#1 SnobbishTurban

SnobbishTurban

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, Banjo-Kazooie.

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:13 AM

Hey, I'm new here. Some chocobo_Kirby Freak showed me this site. Seems like an nice and active forum. I hope to stay active and post around.

You laugh at me because I am different. I pity you because you're all the same.

#2 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

Welcome to Wii U Forums!

I'm AMAC, a Yoshi fan and one of the forum's Bronies. I'm also its moderator, so if you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me. We also have a group of Guides (their names are in orange) who can help you with any non-technical problems that don't require a moderator/admin.

You're right about this being an active forum; It's the most active Wii U Forum in the world and hopefully it'll get much more active towards the Wii U's launch.

Anyway, remember to post lots and not to break any of our rules! I hope you have a great time here!

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:58 AM

Hiya Turban!

Welcome to the Wii U Forums! I'm Auzzie Wingman, and I'm a Guide here. You can always feel free to ask me anything about anything.
This place is really, really nice in comparison to a lot of other gaming forums. Almost like calling others a noob is a hidden offence.
The place will get a lot more livelier when the Wii U comes around, so I suppose if you have the time, you can be an ambassador or something.
So yeah, stick to the rules, post lots so we get to know you better, and always know you can call on the Guides, AMAC or Feld0 for assistance.

(As much as I like to shorten everyone's name so it's easier for me, calling you Snobbish or Turban is going to be weird for me)

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:13 AM

Hello! Don't worry, while it isn't that crowded yet, pretty much all of our users are nice. I haven't met a single user who was mean (comparing to IGN, sadly 70% are all bad people). If you need any help just contact Feld0 or AMAC.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#5 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:19 AM

]

Hello! Don't worry, while it isn't that crowded yet, pretty much all of our users are nice. I haven't met a single user who was mean (comparing to IGN, sadly 70% are all bad people). If you need any help just contact Feld0 or AMAC.

You seem to be forgetting me being mean.... :D
Anyways, Welcome. I'm Lord N, the Forum's resident Pokemon nerd, and I hope you will enjoy your time here. If you have any technical questions, its best to ask either Feld0(Awesome Admin) or AMAC( Marvelous Mod) for help. Any non-tech questions can be asked to any one of us orange guides. I hope to see you Around

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#6 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:13 AM

Hey, I'm new here. Some chocobo_Kirby Freak showed me this site. Seems like an nice and active forum. I hope to stay active and post around.

Yeah that was me. ;) , It's really nice here so I hope you stick around.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#7 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:20 AM

It's been awhile since we had an intro thread, so I'm glad you turned out to be one of those people who actually took the initiative to make one (I did too when I joined!).

Edited by BassDropper, 05 December 2012 - 09:46 PM.

#8 SnobbishTurban

SnobbishTurban

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

It's been awhile since we had an intro thread, so I'm glad you turned out to be one of those people who actually took the initiative to make one (I did too when I joined!).

Yeah, I often make introducing threads when I join a forum (even if there's no introduction forum). It makes you feel more comfortable and shows that I'm not one of those register-and-never-actually-post-somtehing kind of guy.

Edited by SnobbishTurban, 02 August 2011 - 06:13 AM.

#9 Homer Fanboy

Homer Fanboy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    I am a Simpsons freak!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the forums, SnobbishTurban! In am Homer Fanboy, a guide at this site. (Some people call me Homer or HF for short.:D ) If you have any questions feel free to ask me, any of the other guides, or Feld0 and AMAC. I see you like Final Fantasy! Do you like Kingdom Hearts? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site, and remember to read the rules! :P

#10 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

Yeah, I often make introducing threads when I join a forum (even if there's no introduction forum). It makes you feel more comfortable and shows that I'm not one of those register-and-never-actually-post-somtehing kind of guy.

Yeah, especially those people who are like "Here's my FC, I'll add you" and then they never come back.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#11 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:34 AM

Hey there. I'm superdarkyoshi, the eh... Darkest yoshi. One fascinated with dreams and the paranormal. Also a writer poet and musician. Read the rules, ask questions, and post lots!

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#12 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

Hey SnobbishTurban, welcome to the largest forums about the Wii U! Remember to read the rules. Also if you need any non-technical help, the guides will be able to help you out. The guides names are in orange. Technical help should all be dealt with Feld0, our administrator and AMAC, our moderator.
I hope you have fun and post lots!

Edited by nintendo3DS, 03 August 2011 - 10:02 AM.

#13 SnobbishTurban

SnobbishTurban

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:16 AM

SnobbisHTurban,

Random capitalization, suspicious.

#14 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:04 AM

Random capitalization, suspicious.

Sorry about that, my keyboard isn't the best. So I might of pressed the Shift button by mistake.

Edited by nintendo3DS, 03 August 2011 - 10:04 AM.

#15 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

Welcome to the forums Snobbish Turban.
If you need any non-technical help, or need someone to help you clarify the rules, I'm all ears.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and don't forget to check out each and every section of the forum!

See ya 'round

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!