience without anything to go by is just pointless and leaves very little to discuss.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#4 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

I'm looking forward to it. I hope it uses the E3 2011 demos art style. It's absolutely beautiful. :)

Posted Image

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Based on what? It could very well be the worst game yet, predicting it to be an unforgettable experience without anything to go by is just pointless and leaves very little to discuss.

Well... that's very pessimistic of you. ;)

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

Between 2013-2014 huh? Who said that? I'd rather believe 2014-2015, but 2013 NO way.

And I doubt they will use HD Experience graphics. We know how things turned out with the Gamecube.
No sig.

#7 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

Between 2013-2014 huh? Who said that? I'd rather believe 2014-2015, but 2013 NO way.

And I doubt they will use HD Experience graphics. We know how things turned out with the Gamecube.

2015? That's ridiculous. Nintendo develops, on average, a 3 year cycle with Zelda. The reason skyward sword took so long, is because they were experimenting with a new formula. Zelda Wii U should only take a 3 year time to develop. (2011-2014).

Posted Image

#8 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

As we all know, Nintendo has announced a new Legend of Zelda on the Wii U. We have been informed that the game might be the best out of all the previous Legend of Zelda titles. What do you all think? I personally believe the game will be an incredible and unforgettable experience.. The game might be released between 2013-2014..

They have? When did they announce the new Legend of Zelda? Do you have a link (no pun intended)?

#9 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

Why is everyone so negative about this, a new Zelda game for a new HD system doesn't even need to be announced, it's a given. Also, why would they go a skyward sword art direction when now the have power to work with to create a detailed, beautiful world! It will be the est game most likely.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#10 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

Why is everyone so negative about this, a new Zelda game for a new HD system doesn't even need to be announced, it's a given. Also, why would they go a skyward sword art direction when now the have power to work with to create a detailed, beautiful world! It will be the est game most likely.

Exactly! I don't think they should go with the skyward sword art style.

Posted Image

#11 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

2015? That's ridiculous. Nintendo develops, on average, a 3 year cycle with Zelda. The reason skyward sword took so long, is because they were experimenting with a new formula. Zelda Wii U should only take a 3 year time to develop. (2011-2014).

But now they are working on a NEW console, with a NEW controller. This could take a while too. How about optimalizing graphics, HD is new for them too, and it could take as much time to come up with Gamepad ideas as it did to come up with WMP ideas. That is, if they decide to use it, which I hope they do, no matter how good SS controls were. 2013 is just 90% unlikely.I even doubt a console announcement for next year, we have yet to see a 3DS entry. It's been 3 years since ST already.

They have? When did they announce the new Legend of Zelda? Do you have a link (no pun intended)?

Just confirmations like that they're working on it, no concrete information at all I think.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Zelda_Wii_U take a look at this, it contains nearly everything we know.

Gamepad controls are the most likely. Iwata doesn't want to give us fall hope that the next game will look like the Demo, but also says he doesn't rule it out and Miyamoto even says it's an indication of what the next Zelda could look like. Iwata mentions a likely Holiday 2014 release (he wanted it done in 3 years from when the interview was taken). They want to take full advantage of the Wii U's power to do things that where never able before.

Edited by Keviin, 23 October 2012 - 03:13 AM.

No sig.

#12 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:17 AM

But now they are working on a NEW console, with a NEW controller. This could take a while too. How about optimalizing graphics, HD is new for them too, and it could take as much time to come up with Gamepad ideas as it did to come up with WMP ideas. That is, if they decide to use it, which I hope they do, no matter how good SS controls were. 2013 is just 90% unlikely.I even doubt a console announcement for next year, we have yet to see a 3DS entry. It's been 3 years since ST already.

Just confirmations like that they're working on it, no concrete information at all I think.

http://www.zeldadung...iki/Zelda_Wii_U take a look at this, it contains nearly everything we know.

Gamepad controls are the most likely. Iwata doesn't want to give us fall hope that the next game will look like the Demo, but also says he doesn't rule it out and Miyamoto even says it's an indication of what the next Zelda could look like. Iwata mentions a likely Holiday 2014 release (he wanted it done in 3 years from when the interview was taken). They want to take full advantage of the Wii U's power to do things that where never able before.

Bigger development team. Let's not forget how quickly they put that Wii U demo together.

Posted Image

#13 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

FYI there has NOT been an officially made statement about a new Zelda being made. Chances are there will be, but only rumors and off hand remarks been made. I think It's too early to get excited. THAT being said.... of course it will be great. There have only been 2 horrible Zelda games..and luckily those were on the CDI.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

there you go once again proving you have no social skills whatsoever, i feel sorry for you, i bet you don't have a single friend in real life
Posted Image

#15 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:07 AM

Bigger development team. Let's not forget how quickly they put that Wii U demo together.

Are we sure there's a bigger dev team? And you have a good point about the demo, but off course they want the real game to look even better, which should take a while. Though do you think 2013 is possible? SS was 2011. And Iwata said 2014 at the earliest, and we all know Zelda games have the tendency to be postponed for around a year (I'm looking at the latest 2 console entries)

Edit: also, I remember a quote about Miyamoto he would be director to the new game or take some position he didn't take since OOT, is that right? Does someone have this quote?

Edited by Keviin, 23 October 2012 - 05:08 AM.

No sig.

#16 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:09 AM

Are we sure there's a bigger dev team? And you have a good point about the demo, but off course they want the real game to look even better, which should take a while. Though do you think 2013 is possible? SS was 2011. And Iwata said 2014 at the earliest, and we all know Zelda games have the tendency to be postponed for around a year (I'm looking at the latest 2 console entries)

Edit: also, I remember a quote about Miyamoto he would be director to the new game or take some position he didn't take since OOT, is that right? Does someone have this quote?

I find 2013 more of a "Zelda 3DS" year.

Posted Image

#17 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

there you go once again proving you have no social skills whatsoever, i feel sorry for you, i bet you don't have a single friend in real life

You're such a nice person, I just want to kiss you.

Not sure what my comment had to do with displaying my social skills. It seems you become incredibly offended when something is said about Nintendo that isn't praise, something more commonly known as a fanboy.

Your insults are really uncalled for, take a chill pill.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#18 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

You're such a nice person, I just want to kiss you.

o___O..... Maybe you should get a room...

Posted Image

#19 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

o___O..... Maybe you should get a room...

I'd like to but Crackkat doesn't love me like he used to.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#20 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I find 2013 more of a "Zelda 3DS" year.

I'm mostly positive Zelda 3DS will release next year. They need a blockbuster title, and they've been milking out Mario lately (with two upcoming releases if you count Luigi's Mansion) so for them to keep their big franchises fresh, I think it's time for either a new Zelda or Metroid.
No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!