Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

**heart sinks** everything is going downhill for the U, awful CPU, overpriced gamepad (I Guess not overpriced, but expensive) TVii nowhere in sight, slow interface, almost no 3rd party support, and no headphone jack on the pro controller.

If the wii u is so terrible then dont buy one or sell the one youve already got. Why do people complain, yet still buy and play the console?

#22 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

Tvii comes tomorrow, apparently, though I don't think I'll use it. Like, at all... And an update is supposed to come to fix slow load times, so that's 2 things you can check off that list... :3

AWESOME!! Hopefully that update comes out fast!

If the wii u is so terrible then dont buy one or sell the one youve already got. Why do people complain, yet still buy and play the console?

I like ninty games, I will always buy Nintendo consoles for the 1st party software, although it was nice to think that I was going to be able to play most 3rd party titles on it.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#23 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

AWESOME!! Hopefully that update comes out fast!

Oops, I forgot to mention that the update for slow load times won't come tomorrow, necessarily, but sometime in late December.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#24 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

So they are $144 and useless since you can't have more than one connected right now anyways....

Those of you comparing it to a kindle fire......you know Amazon sells them at a loss and subsidizes them with advertising and the locked down app system right?
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!