Dishonored or Sleeping Dogs
Posted Image

#22 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

That is terrible reasoning. Survival Horror games have still been coming out, yes in smaller numbers. But games like Amnesia and its soon to be released sequel have not vanished.

Well considering I'm a gaming fanatic to a fault and I have never even heard of that game they have practically gone extinct from the mainstream gaming world.
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#23 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Well considering I'm a gaming fanatic to a fault and I have never even heard of that game they have practically gone extinct from the mainstream gaming world.

Okay then.... stop whatever your doing and go buy it and prepare to look at zombiU as if you where skipping through fields of fairy floss (and I liked zombiU, but in comparison it is not scary in the sliggtest). :D

#24 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Okay then.... stop whatever your doing and go buy it and prepare to look at zombiU as if you where skipping through fields of fairy floss (and I liked zombiU, but in comparison it is not scary in the sliggtest). :D

I just googled the game and have one question. Who is supplying the gaming PC that I will play it on :(
Currently playing: AC 3, ZombiU, BLOPS 2, Nintendoland, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo, Halo 4, Darksiders 2, and Far Cry 3

Wii U ID------BeMore

#25 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I just googled the game and have one question. Who is supplying the gaming PC that I will play it on :(

No idea, but when you do get a chance to play it you really must. It doesn't require a very good pc to play though.

#26 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever ( I never played Xenoblade, don't kill me): Being one of the only Wii games released this year, Rhythm Heaven Fever was the best. Bursting with visual and audio charm, addicting gameplay, and the game itself is just pure fun.

DS: Really nothing, I didn't buy any DS games this year besides the Adventure Time game.

3DS: Kid Icarus Uprising - Full of engrossing story, cheesy ( but still funny and enjoyable) dialogue. Great gameplay, and a massive ocean of content.

Wii U: New Super Mario Bros. U - After NSMB 2, this game was a breath of fresh air in terms of new ideas. The game itself was fun, charming, had some difficulty spikes here and there. Best 2D Mario since the original NSMB.

PS3: Didn't buy much this year besides some digital titles, two HD Collections, and LBP Karting. Really nothing that stands out to me.

PSP: Nothing

Vita: Little Big Planet Vita - Being one of the five Vita games I own ( or out of the 3 not counting ports), I really enjoyed this one. It did a much better job bringing LBP to a handheld then LBP PSP did. It had a console experience, but story mode is a little short. But the user created content, DLC, and collectables in each level make up for it.

I'd say my GOTY is Kid Icarus Uprising, with NSMBU at second place, and Rhythm Heaven Fever at 3rd place.

#27 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

I must be the only person who didnt really like AC3 lol

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#28 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

Borderlands 2 hands down

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#29 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

I must be the only person who didnt really like AC3 lol

I'm around 6 hours in and still fell like i'm still playing a tutorial. Currently I have moved onto other games as such obvious never ending hand holding never tutorials bores me. Maybe it gets better, but I think I shall be waiting for a dearth of games before I continue playing. We shall see though.

#30 BobbyRiddle

BobbyRiddle

Thwomp

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

I'm around 6 hours in and still fell like i'm still playing a tutorial. Currently I have moved onto other games as such obvious never ending hand holding never tutorials bores me. Maybe it gets better, but I think I shall be waiting for a dearth of games before I continue playing. We shall see though.

Yeah it started so slow, and did not really open up until you become Conner. Once it does, though, there is so much cool stuff to do. It is one of those games where you can set out to spend a couple of hours hunting or doing liberation missions, and you look at the clock and it's been four hours and all you have done is kill soldiers and chase down almanac pages.

Wii U ID------BeMore

#31 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

I just feel like its to open world if that's possible, It seems like there is just a heap of aimless running around without any real reward.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#32 Scizor

Scizor

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

I only played three 2012 games, so of those my GOTY is Dragon's Dogma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!