Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

I have another idea.

The protagonist (you) live in a world where an evil team has developed a device that allows them to control almost all the world's Pokemon (excluding most Legendary Pokemon, need a few for story). Likewise, the local professor has developed a device that allows the protagonist to become somewhat like a Pokemon, more specifically, perform their moves.

So basically, you are the ultimate Pokemon.

You are.... Pokemon U!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#22 bsgpro

bsgpro

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Call of Duty andMonster Hunter Tri

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:36 PM

I played it and well it was pretty boring. I play alot of Pokemon and that game was well about as good as Battle Revolution aka the game that you really needed Diamond or Pearl. :D Not the best game in the world.
It should have free roaming and I mean Joto, Hoen, and so on to mix up stuff. Just as long as you get a National Dex.
New moves like climb that you don'e have to go around those ledges that seem like you can just walk over.

Custom Gym sounds interesting too.

I have another idea.

The protagonist (you) live in a world where an evil team has developed a device that allows them to control almost all the world's Pokemon (excluding most Legendary Pokemon, need a few for story). Likewise, the local professor has developed a device that allows the protagonist to become somewhat like a Pokemon, more specifically, perform their moves.

So basically, you are the ultimate Pokemon.

You are.... Pokemon U!

Sounds interesting but sounds a bit tacky. I will think about it.
Don't push it I am smarter than you.

#23 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

If Nintendo made a new Pokemon game for the Wii U, it would have too be Pokemon Stadium 3. There are too many games like Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Emerald/Black/White. Ya, those games are great and all, but I feel the developers are running out of ideas for those type of Pokemon games.
So if they made Pokemon Stadium 3, they would have a lot of ideas! Besides, they haven't made a Pokemon Stadium game in years. All they have to do is add ALL of the Pokemon from the whole Pokemon series, new mini games plus some extra from the old Pokemon Stadium's, A good robust online multiplayer mode, where you can battle people across the world with the Pokemon you choose. I cant think of any other ideas right now, but if anyone thinks of anything else, add it!

#24 bsgpro

bsgpro

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Call of Duty andMonster Hunter Tri

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

If Nintendo made a new Pokemon game for the Wii U, it would have too be Pokemon Stadium 3. There are too many games like Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Emerald/Black/White. Ya, those games are great and all, but I feel the developers are running out of ideas for those type of Pokemon games.
So if they made Pokemon Stadium 3, they would have a lot of ideas! Besides, they haven't made a Pokemon Stadium game in years. All they have to do is add ALL of the Pokemon from the whole Pokemon series, new mini games plus some extra from the old Pokemon Stadium's, A good robust online multiplayer mode, where you can battle people across the world with the Pokemon you choose. I cant think of any other ideas right now, but if anyone thinks of anything else, add it!

They are too shallow of games I want to feel the progression and the great feeling of running around how I please.
There is a reason why Pokemon stadium wasn't made in a long time. It just wasn't deep enough and was shallow. Wasn't a bad game but it is more like a 6.5 out of ten in a way. You can easily make a fresh game that has some ties to its roots. Its a shorter game. One of my friends never played Pokemon and he got Pokemon Stadium and guess what he sold it then I showed him a real Pokemon game with running around and he plays it constantly. BTW games that don't have free roaming in it have a shorter shelf life most of the time. (I am sure there are percentages that show it but I think you get the point) I don't mean to hate on Stadium or anything it was good for about a week but I just see the way handheld Pokemon's much better games. I have over 400 days played total on Pokemon Emerald alone and I have a short attention span........:D

Edited by bsgpro, 07 July 2011 - 02:11 PM.

Don't push it I am smarter than you.

#25 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

They are too shallow of games I want to feel the progression and the great feeling of running around how I please.
There is a reason why Pokemon stadium wasn't made in a long time. It just wasn't deep enough and was shallow. Wasn't a bad game but it is more like a 6.5 out of ten in a way. You can easily make a fresh game that has some ties to its roots. Its a shorter game. One of my friends never played Pokemon and he got Pokemon Stadium and guess what he sold it then I showed him a real Pokemon game with running around and he plays it constantly. BTW games that don't have free roaming in it have a shorter shelf life most of the time. (I am sure there are percentages that show it but I think you get the point) I don't mean to hate on Stadium or anything it was good for about a week but I just see the way handheld Pokemon's much better games. I have over 400 days played total on Pokemon Emerald alone and I have a short attention span........:D

I see where your coming from. Yes, Pokemon Stadium might not have free roaming and it got a bad score. But I think the game is fun. Not to mention I always played Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 at my grandpas, hes dead now. :D Anyways, I've had a lot of memories playing Those Stadium games so I thought it would be great making a 3rd one! Besides, like you I also put hundreds of hours on my GBA playing Emerald, Ruby, Leafgreen. IMHO, Pokemon Black/White was horrible! I mean really, most weirdest looking Pokemon ever, poor story, game was to short. I wish they didn't even make that game yet and actually spent some time making the game better and the Pokemon actually look cooler! Sorry if you like that game but I dont care for it, I think it was made poorly.

#26 Phones

Phones

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    TWEWY, KH, Phoenix Wright

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:38 PM

Nintendo doesn't feel that the core RPG Pokemon gameplay is well suited for the living room. They felt that way ever since N64, and I doubt it will change any time soon. They might feel different if they were a US company, but in Japan, it's easy to see why they feel it makes more sense.A home version would also require far greater development time and resources. Maybe with the Wii U being their first online console (Wii doesn't count) they will reconsider making it work.

I think Pokemon games are more suited for handhelds. IDK, I think I'd feel weird playing it on a tv screen.
Can you find 'em all?
Posted Image

#27 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

This just described the Pokemon game of my dreams.
Posted Image

#28 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:26 PM

This just described the Pokemon game of my dreams.

What, this?-
How about a Pokemon like in the handhelds of the GB all the way to the DS and having a real adventure done in full 1080p? You are free to roam the world like in Pokemon XD for the Gamecube but not stop at dark Pokemon but all of them. You get the standard 8 badges the Elite Four and then the Battle Fronter. And multiple regions as well like the Hoen and the Kento reagons.

Custom Trainer
Custom Pokeballs
Custom Trainer Card
Online and Single Screen Multiplayer (One player on the TV other on the Controller)
3D battle system with new moves
New Items (Plus old)
New Pokemon (Plus old)
New Regions (Plus old)
New gyms (Plus old)
No future stuff (edit)
Better Special moves (fly actually letting you fly)
Custom Gyms (edit)
(I will be updating this with stuff you guys might find interesting in a Pokemon HD game.)

#29 Hamez

Hamez

Blooper

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • NNID:PrinceLuna
  • Fandom:
    007, Team Fortress 2, Zelda, Ponies

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:15 AM

I think the Pokemon RPGs are better fitted on the handhelds. But something like Pokemon Stadium would be really cool for the Wii U.
Posted Image

#30 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:32 AM

What, this?-
How about a Pokemon like in the handhelds of the GB all the way to the DS and having a real adventure done in full 1080p? You are free to roam the world like in Pokemon XD for the Gamecube but not stop at dark Pokemon but all of them. You get the standard 8 badges the Elite Four and then the Battle Fronter. And multiple regions as well like the Hoen and the Kento reagons.

Custom Trainer
Custom Pokeballs
Custom Trainer Card
Online and Single Screen Multiplayer (One player on the TV other on the Controller)
New Items (Plus old)
New Pokemon (Plus old)
New Regions (Plus old)
New gyms (Plus old)
No future stuff (edit)
Custom Gyms (edit)
(I will be updating this with stuff you guys might find interesting in a Pokemon HD game.)

Yep, that's the one. I live in a rural area, and the only time I get to see my friends is at school. So to have something along the lines of a full Pokemon MMO on the Wii U, where I can trade and battle with other people that I meat online, would be perfect for me. After all, Reggie did say that this was a system tailor made for U. lol
Posted Image

#31 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Marth, Link, Samus, Zero, & Exdeath

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:40 AM

I'm gonna keep on pretending you all don't have bad taste in video games.

I LOVED Colosseum and XD!!

Custom Trainer
Custom Pokeballs
Custom Trainer Card
New Items (Plus old)
New Pokemon (Plus old)
New Regions (Plus old)
New gyms (Plus old)
No future stuff (edit)
Custom Gyms (edit)

...YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! I would LOVE THAT!!!! Define "Custom Pokeballs". Does that mean that you can change what pokeball the Pokemon is in (like a Giratina in a Masterball can be changed into a Pokeball) or does that mean that you DESIGN the Pokeball? If it is the latter AND the former, then THST WOULD BE EPIC!! Custom ANYTHING WOULD BE AWESOME!! Spray-painting pokemon would be cool too!!

I see where your coming from. Yes, Pokemon Stadium might not have free roaming and it got a bad score. But I think the game is fun. Not to mention I always played Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 at my grandpas, hes dead now. :) Anyways, I've had a lot of memories playing Those Stadium games so I thought it would be great making a 3rd one! Besides, like you I also put hundreds of hours on my GBA playing Emerald, Ruby, Leafgreen. IMHO, Pokemon Black/White was horrible! I mean really, most weirdest looking Pokemon ever, poor story, game was to short. I wish they didn't even make that game yet and actually spent some time making the game better and the Pokemon actually look cooler! Sorry if you like that game but I dont care for it, I think it was made poorly.

None taken. It's your opinion. I don't like the design for some as well (though you got to love the Hydra one)!

#32 FreakAlchemist

FreakAlchemist

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Link Samus MegaMan KidBuu Vegeta

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

I think this is the closest we are going to get to an HD pokemon game...

Posted Image

3DS Friend code: 0602-6262-8935

just pm me if you want to friend me

#33 Star

Star

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

I would be first in line to buy a Pokemon MMORPG. :D

#34 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:54 PM

HD Pokemon equals AWESOMNESS!!!
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#35 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

I would be first in line to buy a Pokemon MMORPG. :D

This. If they do it right it could be an amazing game.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#36 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

Nintendo doesn't feel that the core RPG Pokemon gameplay is well suited for the living room. They felt that way ever since N64, and I doubt it will change any time soon. They might feel different if they were a US company, but in Japan, it's easy to see why they feel it makes more sense.

A home version would also require far greater development time and resources. Maybe with the Wii U being their first online console (Wii doesn't count) they will reconsider making it work.

This exactly. You know the reason why Pokemon games are my favorite RPG's? Because with a few exceptions, I can play whenever I want to. putting a Pokemon game on a console, even if it's the WiiU, still doesn't solve the issue about when I want to play the new Pokemon on the road.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#37 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

This exactly. You know the reason why Pokemon games are my favorite RPG's? Because with a few exceptions, I can play whenever I want to. putting a Pokemon game on a console, even if it's the WiiU, still doesn't solve the issue about when I want to play the new Pokemon on the road.

Maybe they could do something like the Pokewalker thing. You play with the Wii U when your at home in HD etc and then take your pokemon with you when your out and about in like 2D graphics but unlike the pokewalker you should be able to do a lot more.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#38 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

POKEMON MMO FTW
Posted Image

#39 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:41 AM

I don't really care about Pokemon.

Fair enough. :)

POKEMON MMO FTW

This. They really need to make this happen.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#40 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:20 AM

Custom Trainer
Custom Pokeballs
Custom Trainer Card
New Items (Plus old)
New Pokemon (Plus old)
New Regions (Plus old)
New gyms (Plus old)
No future stuff (edit)
Custom Gyms (edit)

I would love this, but this is highly unlikely of ever happening -.-

This would actually be able to get me back into Pokemon...

Edited by brian6330, 06 August 2011 - 08:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!