• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#1 TheftyGamer

TheftyGamer

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

So I just got a call from GameStop saying they had my deluxe bundle!!! I already know I want Mario but what other game would be worth picking up?

#2 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

For replay value: Black Ops II and Sonic and Sega Alll Star Racing Transformed
For campaign: ZombiU, Assassins Creed

2lvmghw.png

#3 Spleenzorio

Spleenzorio

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

ACIII for sure, such an awesome game. The visuals are fantastic too. I got ZombiU also, and I haven't played it since last Sunday, not a big fan. Scribblenauts is pretty fun too. I have Black Ops 2 on PS3 and it's awesome too, if you're a fan of the franchise plus the multiplayer is always there. Sonic Racing if you want..... a racing game! My advice is if you have a few on your mind and can't decide, DON'T get them all at the same time. I have so many games right now and I've just been playing ACIII and Black Ops 2, plus a bit of the new Borderlands 2 DLC.

Too many games!!
Posted Image

Nintendo ID: Spleenzorio

#4 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

Darksiders 2 AClll or zombiu.

bb0.gif

#5 bigpapa7272

bigpapa7272

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    COD, Mario Kart,

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

stay away from Madden 13 Right now there is a software bug that doesnt give you any commentary volume even when at 100 %
Posted Image

#6 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Apart from Nintendoland in the pack I've gone for Sonic racing and Tekken Tag. Admittedly mainly because I got them at a good price. I plan to get Mario and Zombi U when an offer comes up. That is all I desire from the first crop of games. However I'll probably pick up some of the other wii u games like black ops 2 when they are much, much cheaper. I'll get Mass Effect Trilogy for ps3 so won't bother with the wii u single game.

#7 TheftyGamer

TheftyGamer

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

Thanks all! I ended up just picking new super Mario bros up since Nintendo land is included. I might just gamefly ZombieU as I am hearing mixed reviews on it. So excited I finally got the Wii U!!!!!!!

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

ALLLLLLLL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 TheftyGamer

TheftyGamer

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Is Assassin's Creed 3 any good? I have a 360 and would really get it for that but if it's good on the Wii U I will get it on that.

#10 Drazhar

Drazhar

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anything good

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Is Assassin's Creed 3 any good? I have a 360 and would really get it for that but if it's good on the Wii U I will get it on that.

if you have a 360 then get it on the 360.. all the multi platform games are better on xbox 360 at the moment.

#11 TheftyGamer

TheftyGamer

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

if you have a 360 then get it on the 360.. all the multi platform games are better on xbox 360 at the moment.

Thanks

#12 Drazhar

Drazhar

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anything good

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

Thanks

Welcome.

#13 rich100

rich100

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, zelda, halo

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

I wouldnt say there better on 360, apart from more people online i have 360, ps3 and wii u, i dnt think there much between the multi platforms tbh but i think wii u have few better features and get cod as lots replay value

I wouldnt say there better on 360, apart from more people online i have 360, ps3 and wii u, i dnt think there much between the multi platforms tbh but i think wii u have few better features and get cod as lots replay value

#14 tshrimp

tshrimp

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

I am looking at getting 4 games for my nephews. The all need to be local multiplayer, They do not like Mario games, or usually games with Mario in them, and no sports games. Are there 4 games available that meet this requirement?

Let me know if this should be a new topic, and I can create it.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by tshrimp, 03 December 2012 - 02:27 PM.

#15 LilRandy

LilRandy

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

stay away from Madden 13 Right now there is a software bug that doesnt give you any commentary volume even when at 100 %

I have it and havent noticed that bug as of yet.

#16 Preacher Ken

Preacher Ken

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

So I just got a call from GameStop saying they had my deluxe bundle!!!  I already know I want Mario but what other game would be worth picking up?

your best bet would be to download Uplay from the Wii U shop don't worry its free. then look at the games that Suport Uplay and that can be your shoping list.

I am looking at getting 4 games for my nephews. The all need to be local multiplayer, They do not like Mario games, or usually games with Mario in them, and no sports games. Are there 4 games available that meet this requirement?

Let me know if this should be a new topic, and I can create it.

Thanks for the help.

your boys are into 3rd party games like mass effect 3 or accessins creed 3 or Batman. look go down to either EBgames or Gamestop and look around, the 3rd party games are sold on playstion 3 xbox 360 and PC if the game is on all 4 you can't go wrong or just ask the staff at the shop.
kennypants is my http://www.godtube.com/ Channel
Posted Image

#17 bigpapa7272

bigpapa7272

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    COD, Mario Kart,

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

the bug is that if ur wii system settings is set to surround sound the commentary will not play
Posted Image

#18 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

For replay value: Black Ops II and Sonic and Sega Alll Star Racing Transformed
For campaign: ZombiU, Assassins Creed

I will quote collin as this is exactly what i would say. I already put over 20 hours on sonic transformed and of course blops 2 is always fun online. I have zombie U and the atmosphere is excellent, although it has a few glitches. Assassins Creed is simply huge. The single player story is pretty damn good and there is so much to do. Not sure if you've ever played multiplayer on a creed game but it is pretty intense when you get a good group.

#19 TheftyGamer

TheftyGamer

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

I will quote collin as this is exactly what i would say. I already put over 20 hours on sonic transformed and of course blops 2 is always fun online. I have zombie U and the atmosphere is excellent, although it has a few glitches. Assassins Creed is simply huge. The single player story is pretty damn good and there is so much to do. Not sure if you've ever played multiplayer on a creed game but it is pretty intense when you get a good group.

I've played multiplayer on creed a lot and it's awesome. The question is whether I should get it on 360 or Wii U. Still can't decide :(

#20 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Well, the only times i can manage to find games so far online for AssCreed is on the weekends. Bunch of ppl on last weekend and i had a blast playing. Whenever i tried before bed the past few days i couldnt get into a game. I say if your really going to sink in hours in the multiplayer i would just get it for 360 as they have alot more ppl playing. I rented it from gamefly so ill just enjoy the multi until lvl 20 so i can get the Uplay achievement before shipping it back. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!