• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

I hate my life. I kid you not, I spent the last day and half trying to do this one sequence. In between id sprinkle in some black ops, food, a trip to the gym, but for the most part its been strictly this. I probably tried it over 40 times, and then it dawned on me that I was able to take down the guards with out killing them.(one of the side missions is not to kill neone.) Strictly by using your fists, and not a knife. Its completed. I did it with a fair bit of ease after I discovered this. Hooray! Go me.

**STANDING OVATION**

It means he's connecting with something or in close proximity with people (you see it happen wen he goes into cover among bushes
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#22 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

**STANDING OVATION**

It means he's connecting with something or in close proximity with people (you see it happen wen he goes into cover among bushes

WORDDD

CAPU-CHU to the rescue once again lol......So far there is SOOO much space through the first few sequences. Like theres so much space to run etc, but is there nething I should be looking for? Basically to me, it seems just like empty space....should I be looking for stuff? or just going straight to my destination.

WORDDD

CAPU-CHU to the rescue once again lol......So far there is SOOO much space through the first few sequences. Like theres so much space to run etc, but is there nething I should be looking for? Basically to me, it seems just like empty space....should I be looking for stuff? or just going straight to my destination.

Im used to Skyrim where the world is REALLYYY interactive. Im finding this is very different, and the world is more just scenic, then actually necessary....or is it?

#23 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

WORDDD

Im used to Skyrim where the world is REALLYYY interactive. Im finding this is very different, and the world is more just scenic, then actually necessary....or is it?

Sorry for the wait.....Yes there is things you can do like hunt etc...or loot the dead bodies and get money or buy new weapons and stuff
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#24 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Sorry for the wait.....Yes there is things you can do like hunt etc...or loot the dead bodies and get money or buy new weapons and stuff

right right good deal....for the 40th time today... thanks a bunch.

#25 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

right right good deal....for the 40th time today... thanks a bunch.

NO prob
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#26 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

NO prob

So I got to sequence 4, and have been playing as the young indian boy, and this game is crazyyyy.......im hunting and doing all these intricate things.....game definitely took a turn for the better. Pretty insane.

#27 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

So I got to sequence 4, and have been playing as the young indian boy, and this game is crazyyyy.......im hunting and doing all these intricate things.....game definitely took a turn for the better. Pretty insane.

Wait till you get where i am it gets INCREDIBLY better
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#28 16-bitLink

16-bitLink

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

Meh I thought AC3 was too easy, just like most games nowadays...only a few games are challenging and ac3 is not one of them, we'll for me atleast. C'mon devs make games more challenging!!!

#29 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Meh I thought AC3 was too easy, just like most games nowadays...only a few games are challenging and ac3 is not one of them, we'll for me atleast. C'mon devs make games more challenging!!!

try dark souls 2 im sure you'll be saying the exact opposite after lol.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#30 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

They changed the combat style in some way. I miss the Ezio style :( Plus guards will attack you for no reason

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!