39 replies to this topic

#21 dmann

dmann

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

that is not by Bob Marley

Edited by dmann, 11 February 2013 - 04:57 AM.

Nintendo Network ID: dmann21
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1109-4924

#22 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

ha ha oh wow. Somehow this feels a little meaner than their usual gags... Although its totally not.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#23 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

This is a fake news site, you guys are so gullible.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#24 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

This is a fake news site, you guys are so gullible.

I'm glad someone else pointed it out. Obvious fake

#25 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

Indeed vita is the bigest fealure of the decade... How many months pass? It sold only 5 million ? Wii U is almost there. I believe sony will abandon handhelds, its not their
apeal...

To be honnest, I dont know how to define fealures... For example, its a trend, that every platform u make, u must sale more and more and more and more....

http://www.statistic...any-statistics/

5 million? No, not even close I think.

Really lame to make this fake article, what a crap website that is.
No sig.

#26 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

vgchartz gives 4 million, so I added 1 extra as a bonus.. lol http://www.vgchartz.com/

I search a bit and it says 12.4 after price cut.

Edited by Orion, 11 February 2013 - 09:39 AM.

#27 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

Haters are going to start saying it was out of fear when actually it was out of defamtion. The investors are nothing but bullys. Depression is a serious issue even for presidents and CEOs. They have feeling too! Of couse this article may be fake.

seriously...how dare they say such things to him. SOOO uncool. you don't pull this S**t, certainly not to Iwata or any other big wig in Nintendo. This is heartbreaking.

If I find out this is real Im going to be mad too!

Edited by FallenSaturn, 11 February 2013 - 10:17 AM.

Signature_DK.png

#28 DragonChi

DragonChi

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Diablo and Zelda

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

Haters are going to start saying it was out of fear when actually it was out of defamtion. The investors are nothing but bullys. Depression is a serious issue even for presidents and CEOs. They have feeling too! Of couse this article may be fake.

If I find out this is real Im going to be mad too!

Even IF this article is false, It is STILL low of them to make Nintendo look bad like that. They are assholes for this article regardless.

#29 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

Chill out, it was a fake article. There's no reason to defend Nintendo or the WiiU from a fake article or criticise another game company.

#30 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Haven't read many of the replies in this topic but, that website posts fake gaming news articles. Iwata did not cry today

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#31 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Indeed vita is the bigest fealure of the decade... How many months pass? It sold only 5 million ? Wii U is almost there. I believe sony will abandon handhelds, its not their
apeal...

To be honnest, I dont know how to define fealures... For example, its a trend, that every platform u make, u must sale more and more and more and more....

http://www.statistic...any-statistics/

Super Nintendo
Nintendo Entertainment System

OH MY GOD THE SNES WAS A FAILURE!!!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#32 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Super Nintendo
Nintendo Entertainment System
OH MY GOD THE SNES WAS A FAILURE!!!

DOOOOOOOOOOMMMED!!!!

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#33 currysonic

currysonic

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

DOOOOOOOOOOMMMED!!!!

Well I think some people are getting confused as to why people say Nintendo wll fail (not my personal opinion). Well yeah low sales of the consol is part of it, but Nintendo is much much larger than it was in the 90's and they need to sell more consols to stay afloat. So while 3 million Wii U units moved looks ok compared to past generations such as the gamecube (lifetime sales of 21 million compared to the wii's 80 million) its not going to feed the monster that is Nintendo. At least this is my take.

I think NIntendo has been loosing a substantial about of money in the last 2 years (wasn't that when the 3ds launched?), and Wii U was suppose to pull them somewhat closer to the black a little. If someone has the numbers Nintendo lost last quater that would be great, but I think Nintendo is projecting an operating loss of like 200 million USD by March? Although their management team made of lofty goal of 100 BILLION yen in operating profit by the end of the fiscal year.. whatever that is for Nintendo/Japan. 100 Billion Yen is ~1.3 Billion USD i believe. If they manage to actually meet that goal, then kudos to the staff. This will be a very hard working time for Nintendo staff all over the world. Nintendo will really be pushing overseas sales since thats where its lacking the most.

Edited by currysonic, 11 February 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#34 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

and what about sony and microsoft, who are full of failures, allover.. lol Simply the economy is bad and the smarter survives. Sony and MS are more dare and forcing, against gamers... They have greater risks of failing

Edited by Orion, 11 February 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#35 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

DOOOOOOOOOOMMMED!!!!

TROLLLLLLLD

Signature_DK.png

#36 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

there is also 1 more information hidden in the statistic website. If u compare all 3 companies... Nintendo is very stabilized compared to others... Others looking for opportunities, they are opportunitists... :laugh:

They have 1 machine that gives it all, but all the rest are bellow average.

ps: My fate calls me to buy a wii U soon... I won in a competition while ago a cup for my coffee *big size - WII U, a screen protector, a t-shirt, a stylus, a Lanyard, for wii U all.... and also far cry 3 for my pc... hmmm I could get NSMBU, but I choose farcry3 predators pack.... instead.. hehe

Edited by Orion, 11 February 2013 - 02:56 PM.

#37 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

If true I feel generally upset for him :(

#38 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

LOL this is about as real a Pam Anderson's tits.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#39 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

I hate people that say consoles are going to fail. Why support the ignorant idiots? Its stupid Wii U will be better than Wii and PS Vita will be better than PSP, saying a console is going to fail is feeding the masses those people who want a cheap $3 game over a game that actually is worth their time.
Like when 3DS first started I had to constantly tell the Sony fanboys shut the hell up, do you really want Mobile games to win over? They suck I don't know about you but I'd rather play Zelda, Little BIG Planet, Wipeout, Uncharted, Mario and Pokemon than Angry Birds why is probably the stupidest game ever.......played two versions of that game and I literally gave each one 2 mins because it wasn't worth my time...

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#40 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

This doesn't seem realistic. I wouldn't think Iwata would be crying after selling 2-3 million Wii Us within 2 months. That's nothing like the Dreamcast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!