• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

I dont know if its me, but any AC3 players out there think its extraordinarily difficult? The main quest options arent bad at all, but the optional sidequests are absolutely and utterly insane. Im finding I need to try each optional mission like 15-20 times each to complete. Is anybody else having this issue or do I just suck?

#2 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

It isn't that difficult in the beginning up until sequence 4 when you finally get to be Connor......They have made more enemies, hunting is dangerous if you make a mistake, and GOD FORBID you get to level 3 on the Guard awareness meter because it's an ENDLESS entourage of enemies; there are side quests and you can also hunt and trade freely and you do not suck you just need to think through what you are doing and be a bit strategic :D

please tell me if this helps you and answers your question if not then elaborate a bit further and i will do my best to answer

wjapt2.jpg

#3 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

If anything it gives you a reason to go back to earlier sequences. Yeah some of the optional objectives are insane but I think that's good keeps the game from being too easy.

#4 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

If anything it gives you a reason to go back to earlier sequences. Yeah some of the optional objectives are insane but I think that's good keeps the game from being too easy.

This is very true, BESIDES this makes the game longer, more challenging and just an over all better game~worth the $60

wjapt2.jpg

#5 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

This is very true, BESIDES this makes the game longer, more challenging and just an over all better game~worth the $60

haha yeah I appreciate the feedback, Im just going crazy because im doing these sidequests over and over and over again to try and do them all. Im doing the one on Sequence 3 with the cannons. Wow. I must have tried 30 times already. Way too crazy lol. Ive finally figured out how to do the cannons, but then the eavesdrop is crazy hard also. Combine all 3 into one run, and its very difficult lol.

Anywho, I think it may be my lack of experience with the Creed games, because this is the first one ive played.

Also, another question. I saw that I missed a bunch of treasure chests, and pages etc.....Can you go back and research for them? Cuz I dont know in which sequence or misson I should be going to look for them. Sorry for the questions, but the feedback is greatly appreciated!

#6 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

haha yeah I appreciate the feedback, Im just going crazy because im doing these sidequests over and over and over again to try and do them all. Im doing the one on Sequence 3 with the cannons. Wow. I must have tried 30 times already. Way too crazy lol. Ive finally figured out how to do the cannons, but then the eavesdrop is crazy hard also. Combine all 3 into one run, and its very difficult lol.

Anywho, I think it may be my lack of experience with the Creed games, because this is the first one ive played.

Also, another question. I saw that I missed a bunch of treasure chests, and pages etc.....Can you go back and research for them? Cuz I dont know in which sequence or misson I should be going to look for them. Sorry for the questions, but the feedback is greatly appreciated!

Yeah in AC you have to do a lot of planning before you act it can wear on your patience, you have to act and think like an assassin. Just redo every sequence if you have to, re entering a sequence doesn't mean you have to do the tasks you can look for extras then exit the sequence.

#7 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:38 AM

YES you can go back and get the treasure chests and pages.....and it is due to your in experience with creed games, however even I had difficulty on that mission...and it doesn't matter what sequence you are in you should be able to go around any time to try and get them....AND do NOT feel sorry for asking questions after all this is a forum where people are meant to ask questions and chat and have a good time :)

YES you can go back and get the treasure chests and pages.....and it is due to your in experience with creed games, however even I had difficulty on that mission...and it doesn't matter what sequence you are in you should be able to go around any time to try and get them....AND do NOT feel sorry for asking questions after all this is a forum where people are meant to ask questions and chat and have a good time :)

Is what i said above what you needed or would you like me to elaborate

wjapt2.jpg

#8 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Is what i said above what you needed or would you like me to elaborate

lol thanks to the both of you. Very helpful. Last question is this:

Lets say I decide to finish this mission without doing the optinal tasks, like the cannons for example.....Can I finish the mission without doing it, and then revisit the mission, but only do the optional task, and then exit the mission and get credit for doing the optional task? Sorry if this came out somewhat confusing. Thanks!

#9 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

YES you can you just go back into the DNA sequence and revisit it when you like....but you will have to fully complete the mission from beginning to end

lol thanks to the both of you. Very helpful. Last question is this:

Lets say I decide to finish this mission without doing the optinal tasks, like the cannons for example.....Can I finish the mission without doing it, and then revisit the mission, but only do the optional task, and then exit the mission and get credit for doing the optional task? Sorry if this came out somewhat confusing. Thanks!

Any thing else ?

wjapt2.jpg

#10 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

lol YES one more thing......Maybe some painkillers or other because this game is going to give me a monster headache lol

#11 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

lol YES one more thing......Maybe some painkillers or other because this game is going to give me a monster headache lol

Ummmmm well you see since this is the interwebs all i can do is this

Posted Image

wjapt2.jpg

#12 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

lol appreciate the gesture

#13 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

lol appreciate the gesture

Anytime :P sooo you should friend me on the forums here :) .......if you want to any way

wjapt2.jpg

#14 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LULZ

wjapt2.jpg

#16 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

LULZ

whats over 9000 ? lol

#17 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

whats over 9000 ? lol

wjapt2.jpg

#18 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

lol nice...ok so I gave in and checked IGNs walkthrough because ive now done this same mission on sequence 3 over 45 times and im seriously losing my mind.....it says I need Fists of Stealth......What the hell are Fists of Stealth, Am i Missing something?? PLEASE HELPP lol

#19 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

lol nice...ok so I gave in and checked IGNs walkthrough because ive now done this same mission on sequence 3 over 45 times and im seriously losing my mind.....it says I need Fists of Stealth......What the hell are Fists of Stealth, Am i Missing something?? PLEASE HELPP lol

It means you need to be reaaaaaaaaaaal smooth get your timing done well and silently

wjapt2.jpg

#20 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

It means you need to be reaaaaaaaaaaal smooth get your timing done well and silently

I hate my life. I kid you not, I spent the last day and half trying to do this one sequence. In between id sprinkle in some black ops, food, a trip to the gym, but for the most part its been strictly this. I probably tried it over 40 times, and then it dawned on me that I was able to take down the guards with out killing them.(one of the side missions is not to kill neone.) Strictly by using your fists, and not a knife. Its completed. I did it with a fair bit of ease after I discovered this. Hooray! Go me.

I hate my life. I kid you not, I spent the last day and half trying to do this one sequence. In between id sprinkle in some black ops, food, a trip to the gym, but for the most part its been strictly this. I probably tried it over 40 times, and then it dawned on me that I was able to take down the guards with out killing them.(one of the side missions is not to kill neone.) Strictly by using your fists, and not a knife. Its completed. I did it with a fair bit of ease after I discovered this. Hooray! Go me.

And also all of ur help lol......BTW....What does it mean when Haytham has a little white circle above his head?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!