• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Your statement singles out TT games as just bringing a lazy port to the system. There's nothing here that would suggest this statement was intended for third parties in general.

Yes and my statement is not only valid in the context of the games in question but also third party developers in general. It doesn't even single out TT Games as its Warner Bros. who is funding and publishing the game. My statement is a general one regards the development and publishing of third party games on the Wii U. You obviously are finding it hard to understand what I am saying.

#22 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Yes and my statement is not only valid in the context of the games in question but also third party developers in general. It doesn't even single out TT Games as its Warner Bros. who is funding and publishing the game. My statement is a general one regards the development and publishing of third party games on the Wii U. You obviously are finding it hard to understand what I am saying.

Your statement does single out Tt games because they are the ones who allocate resources to individual projects within their space.  Your statement was not a general one, it was a pointed one, at the developers and publisher of this particular game.  Trying to assert any other context would render the entire statement meaningless, "Good game, but they should be putting resources elsewhere" does not imply third parties in general.  You are obviously having a hard time forming words and sentences that convey the thoughts bouncing around in your head.

#23 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Your statement does single out Tt games because they are the ones who allocate resources to individual projects within their space. Your statement was not a general one, it was a pointed one, at the developers and publisher of this particular game. Trying to assert any other context would render the entire statement meaningless, "Good game, but they should be putting resources elsewhere" does not imply third parties in general. You are obviously having a hard time forming words and sentences that convey the thoughts bouncing around in your head.

Absolute rubbish. I suggest you actually read what I said and make an effort to actually understand what I said. My statement doesn't single out any one least of all TT and it was a general one. There is nothing wrong with the the way I form words and sentences or convey my thoughts. I suggest you stop insulting people's intelligence and trolling with your unwarranted comments. If you can't actually add anything constructive to the discussion then I suggest you don't post at all and stop wasting people's time with your rubbish posts as you have no clue what you're talking about.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 04 March 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#24 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

Absolute rubbish. I suggest you actually read what I said and make an effort to actually understand what I said. My statement doesn't single out any one least of all TT and it was a general one. There is nothing wrong with the the way I form words and sentences or convey my thoughts. I suggest you stop insulting people's intelligence and trolling with your unwarranted comments. If you can't actually add anything constructive to the discussion then I suggest you don't post at all and stop wasting people's time with your rubbish posts as you have no clue what you're talking about.

I think you need to go back and reread what you said.  You may have meant it that way but you certainly did not write it that way.  It wasn't a hard post to read, and I'm not trolling, pot, meet kettle.  I'm trying to add something constructive, by pointing out that what you said and what you think you said do not line up at all.  If you would just either own up to it and say something like "well this is what I meant" rather than trying to make everyone see it your way through blunt force trauma, you would be better received.  As it is, you're wasting posts insulting everyone else's intelligence here, rather than accepting that maybe what you posted could have been worded differently.  Have some humility, good sir, we are but human.

#25 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

im behind on my lego games so i might jump on this one to catch up. i really enjoyed the first lego batman, is this one better are on par? my favs are definitely the lego star wars 

Save the Deku trees!

#26 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Found the xbox version fun, but won't dare get this at full price.

794144.png?13383682

#27 dustinb12

dustinb12

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    CM Punk, Zelda, Mario, Batman, ECW

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

i concur. this aint a $60 title for me

Save the Deku trees!

#28 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

i concur. this aint a $60 title for me

I really hope they don't have the gall to release it for the full price of a AAA title.  I wouldn't buy it either.

#29 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

Meh, I got it on Wii already, it was all right I mean... it wasn't the best or worst game in the world, but I think the first game was better.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!