Photo

Have you ever heard the slice of metal through wind when a Katana strikes?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Katana_Strike

Katana_Strike

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

Wassup,

I hate these threads as I never know what to say... I like fantasy novels, I like video games - Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. RPG favourite genre so I hope you won't be alarmed by the fact that I don't like the Wii... but I love my DS very much. So many RPGs to choose from.

i hope to make many friends here so that we can all play online once the Wii U comes :3. I hope to make interesting topics and post a lot but I'm not promising anthing.

That is all.

#2 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:14 AM

Welcome to the largest forum about the Wii U Katana! Be sure to read the rules if you haven't already.
If you need any non-technical help, the guides will probably be able to help you. The guides names are in orange, so it shouldn't be to trouble finding me/them. All technical help should all be dealt with Feld0, our administrator and AMAC, our moderator.
I am nintendo3DS, a big fan of Yoshi and Luigi. I am waiting for Yoshi's Island to come to the 3DS, all I have to do is wait. :P

I hope you have fun and post lots!

Edited by nintendo3DS, 04 August 2011 - 05:14 AM.

#3 Katana_Strike

Katana_Strike

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

Welcome to the largest forum about the Wii U Katana! Be sure to read the rules if you haven't already.
If you need any non-technical help, the guides will probably be able to help you. The guides names are in orange, so it shouldn't be to trouble finding me/them. All technical help should all be dealt with Feld0, our administrator and AMAC, our moderator.
I am nintendo3DS, a big fan of Yoshi and Luigi. I am waiting for Yoshi's Island to come to the 3DS, all I have to do is wait. :P

I hope you have fun and post lots!

I guessing you're a guide then, thank you for your welcome. I don't think I've been to a forum that's had guides before that's pretty neat :3 . I've managed to update a profile pic and background but I just need to find the place to input location, about me etc etc

#4 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Welcome to Wii U Forums Katana_Strike!

I'm AMAC, a Yoshi fan, Brony and the forum's moderator. If you ever need any help, you can PM me or the forum's admin, Feld0. The guides are also capable of giving you any non-technical help (anything that doesn't need any mode/admin priveleges).

If you want to edit your information, you can go to your settings page. Here's a direct link if you can't find it: http://thewiiu.com/i...e&module=usercp

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

#5 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:06 AM

Hi. Period.

Is what I would have done if I was short on time
But I'm long on time (geddit?). So I'll do a relatively personal introduction.

I'm HaHa-No, I have no fancy ranks or titles, but if you need help about anything and nobody else is online because they all died feel free to use me as a source for information *breathes*! I'm renowned through most of my friends for my witty sense of humour blah blah blah. I'm also a fan of RPG games, my PC can't handle well but I can run DS-ish level games on terms of graphics with a silky smooth 55-70 framerate. I hope you enjoy your times on these forums.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#6 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

Welcome to the forums Katana Strike. Nice opening for the movie, but where's the rest? (Because of your thread title and yours)

As the others have told you, have a look at the forums, and check out each section of it.
On the top right of the screen is the view new content button, which might come in useful for you :P

I have the same problem though. For all of these threads I never know what to put in my opening post, so it usually comes out boring. (Although I am not...)

Well I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need help clarifying something in the rules or some other form of non-technical help, I'd be glad to help you :(

#7 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:51 AM

Welcome. I am Lord N, the resident Major Pokemon Fanboy. I hope you will enjoy your time here. If you have any issues, either ask a guide or a mod for help.

Edited by Lord N, 04 August 2011 - 09:51 AM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#8 Homer Fanboy

Homer Fanboy

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Fandom:
    I am a Simpsons freak!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

Welcome to the site Katana! I am Homer Fanboy, a guide at this site. I also like Kingdom Hearts. :D May I ask why you don't like the Wii? Remember to red the rules if you haven't already, and if you have any problems or questions feel free to ask one of our guides, Feld0(our Administrator), or AMAC(our Moderator). Well that's about it; remember to post lots and have fun! ;)

#9 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Your topic name is distracting XD

Anyways, welcome! If you need any help, give a PM to the best mods of all forums, Feld0 and AMAC.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#10 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Hey there, Katana!

I am Auzzie Wingman, a guide, and for the sake of not repeating everyone else's comments already, yes, I have heard the slice of metal through wind when a katana strikes...

I've also heard of glass shattering as a result.
You can ask me anything.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#11 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

Hello Yello!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums! I hope you have a great time here and remember to CHECK THE RULES! If you have any questions ask a Guide or AMAC and Feld0
Posted Image

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

Hey there. I am superdarkyoshi, the eh, darkest yoshi. I am guessing you are a poet, since you posted some poetry already. Final fantasy is really a great series, but I actually like kingdom hearts better because I can actually beat it. I have never beaten a mario game or a final fantasy game. I just suck too much at video games. Anyway, I am a musician, poet, and writer. I am fascinated with dreams and the paranormal and am dedicated to researching it. Make sure to read the rules, ask questions if you have them, and post lots! Hope you enjoy your stay at the forum.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#13 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

Hi welcome to the forums Katana_Strike

I am Epic Kirby a major fan of the Kirby series of games. I really enjoy FF games too and your icon pic is one of my favourite characters from the series. I really enjoy Kingdom Hearts too and am really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3DS. If you need any help the guides, the moderator (AMAC) and the administrator (Feld0) are on hand to answer your questions.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!