Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

They passed a law a year or 2 ago - basically if your within 7 generations you can easily get dual citizenship - I'm the 3rd gen born in the States.

Oh wow they are really trying to get a bigger population lol, stealing Americans left and right with their sneaky laws :P

#22 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Oh wow they are really trying to get a bigger population lol, stealing Americans left and right with their sneaky laws :P

Getting dual citizenship doesn't mean they are stealing people - it also had downsides to having dual when it comes to paying taxes, or if there is an army draft or anything.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#23 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

Getting dual citizenship doesn't mean they are stealing people - it also had downsides to having dual when it comes to paying taxes, or if there is an army draft or anything.

Not physically stealing like coming here and abducting us :P but like passing these laws to boost their population numbers

And the benefits are... when the crap hits the fan and america goes down the tube we can always run away to our log cabin up in the Yukon :P

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 03 December 2012 - 03:04 PM.

#24 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

Not physically stealing like coming here and abducting us :P but like passing these laws to boost their population numbers

And the benefits are... when the crap hits the fan and america goes down the tube we can always run away to our log cabin up in the Yukon :P

lol mitch - im down
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#25 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

I have a lot of french blood in me does that count?

wjapt2.jpg

#26 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

no.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!