YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Again, What does this have to do with E3?

E3 is about games.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#22 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

I actually had this game on 360, it's really good, I enjoyed it, I'm picking this up for Wii U.

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

We get a new game and we still have people crying about it. Jesus Christ.
40$ is a good price

Its people like you who are so easily pleased that makes it less likely for quality games to be released on the console. You seem like one of those casual gamers on the Wii who bought the shovelware games and gave develppers/publishers more of an incentive to release more of them rather then spending a decent amount of money and releasing quality AAA games. I've got news for you not all of us are like that.

#24 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

What the hell is the point of this? most games based on movies suck... except for the first iron man game and transformers game, those two were decent...

It is not based on the movie. It is is it's own game and one of the best I have played for a hero game

Its people like you who are so easily pleased that makes it less likely for quality games to be released on the console. You seem like one of those casual gamers on the Wii who bought the shovelware games and gave develppers/publishers more of an incentive to release more of them rather then spending a decent amount of money and releasing quality AAA games. I've got news for you not all of us are like that.

Shovelware? Heck the Wii had more and fun exclusives than the 360 and PS3 at least. Sure it had some stuff like the party games but consdering it was aired for all ages unlike the 360 and ps3 it is to be expected

Edited by NanamiGamerGrl17, 17 February 2013 - 10:22 AM.

Posted Image

#25 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

I dont see whats wrong with enjoying this game? I thought it was pretty good, nothing spectacular, but still a solid game. Hardly comparable to the shovelware that the Wii was plagued with.

Edited by Hunter, 17 February 2013 - 10:26 AM.

#26 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

It is not based on the movie. It is is it's own game and one of the best I have played for a hero game

One of the BEST?! Did you play the Batman arkham games?

Shovelware? Heck the Wii had more and fun exclusives than the 360 and PS3 at least. Sure it had some stuff like the party games but consdering it was aired for all ages unlike the 360 and ps3 it is to be expected

sfOI1m6.jpg

#27 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

can we all stop b*itching about getting a decent game on the wii u. again like stated before me but completely agreeable on my part, people *cough* like the ones complaining here* are whining about games not being ported to the wii u and the wii u not getting enough games and when it happens all you do is complain about how its not a AAA game. i would like AAA games and great exclusives as much as the next guy but when it not a HUGE hitter game you f**king whine. seriously. this even looks like a decent game with decent graphics. i could understand if it was just some lazy port of a 2 year old game, but its not and it comes with dlc at only 40 bux. stop whining.

Edited by Cozmo, 17 February 2013 - 10:36 AM.

#28 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

Arkam City was ok but I really enjoyed spiderman more tbh. Not bashing Batman AC it is fun and all but ehh not really as good as Spiderman to be. But it might just be who likes what hero over the other. I know people who enjoyed Ironman 2 game over Batman but they like Ironman series more so I think that matters too

Edited by NanamiGamerGrl17, 17 February 2013 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image

#29 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

Arkam City was ok but I really enjoyed spiderman more tbh. Not bashing Batman AC it is fun and all but ehh not really as good as Spiderman to be. But it might just be who likes what hero over the other. I know people who enjoyed Ironman 2 game over Batman but they like Ironman series more so I think that matters too

I never played ironman 2, I have the first game, and I quite enjoyed it...

And it was on Wii!

sfOI1m6.jpg

#30 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Well, go ahead and continue making ridiculous assumptions.

#31 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

is this going to be another dodgy straight lazy port? or have improvements been made? any video footage been released?...ive played a few spiderman games and have enjoyed them,some better than others,i may get this if its not a lazy port.

#32 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

Well, go ahead and continue making ridiculous assumptions.

I'm not the one making ridiculous assumptions its you who makes no sense.

is this going to be another dodgy straight lazy port? or have improvements been made? any video footage been released?...ive played a few spiderman games and have enjoyed them,some better than others,i may get this if its not a lazy port.

The games not good to begin with so no improvements are going to help anyway.

#33 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

The games not good to begin with so no improvements are going to help anyway.

Thats your oppinion,i quite liked the other spiderman games and if this isnt another lazy port i may buy it

#34 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

Thats your oppinion,i quite liked the other spiderman games and if this isnt another lazy port i may buy it

Its not just my opinion. Its the opinion of the majority out there. If you don't mind paying for and playing a game that is poor and not up to par then go for it.

#35 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

Its not just my opinion. Its the opinion of the majority out there. If you don't mind paying for and playing a game that is poor and not up to par then go for it.

Well its lucky im not a sheep and dont follow the masses then...if this has improvements made i may buy it :)

#36 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

Well its lucky im not a sheep and dont follow the masses then...if this has improvements made i may buy it :)

Its got nothing to do with that. No one is stopping you buying the game. That doesn't deter from the fact its a poorly received game on the other platforms and is likely to be the same on the Wii. If you want to waste your money that's your perogative.

#37 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

As I am 100% in support of any 3rd party release, I will be buying the game as soon as it launches. I don't even care if it turns out to be a bad port. I'm just giving 3rd party Wii U devs my support.

#38 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

I have this for PS3 and I was very impressed by it. I am glad it is coming to Wii U. It is funny: You guys whine about ports, yet you want as many 3rd party games on the Wii U. Beggers can't be choosers, you know.

#39 Phanto

Phanto

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Phanto

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

I have this for PS3 and I was very impressed by it. I am glad it is coming to Wii U. It is funny: You guys whine about ports, yet you want as many 3rd party games on the Wii U. Beggers can't be choosers, you know.

I never complained about ports. I am loving Batman: Arkham City on Wii U. Looking forward to getting Mass Effect 3 in March (when I actually have the money to buy it).

#40 Hellsing

Hellsing

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

I find it surprising that people complain about a game being released for the Wii U. Like seriously, what harm does that do? -_-
The more games the merrier, I'll be getting it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!