24 replies to this topic

#21 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

They stated before launch it won't be coming to the wii u.

If there's money in it, it will get ported. Just as of now there might not be. But when the Wii U sales go up there may be a market and it'll get ported. Just like Resident Evil 4 for the gamecube with Capcom....

#22 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

When developers don't use female characters as leads people complain. When they do they complain.

That's feminism for you!

If there's money in it, it will get ported. Just as of now there might not be. But when the Wii U sales go up there may be a market and it'll get ported. Just like Resident Evil 4 for the gamecube with Capcom....

Crystal Dynamics said they dont want to do a port. They said if it was coming to Wii U they would build from the ground up with extra features

#23 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

They won't make enough money back on the WiiU, in six months i will of completed the game on my X360, the Tomb Raider Collectors Edition i ordered arrived yesterday.

#24 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

And in which case anyone who really wanted it would have most likely own it already on another system, thus causing the wii u sales to be low. Exactly like all the ports wii u got at launch that came out on other systems 6 months or more in advance, if it's not released the same day or very close to other consoles it's generally doomed.

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#25 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

there is zero chance this will come to the WiiU.

I dont know about that, once more systems sell, or when they decide to drop a new edition of some sort, I'm sure they'll port it over, which I'm going to wait for. It's not like the system can't handle it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!