Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

As long as it has a lot of variety, rather than just a pure aspect to hardcore battling, and a lot more customisation, as opposed to having fixed movesets and items, I'd be happy.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#42 bsgpro

bsgpro

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Call of Duty andMonster Hunter Tri

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

Now over this whole discussion I think that Pokemon is best done at a massive scale with new adventure. Here is another idea to keep people that like Pokemon Stadium more than a full game. Have a mode for it where you shallow it up a bit with custom Pokemon sets and items of your choosing. Now if you are like me and things like this is fun for a few laughs but not really the best game for my Pokegame needs then I would want to see new regions and new Pokemon, like in B&W you can choose which region to start with as well to give it a twist to it. Sound good??
Don't push it I am smarter than you.

#43 Guest_Lewnna_*

Guest_Lewnna_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:50 PM

This would be interesting. Highly unlikely, but nevertheless, this would be a great effort and would most likely put a lot more interest into the Wii U. I'd like to see this.

#44 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

As long as it has a lot of variety, rather than just a pure aspect to hardcore battling, and a lot more customisation, as opposed to having fixed movesets and items, I'd be happy.

I totally agree with you in every way.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#45 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

I think that an HD Pokemon game would be interesting. I wonder what kind of Pokemon game though, should it be a game like Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Emerald?

#46 bsgpro

bsgpro

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Call of Duty andMonster Hunter Tri

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

I think that an HD Pokemon game would be interesting. I wonder what kind of Pokemon game though, should it be a game like Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Emerald?

How about a Emerald like mode and then a special mode for Stadium type battle. Or even better make 2 different games.
Don't push it I am smarter than you.

#47 kris1206

kris1206

Blooper

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

I think that Pokemon snap should be done with free roam and some battling as well.
Posted Image

#48 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

Nintendo has said that they dont want to make home console Pokemon RPG's. Though for Pokemon on the Wii U we could see a sequel to Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Snap. Pokemon Snap Wii U could use AR Codes simular to the 3DS by using the Wii U controllers built in camera and Pokemon Stadium Wii U could work with a 3DS Pokemon game through transferring Pokemon.

#49 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:56 PM

Nintendo has said that they dont want to make home console Pokemon RPG's. Though for Pokemon on the Wii U we could see a sequel to Pokemon Stadium or Pokemon Snap. Pokemon Snap Wii U could use AR Codes simular to the 3DS by using the Wii U controllers built in camera and Pokemon Stadium Wii U could work with a 3DS Pokemon game through transferring Pokemon.

The Wii U Controller only has one camera, and it faces you.
I don't see how painting AR markers on your forehead could be enjoyable.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#50 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:23 AM

A HD Pokemon game would be interesting, but I can't see it happening. The main Pokemon games have always been on handhelds and with their success, I can't see Nintendo changing that. I think that any Wii U Pokemon games will be games like Pokemon Stadium, which would look great in HD.

#51 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

I want it Emerald, but it's going to be Stadium. Or it could be Colosseum-like.

Edited by StreetPassWanter, 10 August 2011 - 05:01 AM.

Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!