Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#22 BrownNinja178

BrownNinja178

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

I'm just glad it's over. No matter who won.

#23 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Considering that he deepened our national debt by 6 trillion dollars during his first term, I predict that we'll be 22 trillion dollars in the hole by 2016.

That's when China will do a hostile takeover of the United States, and we'll officially be renamed the People's Republic of America.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#24 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

Obama is a muslim, Romney is a mormon.

In my opinion, religion should never be factored into politics, unless an official is too fundamental or unable to carry out their job without religious bias.
But Obama being a muslim is just a political rumor and has no factual backing. It has too little evidence, as he is officially a protestant, when people claim he is a Kenyan satanist/atheist/muslim. I don't even see what would be wrong if he were a Muslim, we already have Muslim officials in the U.S.

That's when China will do a hostile takeover of the United States, and we'll officially be renamed the People's Republic of America.

That's very unlikely. China wants you to believe it's very powerful, but their economy depends on ours. If they take over, their country plummets.

#25 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Well as a Califorian I am happy Obama won re-election cause I feel he's changing america one step at a time and also I think that 47% killed romney is this race.

eEG8Ies.png

#26 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

I knew this would happen...
Just watch and wait as we go bankrupt.

#27 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Congratulations. Now, to a real matter of political issue:

Posted Image

Just exactly one year from the Wii U's launch and we'll be rid of this.... person.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#28 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

She said to me, she said "I'm not going to tax you for your video gaming, Auzzie."

She lied.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#29 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

I live in the UK and even I'm happy Obama won :D

#30 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

In my opinion, religion should never be factored into politics, unless an official is too fundamental or unable to carry out their job without religious bias.
But Obama being a muslim is just a political rumor and has no factual backing. It has too little evidence, as he is officially a protestant, when people claim he is a Kenyan satanist/atheist/muslim. I don't even see what would be wrong if he were a Muslim, we already have Muslim officials in the U.S.

That's very unlikely. China wants you to believe it's very powerful, but their economy depends on ours. If they take over, their country plummets.

But if he actually is a muslim, he shouldn't go run around telling people he's christian. The thing that makes me believe he is, is that his 'origins' (don't know how else to describe it) are not sure either. I think it's kind of suspicious. And if Barack would indeed be muslim, it would be a bad thing, because most islamic leaders are just pricks who want to see everybody but themselves burn.

I also heard this interesting fact some time ago: a muslim is allowed to hide its true identity, but only if it's for the greater good of the islam. Hmm..
No sig.

#31 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

But if he actually is a muslim, he shouldn't go run around telling people he's christian. The thing that makes me believe he is, is that his 'origins' (don't know how else to describe it) are not sure either. I think it's kind of suspicious. And if Barack would indeed be muslim, it would be a bad thing, because most islamic leaders are just pricks who want to see everybody but themselves burn.

I also heard this interesting fact some time ago: a muslim is allowed to hide its true identity, but only if it's for the greater good of the islam. Hmm..

You are aware that we have Muslim officials in the U.S., right? Have you ever heard of fundamentalism? It's when you take an extreme religious stance.
Most people of the Islamic faith do not agree with the common stereotype the U.S. media makes them to be.

Obama has already proved his citizenship and has done nothing to suggest he is Muslim anyway.

#32 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

You sir, are a moron.

#33 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

you cant seriously believe what you just wrote. lol

#34 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

....are you serious?? Who in their right mind told you that?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#35 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#36 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

I don't like Obama, enough said.

#37 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

has Florida gotten finished with the vote count, not that it matters

wjapt2.jpg

#38 kirbylover

kirbylover

Kirby And Pikachu are Freakin awesome

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Fandom:
    kirby,mario kart,mario,anything nintendo

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

http://politicslive....012?hpt=hp_t1_5

Obama has 274 electoral votes and Romney has 201. Obama will serve another four years as the president of the United States. I knew that Romney had no chance of winning this election, the man has proven time and time again that he's obviously not qualified for the job and that his ideals are completely outrageous.

Discuss.

Crap!

Signature_Mewtwo.png

Pokedex entry: Mewtwo: The butt pokemon. It is really sexy and any pokemon that sees it wants to have sex with it. It's power comes from it's butt.

#39 Wolfy

Wolfy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Fandom:
    snep baks n sweg

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Congratulations. Now, to a real matter of political issue:

Posted Image

Earlobes.

#40 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Not happy. Not at all. You people can blame Bush all you want for increasing our debt. The fact is, Obama made promises he couldn't keep and our National Debt has increased quite a bit since he has been in office. Romney definitely wasn't the best choice either though. Last I checked, after he left the Governor position in Massachusetts, they were in a pretty deep debt. I wonder what the election would have been like if Herman Cain had versed Obama. I just pray that Obama does better in his second term. PLEASE!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!