44 replies to this topic

#1 monkeyfist

monkeyfist

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

my girlfriend broke up with me :(
WORSE Part is she's dating a close friend of mine :( I asked here why she left me and she said hes more mature. I was a little confused so I asked her to give me an example. so she say's well he drives and you don't. plus he plays xbox and you play wiiu. everyone knows wiiu is for kids. I was shocked. I'm thinking about getting an xbox to prove her wrong and maybe see if my mom will let me get my licence. You think If i play more fps she'll see the light? I dunno, i just feel lost :(

#2 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Well she is right. Grow up!!! Lmfao
Posted Image

#3 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

POPULAR

ok first tell her to go f**ck her self with a loaded shotgun and pull the trigger. second, i can see if a girl want to break up with a guy if hes immature but if the reasons are "he has a license" and "he plays xbox while you play a wii u" then i think she is the ones who needs to grow up. how old are you guys? honestly. you dont need to prove anything to her. if she thinks that playing xbox is more "mature" then you need to find a new gf that knows what maturity is and that will appreciate you for who you are.

#4 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

I think she made a good move. Obviously only kids play Wii U. Real men have cars, Xbox360's and PS3's.

Every 8 to 16 year old on this forum will tell you other wise and that's the biggest population of this forum so get ready to hear the opposite of what I'm telling you
Posted Image

#5 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

POPULAR

Playing Xbox makes you mature? So that's why so many kids play COD :laugh:

Edited by Koopaman, 11 February 2013 - 07:41 PM.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

In other words...

She's a complete b*tch and had to make up a reason up on the spot because she's a b*tch....

You deserve better bro.

And to anyone that say Wii U is "kiddy"...

FAWK YOU YOU'RE IGNORANT!!!!!!! I PUT IN COMIC SANS BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#7 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

If you want her back and want to impress her just get a PS3!

She sounds hot!
Posted Image

#8 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

If someone broke up with you just because your friend could drive and because you play a different console, she probably isn't the right person for you. I know you'll probably hear this a lot in this kind of situation, but there are a lot better people out there. Maybe it is just a matter of waiting for a little while until you find the right person. You will though, it is just a matter of being patient.

Edited by Elric, 11 February 2013 - 07:49 PM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#9 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

POPULAR

Please note how many people who play the XBox are children who rage-quit in Call of Duty, you don't need to change yourself for someone who left you for such an idiotic reason, driving a car and playing XBox instead of WiiU doesn't make you more or less mature, so I'd consider the girl the immature one.

by chance

#10 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

I disagree with every post in this thread as I'm sure none of the posters even have GF's

Just saying...
Posted Image

#11 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Well she is right. Grow up!!! Lmfao

Can't tell if trolling, or being a dick..

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#12 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Can't tell if trolling, or being a dick..

lol same here at first but hes trolling :P

#13 monkeyfist

monkeyfist

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Playing Xbox makes you mature? So that's why so many kids play COD

whaa? I just got COD for the wiiu :(

thanks for the kind words, but like the one guy above me said. how many of you have gf's and has this situation happened to any of you? maybe a girl's point of view would help?

#14 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

I disagree with every post in this thread as I'm sure none of the posters even have GF's

Just saying...

Can't tell if never heard of pep-talk or just plain stupid?
Oh and by posting "I disagree with every post in this thread" you're basically going against your previous statements, which kinda sorta means you agree with us, which is hypocrisy, soooo yeah.

thanks for the kind words, but like the one guy above me said. how many of you have gf's and has this situation happened to any of you? maybe a girl's point of view would help?

Edited by Firejoni3, 11 February 2013 - 08:03 PM.

by chance

#15 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

Can't tell if never heard of pep-talk or just plain stupid?
Oh and by posting "I disagree with every post in this thread" you're basically going against your previous statements, which kinda sorta means you agree with us, which is hypocrisy, soooo yeah.

hes trolling, no need to reply to him.

there is no need for a girls point of view for this situation. she broke up with you bc of an immaturity issue, with i can see a little of in you intro thread, but her two main reasons were: 1. that you dont have a license (i dont even have a license and im 20) and 2. that you have a wii u instead of an xbox360. both reasons show that she probably shouldnt be dating in the first place.

#16 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

It wouldn't.

Edited by Keanu Riives, 11 February 2013 - 08:34 PM.

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

#17 DeviousOne

DeviousOne

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Not having a different opinion isn't trolling. I've done multiple reviews on the site and have 90+ post

Second does anyone "giving" advice have a gf or piece of a** they are getting..

Point made

/thread

Edited by DeviousOne, 11 February 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Posted Image

#18 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

POPULAR

Not having a different opinion isn't trolling. I've done multiple reviews on the site and have 90+ post

Point made

/thread

ooooh you hav 90+ posts. you must get all the ladies. im pretty sure that when you go to a girl and tell her "I've done multiple reviews on the site and have 90+ post" that she will fall head over heels for you instantly.

Edited by Cozmo, 11 February 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#19 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

Point made

/thread

Yeah, totally.. telling him to grow up just because his (idiotic) girl friend did is not trolling at all.

Second, we aren't giving advice, we're stating our opinions.

Like my mom always says, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Edited by Keanu Riives, 11 February 2013 - 08:27 PM.

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

#20 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

You guys love getting trolled, don't you?

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!