#21 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

I'm mostly positive Zelda 3DS will release next year. They need a blockbuster title, and they've been milking out Mario lately (with two upcoming releases if you count Luigi's Mansion) so for them to keep their big franchises fresh, I think it's time for either a new Zelda or Metroid.

Definitely. I think Nintendo should release Zelda Wii U in 2014 to compete with Uncharted 4 in the "graphics competition". That is, if Sony releases the PS4 with Uncharted 4 at launch in 2014... :P

Posted Image

#22 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

You're such a nice person, I just want to kiss you.

Not sure what my comment had to do with displaying my social skills. It seems you become incredibly offended when something is said about Nintendo that isn't praise, something more commonly known as a fanboy.

Your insults are really uncalled for, take a chill pill.

ur original question was insult to the poster of the topic, you obviously know what he meant yet you choose to attempt to humiliate him by acting like a silly pony. what this has to do with nintendo i have no clue, where did you get that from?

Edited by Crackkat, 23 October 2012 - 05:58 AM.

Posted Image

#23 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

ur original question was insult to the poster of the topic, you obviously know what he meant yet you choose to attempt to humiliate him by acting like a silly pony. what this has to do with nintendo i have no clue, where did you get that from?

I wasn't humiliating or insulting anyone with my post, I was merely stating that baseless speculation relating to the quality of the game is pointless when next to nothing is known about it.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#24 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

ur original question was insult to the poster of the topic, you obviously know what he meant yet you choose to attempt to humiliate him by acting like a silly pony.

Posted Image

Let's see how well that holds up.

Based on what? It could very well be the worst game yet, predicting it to be an unforgettable experience without anything to go by is just pointless and leaves very little to discuss.

[startsarcasm]Yes, this looks completely insulting and calling the TS a silly pony.[/endsarcasm]

Posted Image

Seriously...learn to take a different view other than "IT"L B THE BEST GAEM EVAR!!1!11/1" CUD was right in what he said, it doesn't leave a great deal of room for discussion, and it just kinda looks silly on paper. :shrug:

On topic: 2013 is way, way too early. As others have said, it hasn't even been a year since Nintendo released the last new Zelda, so why would we get one next year? It'll probably be released around 2014-2015 and hopefully be some sort of sequel to Majora's Mask. :ph34r:

Edited by GameCollector, 23 October 2012 - 06:33 AM.

• CUD likes this

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#25 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

Yes, this looks completely insulting and calling the TS a silly pony.
Posted Image

Seriously...learn to take a different view other than "IT"L B THE BEST GAEM EVAR"

you are mistaking "a different point of view" with pointless negativity. its not nice when someone is saying something positive and looking for fun discussion (this is purely for fun otherwise he wouldnt be wasting hist time making the topic) and CUD just totally ruins the mood with a pointless, obvious, negative statement that didn't achieve anything at all
Posted Image

#26 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:37 AM

you are mistaking "a different point of view" with pointless negativity. its not nice when someone is saying something positive and looking for fun discussion (this is purely for fun otherwise he wouldnt be wasting hist time making the topic) and CUD just totally ruins the mood with a pointless, obvious, negative statement that didn't achieve anything at all

He wasn't trying to be negative at all. He's just not ignoring the possibility that it might not be the next coming of Christ that everybody else thinks it'll be. God forbid he should have an opinion opposite yours, and state his opinion openly.

I used to expect more of you, but now...

Posted Image

Edited by GameCollector, 23 October 2012 - 06:37 AM.

• CUD likes this

GameZombie44.png

#27 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

Based on what? It could very well be the worst game yet, predicting it to be an unforgettable experience without anything to go by is just pointless and leaves very little to discuss.

This guy Cud is nothing but a troll all he does is bash evryones commits and is always negative towards other members. He also brings nothing to the table to these forums just ban him like the spam bots.
Posted Image

#28 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

Kind of a long time for a flagship game. But hopfully they use that time wisely and it great.
I know there is also talk about remaking MM in HD. I wonder if that will come out soon to hold us over till the new LOZ launch.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#29 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

He wasn't trying to be negative at all. He's just not ignoring the possibility that it might not be the next coming of Christ that everybody else thinks it'll be. God forbid he should have an opinion opposite yours, and state his opinion openly.

I used to expect more of you, but now...

Posted Image

Don't pretend to be naive, come on!! please just step back and realise what you're defending. I am the first advocate of freedom of speech and all that jazz but this guy OBVIOUSLY does it purely to annoy people. I can't remember the last time he posted a positive comment, every single post from him is a mood killer or a really negative pointless comment. please stop thinking im just a fanboy it has nothing to do with that at all. i'm just tired of this guy trolling here which he unarguably is. you don't have to take my word for it, just watch his posts in the future and you will see.

Edited by Crackkat, 23 October 2012 - 07:01 AM.

Posted Image

#30 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

Definitely. I think Nintendo should release Zelda Wii U in 2014 to compete with Uncharted 4 in the "graphics competition". That is, if Sony releases the PS4 with Uncharted 4 at launch in 2014... :P

And if the Wii U is capable of keeping up with the PS4 in general. But yeah, if they could show a clearly improved version of the Tech Demo quality... They're in.
No sig.

#31 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

FYI there has NOT been an officially made statement about a new Zelda being made. Chances are there will be, but only rumors and off hand remarks been made. I think It's too early to get excited. THAT being said.... of course it will be great. There have only been 2 horrible Zelda games..and luckily those were on the CDI.

But...there were 3 travesties that called themselvs Zelda on the cdi

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#32 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

Don't pretend to be naive, come on!! please just step back and realise what you're defending. I am the first advocate of freedom of speech and all that jazz but this guy OBVIOUSLY does it purely to annoy people. I can't remember the last time he posted a positive comment, every single post from him is a mood killer or a really negative pointless comment. please stop thinking im just a fanboy it has nothing to do with that at all. i'm just tired of this guy trolling here which he unarguably is. you don't have to take my word for it, just watch his posts in the future and you will see.

Look, this is coming from a guy who has literally hated CUD's guts for a very long time (no offense to CUD, as I'm very over it now and apologize for any behavior I've had in the past towards you) for the very things you're describing. He's entitled to what he wants to say just as much as you are, negative or positive.

Edited by GameCollector, 23 October 2012 - 11:06 AM.

• CUD likes this

GameZombie44.png

#33 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:07 AM

But...there were 3 travesties that called themselvs Zelda on the cdi

Thanks for the correction... always forget about Zeldas Adventure...I try to forget those games happened
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#34 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Thanks for the correction... always forget about Zeldas Adventure...I try to forget those games happened

Same here. I find it funny how Nintendo officially wiped them from history when they announced the Zelda Collectors Disc for the Gamecube. They said, "With a Gameboy Player and the Collectors Disc, you could play every Zelda game released up to that point."

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#35 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

Same here. I find it funny how Nintendo officially wiped them from history when they announced the Zelda Collectors Disc for the Gamecube. They said, "With a Gameboy Player and the Collectors Disc, you could play every Zelda game released up to that point."

That's because they are horrible and made by third parties. The only reason they exist was because Nintendo loaned them the rights to make up for dropping Phillips from making the SNES CD add-on.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#36 NegaScott128

NegaScott128

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

Zelda is like the Green Day of gaming; even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good.

#37 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

Calm down everyone!!! CUD, would you rather hang out with a pessemist or an optimist? Exactly. And I am truly excited for this game, which I predict will come out in 2014 and be a graphical masterpiece, as well as an amazing, unforgettable experience.Also I'm pretty sure their hasn't been a year since the 1980's that Nintendo wasn't working on a Zelda game... So I'm pretty sure the have one planned for Wii u and to say differently is just plain dumb. Stop the flaming and respond with glee and joy :)

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#38 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

And you are helping him troll more, if you really knew he was trolling you would just shutup.

#39 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

That's because they are horrible and made by third parties. The only reason they exist was because Nintendo loaned them the rights to make up for dropping Phillips from making the SNES CD add-on.

I know that, but just because they are third party doesn't mean they're not canon: just look at the Oracle games and the Minish Cap (I still think the cdi games suck and should be burned and are in no way canon unless Link and Zelda took some acid after A Link to the Past)

KtOSpy7.jpg

#40 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Annoying people is never the intention of any of my posts. You seem to only be seeing the posts of mine that aren't positive, I have recently created a DarkSiders II thread in which I talked positively about the game, my impressions of Rayman Legends, ZombiU and the Wii U in general after having played it were mostly positive as it was better than I was expecting. I posted about these things in other threads but you only seem to see my posts that aren't praising Nintendo.

My original post in this thread wasn't even negative, I wasn't saying I predict the Wii U Zelda game to be the worst yet but rather that with nothing to base the prediction on it could turn out to be the complete opposite to what some are imagining.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!