• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

I suspect this game will be in the nintendo direct tomorrow.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#22 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

What game?

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#23 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

What game?

hah, sorry, the one we were talking about, need for speed wanted u.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#24 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

I hate EA with a passion, so it's no loss to me, they shoud have gone under in my opininon, not THQ or other fabulous developers we've lost over the years.

#25 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

I miss the old EA CEO I mean the one that came on nintendos stage last year at E3 :( I'm not gonna lie that report sounds fishy to me like a reporter miss understood or is just a trollin garden monkey meat wacker

Oh and one more thing. If the used games market ever leaves we will start seeing demos but not gonna lie a demo doesn't really make me want to buy the game at full price... Game sales for consoles without that ability to trade are going to drop unless they provide digital games for 20 bucks cheaper

Pretty sure they were just riding Nintendo well trying to at least so they could get origin on a console too bad no one likes it

#26 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

Wrong, and don't assume things. Nope, dont like it but is that stopping anyone else from hating! And he is an idiot because at E3 2011 he supported, and now he doesn't just like that because Microsoft and Sony showed them theirs.

Wrong. You're just acting silly and immature with your comments. Calling someone stupid just because the company he works for makes a business decision you don't like is just pathetic and immature.

#27 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

Wrong. You're just acting silly and immature with your comments. Calling someone stupid just because the company he works for makes a business decision you don't like is just pathetic and immature.

I have a feeling Origin plays a big part in that decision.

#28 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

I have a feeling Origin plays a big part in that decision.

I'm not so sure about that. As far as I'm aware its already neccessary for Mass Effect 3 and will probably be required for Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

#29 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

I'm not so sure about that. As far as I'm aware its already neccessary for Mass Effect 3 and will probably be required for Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

There is no dedicated origin app on Wii U that I know of yet. NFSMW will use autolog through MiiVerse. I don't know about the other versions of that game, but I know that Shift2 and other recent NFS games had you log into autolog rather than origin. I'm not sure about ME3 either, haven't played it on Wii U.

I was referring more to the point that they might want to be able to tie Origin into the OS somehow and want to be able to handle distribution of their own titles.

Edited by routerbad, 14 February 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#30 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

YAY!!!! I get cookies!

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!