• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Aaah poor little man

http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=1269

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

I suddenly feel like crying....

Posted Image

#3 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

i feel so bad for him T_T

btw "Kazuo Hirai, Sony CEO, gave some advice to Iwata saying, “It’s okay for us leaders to cry over failed products. Trust me, I’ve done a lot of crying too.”
that was kind of harsh... whether he admitted to having failures or not.

#4 Dough

Dough

Green Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

this should be in forums and games

#5 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

I remember a wii U news before the release... that Iwata changed hardware in the demand of the investors... doh... and investors ask that? Its an investor failure first of all.. if it fails.

But I dont feel bad about wii U, I just find it a bit expensive... I am a very demanding person and wii U convinced me that its a good product... But I find it very rude to ask him this kind of questions...

Edited by Orion, 10 February 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#6 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Ubisoft... you monsters, h-h-how could you.

794144.png?13383682

#7 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

this should be in forums and games

I'm getting tired of this. Why would you feel like this post is not WiiU general info?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#8 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

Every time Iwata cries, the entire world cries with him... :(

Poor guy.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#9 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Poor Iwata. :(

eEG8Ies.png

#10 LAA

LAA

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

...Are you all really believing this?
This apparent meeting took place about a week ago and theres no details of this question on nintendo's page about this meeting, plus this and p4rgaming are the only sources of this.
This just seems like a troll with the questions asked and how Kaz somehow gives him advice... (Whats he doing at an investors meeting...), and then its a hint to say vita is a failure atm I guess.

Seriously this Wii U negativity is just really getting me down. Its obviously capable graphics wise of doing anything current gen for sure and perhaps a little better, so theres nothing wrong with the machine itself in that area, its just the fanbase, and for some weird reason, everyone thinks they should be seeing people clawing each other for Wii U's in the streets or something. I dont really care about how much something sells straight away. What would sell straight away is some sort of CODBox, cause of this generation of "Gamers", if thats the right word...
If thats what the future of gaming that I'm being wanted to be investing in, count me out.
I like how no-one is putting any sort of pressure on 720/PS4. Espicially 720. If thats charging for live, has no exclusives,etc. I'm not buying it period. 720 is in the most bleakest situation in my eyes and this is from someone who got a 360 a few years before I got a PS3 (Which was just last year actually). So, just stop with all the nintendo negativity. Theres a lot I can "hate" at nintendo for, such as achievement system, better messaging system, etc., but if the future of gaming for them looks like X, Bayonetta 2, Zelda, etc. Its looking pretty good as far as nintendo goes.

P.S. Weirdly, I had a thought about if nintendo were bankrupt or something and imagined iwata, reggie and miyamoto all crying on stage announcing it and saying they were a family or something, ha ha. Someones been reading my mind knowing its unbearable to think about, ha ha.

Edited by LAA, 10 February 2013 - 11:55 PM.

#11 DragonChi

DragonChi

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Diablo and Zelda

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

seriously...how dare they say such things to him. SOOO uncool. you don't pull this S**t, certainly not to Iwata or any other big wig in Nintendo. This is heartbreaking.

#12 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

...Are you all really believing this?
This apparent meeting took place about a week ago and theres no details of this question on nintendo's page about this meeting, plus this and p4rgaming are the only sources of this.
This just seems like a troll with the questions asked and how Kaz somehow gives him advice... (Whats he doing at an investors meeting...), and then its a hint to say vita is a failure atm I guess.

lets hope it is... i still have high hopes for the system.

#13 Hermii

Hermii

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

That site has other news like :

Igns Rich George reveals interesting news to son. Tells him he is adopted.

and:

Michael Patcher admits he makes up news for attetion.

The site is a joke. Litterally.

#14 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

That site has other news like :

Igns Rich George reveals interesting news to son. Tells him he is adopted.

and:

Michael Patcher admits he makes up news for attetion.

The site is a joke. Litterally.

Okay I hope so. Sorry guys I saw this nrws via my Zite. I didn't check to source as i mostly read in in a kiosk modus without url and logo's. I can't say if it is true or not. I hope not.

#15 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

The Wii U would be doing way better if they actually advertised it properly, and it wasn't so goddamn expensive. Obviously the price is a bit of an issue for Nintendo though, because if it's too low they lose more money. But at least advertise it so it doesn't look like a Wii add-on. -_-

Edited by Ban All Klobbs in America, 11 February 2013 - 12:46 AM.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#16 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

The validity of this article is very questionable. Look at their homepage. It looks like made up trash.

http://www.p4rgaming.com/

It's fake. It's gotta be.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#17 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

I dont see why everybody is making a fuss about the wii u, every time they talk about it they say "The wii u is having poor sales, it isnt doing as good as its predecessor"

well its predecessor was a record setter so I dont see why people are holding the wii u to the same standard

People should have expected this going in...

The 720 and ps4 are gonna have the same struggles when they launch and possibly even worse than the wii u's launch and by then the wii u will be leaps and bounds ahead of them.

So.....

#18 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

Of course it's fake.

#19 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

It is a good joke though. And the joke is on me too... For twice linking to a fake story on the same site. I'mm going to block that on Zite

#20 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:54 AM

Indeed vita is the bigest fealure of the decade... How many months pass? It sold only 5 million ? Wii U is almost there. I believe sony will abandon handhelds, its not their
apeal...

To be honnest, I dont know how to define fealures... For example, its a trend, that every platform u make, u must sale more and more and more and more....

http://www.statistic...any-statistics/

Edited by Orion, 11 February 2013 - 03:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!