Photo

SCEA's new Vita campaign is a gamechanger?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

eEG8Ies.png

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Covince people to buy a Vita? lol That will never work.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Let the chain letters begin....

Signature_DK.png

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Price drop or bust Sony.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

POPULAR

Sony is officially desperate to sell this thing. -_-
Posted Image

#6 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

Yet another reason why i don't trust $ony pfff

#7 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

That is uhhh... Desperate.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#8 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

This is a hilarious campaign - I'd have to lie to people to get them to buy a Vita. I sold mine and unless they give me a reason to buy another one...no.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#9 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

I saw this on GAF and couldn't resist.
Posted Image

eEG8Ies.png

#10 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

Wow...they really don't want to drop the price of the system or include some freaking memory cards with it.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#11 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

Wow...they really don't want to drop the price of the system or include some freaking memory cards with it.

Sony is ridiculous man. Seriously, a $50 price drop + lowering memory card prices into the ...oh I don't know...FRIGGAN AFFORDABLE RANGE SONY!!!...or allowing all brands to work.....could sell more systems...however this still leaves us with its most glaring problem...the one involving NO GAMES.
Posted Image
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#12 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sony is ridiculous man. Seriously, a $50 price drop + lowering memory card prices into the ...oh I don't know...FRIGGAN AFFORDABLE RANGE SONY!!!...or allowing all brands to work.....could sell more systems...however this still leaves us with its most glaring problem...the one involving NO GAMES.

There are games worth getting on the system, there are just no must buy exclusives.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue

#13 Mushlikeahusky

Mushlikeahusky

Thwomp

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • Fandom:
    Banjo Kazooie

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

this is pathetic. Shows how much they are struggling its a shame. Vita has so much potiental.
Posted Image

#14 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

How about you drop the ridiculous memory card prices before doing something this desperate, Sony? The system itself has an... Okay price point. But not many can afford a $250 handheld, plus some for a game, PLUS a proprietary $30+ more just for flippin' 8 GB of memory. Because let's face it, 4 GB probably aren't going to get you very far.

It's pretty sad to see this. I want a Vita so seeing it in so much trouble is worrying. Persona 4 Golden, LittleBigPlanet Vita, Rayman Origins Vita, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Playstation All-Stars Battle... There are plenty of good games already when one is purchased. But with how poorly the system is doing the fear of it losing third-party support is way too high to pay up.

Drop the memory cards pricing now to secure some sales - Make a price cut and reveal big games at E3 as to hype people up and secure more. Doesn't seem like it could go wrong whenever it's already doing so poorly.

#15 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Oh Sony...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

There are games worth getting on the system, there are just no must buy exclusives.

Not enough to warrant buying in my opinion. Value of the 3DS compared to Vita is insane. I bought the system for Gravity Rush - beat it - loved it. Nothing else though I want to play.
Posted Image

#17 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Bought one, sold it. The difference between quality games on 3ds and on Vita is striking.

Nintendo are untouchable in the handheld market, it's simple. As much as I love Sony I think they should stick to home consoles and focus on destroying Microsoft like when PS2 mauled original Xbox and PS3 has now overtaken 360.

I bet this is Sony's last handheld ever.

#18 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Not enough to warrant buying in my opinion. Value of the 3DS compared to Vita is insane. I bought the system for Gravity Rush - beat it - loved it. Nothing else though I want to play.

You bought one yet for Gravity Rush, and you loved it, yet you say there is not enough to warrent buying it.

KtOSpy7.jpg

#19 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Maybe it was enough for them. I know I almost pulled the trigger just to play LittleBigPlanet Vita just because of how much I like the series. But I wouldn't tell anyone else that it's worth buying a system for unless I knew that they were just as big a fan as me.

#20 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Well, the only thing I really got out of all this is that Sony apparently has a rewards program now (when the heck did that start?).
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!