Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

It was part of the Guide Programme, which recently terminated. I wonder if Feld0 will allow everyone to change their titles in the future. Perhaps when the site is better established (i.e. around launch period).

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#202 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Marth, Link, Samus, Zero, & Exdeath

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

It was part of the Guide Programme, which recently terminated. I wonder if Feld0 will allow everyone to change their titles in the future. Perhaps when the site is better established (i.e. around launch period).

I see.... Well, they should have kept it.

So, is anyone planning on getting Final Fantasy 13-2? If you have it already, then what are your thoughts about it (I don't know if it is out in Europe and the USA yet or not)?

#203 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

Apparently, it's a flop. lol

Nonetheless, I'll still get it. Most of the time a Final Fantasy title is a flop, it's because there are too many people disappointed it's not just another FFIV/VI/VII/X. I personally don't have a problem with Square attempting to keep battle systems fresh with each new installment.

That said, those people are probably the same people who think Call of Duty is the best thing ever.

AuzzieWingman.png

#204 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

Apparently, it's a flop. lol

Nonetheless, I'll still get it. Most of the time a Final Fantasy title is a flop, it's because there are too many people disappointed it's not just another FFIV/VI/VII/X. I personally don't have a problem with Square attempting to keep battle systems fresh with each new installment.

That said, those people are probably the same people who think Call of Duty is the best thing ever.

If I had a PS3 or an Xbox 360, I would get FF13-2. It is good to try some new idea. I'm more of a FFV person myself (henceforth Exdeath being my avatar [you can't beat awesome trees like him ;) ]), but I would like to try the new ones. I really do like this series a lot. Is the story [13-2's] mainly about finding Lightning and changing the future? The finding of the protagonist reminds me of FF10-2 for some reason.... Not that it is a bad thing. :laugh:

Off-topic, but here is my COD rant:
Spoiler

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 06 January 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#205 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:25 PM

I do not know about it being a flop since fatsimsu gave it a perfect score and sold well enough to be in the top ten games that sold well in Japan last year, it just sold less than ff 13. U am excited for it and a demo is coming on the 11th. I will have to wait though since I am in college so my bro get to enjoy it.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#206 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

I do not know about it being a flop since fatsimsu gave it a perfect score and sold well enough to be in the top ten games that sold well in Japan last year, it just sold less than ff 13. U am excited for it and a demo is coming on the 11th. I will have to wait though since I am in college so my bro get to enjoy it.

Well, hopefully it'll be good for the U.S. as well. I think that what Auzzie meant about the game being a flop was it being lower than FF13 in sales. Let's see how well it does 3 months from now and determine whether it is a flop or not. I hope it won't. :)

#207 MacroManJr

MacroManJr

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hey, guys.

Phew, boy, did I have a heck of a 6 months since I last been here! Didn't mean to be away this long! Anyways, just came here to say that Operation Moogle is still active. I've been very busy with the woes of self-sufficient adulthood (if you don't have to pay rent yet, cherish it), but the Operation is still in effect. (By the way, I got a new apartment since January, as some of you know that I was almost facing homelessness last time I was here due to strange circumstances!) I didn't mean to be gone this long, but one thing lead to another and pretty soon, it's 6 months later!

On my business side of life, I've been working on an important project. This is what caused me to slack a bit here on Operation Moogle, as I've had to take the opportunity I've been given, because it's a temporary and small window of opportunity. So naturally, I had to put it as a high priority and thus having less time spent on Operation Moogle (and even on playing video games in general!). But I think I can get back into some Operation Moogle sometimes during the start of summer. It's still worth the effort. I just merely paused my work on this effort, not ended it.

On the flip side, though, if all goes well this year for me, I'll be soon a topic to talk about concerning the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U as an official developer hopefully next year. Let's hope so! It takes quite a good deal to become an approved official developer for Nintendo, so I've got a lot of hard work to do towards it. But my chances are good, thanks to this rare opportunity I've been given, and thanks to Nintendo aiming to keep their dev kits at an affordable costs so that developing for these platforms are attainable for indie developers, so I certainly hope you guys understand why I had to take my little break here.

And I hope you believe me when I say that Operation Moogle is still alive. Especially in light of the success of the very operation that inspired this one, Operation Rainfall. It WORKED! And since Square Enix didn't really give us a time limit here, and these games have been out for many years, and we're looking at the Wii U being the only eighth-generation console available for at least one whole year, we still stand plenty good chance to be heard. So, don't give up on this, enjoy your last months in school (those of you still in school), and hopefully I'll see you guy again this summer!

~Brian L., a.k.a. the son of Macro Man, Macro Man Jr.

P.S. - I got a new computer, by the way. My older computer was another thing that was holding me back last year.
~Be about others, and you'll never be bored.~

Posted Image

#208 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:16 AM

This is gud news.

Time for some totally random music? YESH!

AuzzieWingman.png

#209 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

HOLY CRAP THIS IS STILL RUNNING!?!? I completely forgot about this D:

I'mma go spread this XD

You haven't updated the wordpress thingy watchacallit oojamaflip in a while, btw :P

Edited by GeneralCraezy, 11 April 2012 - 12:36 PM.

Posted Image

#210 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

So guys, how is this humble operation going?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#211 MacroManJr

MacroManJr

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Just an update: We're up and running for the summer, and already picking up where we left off with our Operation Moogle animation. Expect awesomeness. :)

http://wp.me/p1FZfF-4G
~Be about others, and you'll never be bored.~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!