Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

So what franchises would you like to see continued or rebooted sometime in the future? Even something that you know will probably never happen.

Here's some of mine:

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Hopefully with the new Star Wars movies coming out we will see this or something similar in the future. After the second one I dreamed of what they could do with the series. I always loved the idea of flying from a space battle down into a ground battle without any loading screens, adding a "hero" to space battles (e.g Pilot Luke with a custom X-Wing, or Han Solo with the Millenium Falcon). Being a huge Star Wars fan, (and seeing as there has been a lack in really exciting Star Wars video games recently) this is the franchise i want to see continued the most

Spyro the Dragon

I loved the original trilogy on the PS1 and IMO the series has really gone downhill. Skylanders is aimed at young kids and forces you to buy expensive toys. I would love to see the series return to its roots as one of the best platformers of all time (and Hunter would have to be a playable character of course :P). Even an HD remake would be good enough for me, but an all new game based heavily on the style of the PS1 games is something which i will always hope for.

Crash Bandicoot

I want Crash to return to his roots for basically the same reasons as Spyro. The series has really gone downhill, I hated the direction of "Titans" and "Mind over Mutant", it felt cheesy and I think they especially ruined Cortex as one of the best video game villains ever. Even if they did something similar to Twinsanity with the more open world style I would be happy.

Prince of Persia

I've bought every one of the Prince of Persia games and (even the pretty bad one with the "light seeds"). I like all of them but the PS2 trilogy is my favourite and i really hope Ubisoft make a new one soon and dont make it too similar to Assassins Creed (even though POP came first).

Tom and Jerry Fighter

Anyone who has not played these games I would definitely recommend them. Sure, they're just your standard fighting game... but with characters and levels from Tom and Jerry! Fists of Furry was one of the first games I had for my N64, I loved playing it with my Dad and brothers and when War of the Whiskers came out I couldnt wait to get my hands on it and I still love them to this day. Who doesnt love picking up a mallet and smashing Jerry until he literally becomes flat? I want more characters, levels and weapons. Even just making some of the older maps bigger e.g you could punch your opponent out of one area, leading to a new area.

#2 taz546565

taz546565

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

shenmue that is all.

wii u premium, new super mario bros u, darksiders 2, call of duty black ops 2, zombiu

blue 3ds xl, resident evil revelations, zelda ocarina of time

#3 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

Umm.........................................

OH

DESTROY ALL HUMANS

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#4 DragonChi

DragonChi

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Diablo and Zelda

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Breath of Fire. but not a reboot, just a continuation. It has been far too long since BoF 4. Capcom stopped caring about it.

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Umm.........................................

OH

DESTROY ALL HUMANS

YES! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

YES! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE

INDEED!!!!!!!! YAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#7 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

Destroy all humans was owned by THQ.... Enough said.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#8 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Star Tropics

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#9 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

1. Megaman - more so continuation, but with the drought we've been having, i'll even settle for a reboot
2. Heavenly Sword 2
3 Shenmue

#10 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

Timesplitters trilogy.

Signature_DK.png

#11 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Banjo, although impossible, I would love it.
I agree with Star Wars battlefront 3
Super monkey ball!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Another Ty the Tasmanian Tiger game would be cool.

Edited by Elric, 10 February 2013 - 04:16 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#13 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Billy Hatcher, such a great concept and the game was practically set up for evolution. One on the 3DS would be awesome.

2lvmghw.png

#14 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

shenmue is a very interesting game, I have it on my old xbox, with some new HD graphics, some more things to do and some more aditions.. like buy property, decorate, romance... it could be a must... senmue story line was far better than any of the new generations of that style of games... I remember the master in the tree, it was such a beautiful scene... It combined so many things.

Final fantasy 7-8-9-10 (no more than that)... with new hd graphics and some animation tweaks... amazing games...

And here is a game, that everybody will kill for..! Because I know...

A star wars simmulator in space... and maybe some action on planets.. but mostly to simmulate star wars space assults, even in cities!... EVERYBODY wants that... This would bring 20 million wii u sales from day 1 of this game release! Send emails to nintendo about it... but as an exclusive for wii U, with online mods and versus battles.

Edited by Orion, 10 February 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#15 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

A new Banjo Kazooie game would be awesome.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#16 Jamie100

Jamie100

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

How about earthworm jim, and shenmue remake 1 and 2 then make the 3rd, i would like them to have mario kart 64 not change a thing but have online mode as a add on to the virtual console download

#17 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

I would love a reboot or re-release of Chameleon Twist. If it were rebooted, it could be an amazing 3d platformer.

I really loved the game Chameleon Twist for the N64. It had great ideas, graphics, was incredibly imaginative, and it had an amazing gameplay style going for it, the ability to use your tongue in reference to platforming. The only problem was that the game itself was too short.
Chameleon Twist 2 expanded on the gameplay and improved the tongue mechanic. The only issue was that the game was still short and they really cut down on making the main characters whimsical (The US version made them look like real chameleons, while the Japan version kept the original models. Also the translators mixed up two chatacter names).

Original:
Spoiler

Sequel:
Spoiler

#18 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Mario sunshine sequel......and definitely Star Wars Battlefront 3.....maybe Jedi Outcast from the old xbox as well

wjapt2.jpg

#19 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Chibi-Robo...just do it.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#20 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

I want Star wars battle front 3 as stated above and maybe super mario 64 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reboot, sequel