TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

All CoD games have Zombies so I'd be supprised if it doesn't, DON'T GET MASS EFFECT 3, belive me they will bring the Trilogy to Wii U at some point, the game series is a cash cow for EA and when it does come to Wii U you will feel extremly ripped off, TRUST ME, I'm the BIGGEST Mass Effect geek/fan out there and even I'm staying away from it.

um, they said they will be judging the sales of ME3 to decide if they will give us the Trilogy

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#22 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

I think Tekken Tag Tournament 2 should be an option. It has extras, 59 characters and online play.

#23 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

I think Tekken Tag Tournament 2 should be an option. It has extras, 59 characters and online play.

i want to have a fighting game for the wii u, but i really dont like tekken and dont know what to think about Injustice: gods among us, i think ill wait for the next Capcom fighting game
Posted Image

#24 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

Yeah so just watched first 20 min of black ops 2... Not going to purchase that. Man I'm stumped

#25 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

The view of value is different between everyone. Really all of us could answer and not even budge your choice on our suggestions. For me, I'm getting Nintendo Land with the Delixe Bundle, ACIII, ZombiU and if I have any extra Darksiders II. In fact I JUST came to terms with my decisions because of the broad variety of launch games. Also since I'm getting Black Ops 2 tonight, the whole "having more games than I can even play" comes into factor too. The toughest part is if you're on a tight budget and can only afford one or two for now. But just do what I did, watch gameplays and reviews, maybe make a want/do not want list, and ask yourself which of these games can you see yourself playing long enough to equal the value you're trying to get out if it. Buy one or two now then later when you beat them and wanna trade them in/sell them/retire them to your shelf, you can pick up the other ones you wanted.

Edited by Spleenzorio, 12 November 2012 - 07:57 AM.

Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#26 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

um, they said they will be judging the sales of ME3 to decide if they will give us the Trilogy

Well good for them, but I'm not buying the same game twice, and it will come regardless, it might take a bit longer, because EA like the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#27 Alex

Alex

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

Well. Since I'll be getting Nintendo land with the system I can rule that out. But probably zombieU for more hardcore gamers, and new super Mario bros U for casual gamers.
You know......that guy

#28 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

Well good for them, but I'm not buying the same game twice, and it will come regardless, it might take a bit longer, because EA like the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think they would just port over the first two.

I think they would just port over the first two as a separate release

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 12 November 2012 - 08:39 AM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#29 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

I think they would just port over the first two.

I think they would just port over the first two as a separate release

The only way that I would buy the 3rd one was if the first 2 were availible at retail or the eShop.

#30 TheDave545

TheDave545

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

to be honest AC 3 is having a lot of criticism, some people are saying is the worst AC game only by the exception of AC 1, theres plenty of bugs also

but it have multiplayer and it can be fun

Trust me, its not the worst one, personally i think its the best.

The worst is the first one, that was one hell of a boring game.

#31 Stormage09

Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

Trust me, its not the worst one, personally i think its the best.

The worst is the first one, that was one hell of a boring game.

yeah i dont think is that bad but its true that if its buggy it can do a very heavy damage to the gameplay experience, but im getting it anyways
Posted Image

#32 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

yeah i dont think is that bad but its true that if its buggy it can do a very heavy damage to the gameplay experience, but im getting it anyways

That's the beauty of the digital age, there can be patches and updates when things aren't going to plan :D
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#33 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

For me the most value retail game for wii u will be COD BOPS 2 becuase i bought it from zavvi for £32.95 and the graphics are amaixng with wii u features aswell as the online mode, even though im not a cod fan boy think a game that regarded as many as game of the year for £33 is a bargain

#34 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Wait... why not just use gamefly if you have it then?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!