dyatir

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Fandom:
    Super Smash Bros, Mario, Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

I no onli 100 dollers insted of stimky pii u 300

I'm sorry but I didn't understood what you wrote there.

#22 KarlMarx1818

KarlMarx1818

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

The next 12 months should be fine as they'll no doubt be a few 3rd parties wanting to cash in on Wii U owners looking for titles to show off their new machine.

Nintendo will probably hold back some of its big franchises to make way, hence Pikmin 3 and Wii Fit U rather than a Zelda or Mario title in 2013.

#23 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

I'm sorry but I didn't understood what you wrote there.

only 100 dollers insted of da stinky pii U

#24 Lunity

Lunity

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

I think the Wii U will do ok but will struggle next year unless it pulls some serious suprises at E3 they will def have to be at their A game there as its possible microsoft will reveal their new console sometime next year which could cause some serious damage and before anybody says im being negative im not just realistic I love my Wii U but not expecting wonders I got it because I like how nintendo make unique games and thats where they need to aim and make original and unique games soley for the Wii U if they dont and rely heavily on ports thats not going to sell consoles so my thoughts on Wii U wont be fully confirmed till after E3 to know what direction Nintendo is heading

#25 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

it depends on the number of games & also the supply of third party games, also the games must be of quality.

#26 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

3rd party games will come if its easy to develope 3rd party games and if there is enough people with wiiU's. the second is more important.

get wiiU to sell from it being new, and from exclusives. start adding games that are beyond xbox/PS3 capabilities(optimize wiiU, higher end wiigames ran better than early xbox360 games, and higher end xbox360 games run better than wiiU early games). currently 3rd party ports arnt doing well atm. mostly because everyone swarmed into the exclusives. then started buying ports/3rdparty, if they didnt benefit from playing with friends on other consules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!