• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Indyrams

Indyrams

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

I've been wanting sequel to the Gamecubes game.
It was so good!!
I know a 2nd game is out for the 3DS.
But I'd like another console game for the Wii U.
They could implement the gamepad play into it.
It would really be a cool game!

#2 Jasper

Jasper

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

LM2 just came out. Please. I'd rather have a horsing new IP right now.

#3 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

I've been wanting sequel to the Gamecubes game.
It was so good!!
I know a 2nd game is out for the 3DS.
But I'd like another console game for the Wii U.
They could implement the gamepad play into it.
It would really be a cool game!

The second ones only just been released and you're already talking about a third one. Just because the second one is on 3DS doesnt make ot any less of a game then the first one. Honestly.

#4 Indyrams

Indyrams

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

The second ones only just been released and you're already talking about a third one. Just because the second one is on 3DS doesnt make ot any less of a game then the first one. Honestly.

I didn't say it was less of a game.
Im just saying, console games are bigger.
Besides, i have a Wii U already. Not a 3DS, so I'm more concerned about games coming to a platform I ready have.

#5 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

Can we wait until the second one has been out for longer than a month before we start talking about sequels? It sounds a bit too early. Even though I don't care for the second game, it's obviously a good game if lots of people are enjoying it. Buy it.

Edited by Gaymer, 07 April 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#6 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Can we wait until the second one has been out for longer than a month before we start talking about sequels? It sounds a bit too early. Even though I don't care for the second game, it's obviously a good game if lots of people are enjoying it. Buy it.

Exactly.

I didn't say it was less of a game.
Im just saying, console games are bigger.
Besides, i have a Wii U already. Not a 3DS, so I'm more concerned about games coming to a platform I ready have.

Never the less you're implying releasing games on the 3DS are not worth it because its a portable console. Just because you don't have one doesn't mean games shouldn't be released on it rather then on the Wii U. You have to accept the fact that not all games you want to play will be released on the Wii U. If you want to play Luigi's Mansion that badly I suggest you buy a 3DS or save up for one.

#7 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Exactly.

Never the less you're implying releasing games on the 3DS are not worth it because its a portable console. Just because you don't have one doesn't mean games shouldn't be released on it rather then on the Wii U. You have to accept the fact that not all games you want to play will be released on the Wii U. If you want to play Luigi's Mansion that badly I suggest you buy a 3DS or save up for one.

I know, right? He's implying that the 3DS one is inferior simply because it's on a portable console. If anything, the 3DS one is bigger than the original. The gap is closing between portable games and consoles. So I don't understand this mindset.

#8 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

Wow leave this guy alone. You guys are so quick to attack lol. He just said he wants a new console LM.

#9 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

Wow leave this guy alone. You guys are so quick to attack lol. He just said he wants a new console LM.

He's also saying that LM2 is inferior because it's on the 3DS.

#10 Indyrams

Indyrams

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

He's also saying that LM2 is inferior because it's on the 3DS.

No I didn't! Dang, I said Console games are bigger, meaning much more budget put into the game as it requires more since it's for console.

Sheesh!

I am not bashing portable games, I only said I want console games more because I don't have a 3DS.

Y'all filled in the blanks with your own words.

Thank you!!

#11 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

No I didn't! Dang, I said Console games are bigger, meaning much more budget put into the game as it requires more since it's for console.

Sheesh!

I am not bashing portable games, I only said I want console games more because I don't have a 3DS.

Y'all filled in the blanks with your own words.

Thank you!!

Again, what makes you assume the 3DS one wasn't given a big budget? You act like simply because it's a portable console, they can't be AAA games. That is where you're wrong.

#12 Indyrams

Indyrams

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

Again, what makes you assume the 3DS one wasn't given a big budget? You act like simply because it's a portable console, they can't be AAA games. That is where you're wrong.

I am just saying.

Compared to a WiiU game it may not be as big.

Because with the Wii U, there corp orating it to the whole system as well and the Gamepad.

Besides, the WiiU is a new console, ofcourse every game made for it is gonna be HUGE.

#13 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

I am just saying.

Compared to a WiiU game it may not be as big.

Because with the Wii U, there corp orating it to the whole system as well and the Gamepad.

Besides, the WiiU is a new console, ofcourse every game made for it is gonna be HUGE.

You're not making any sense. What can the Wii U do for Luigi's Mansion that the 3DS can't do? Aside from slightly better graphics and playing on a bigger screen. You're indirectly calling the 3DS one inferior because it's not a console game. Read what you're saying.

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

You're not making any sense. What can the Wii U do for Luigi's Mansion that the 3DS can't do? Aside from slightly better graphics and playing on a bigger screen. You're indirectly calling the 3DS one inferior because it's not a console game. Read what you're saying.

2GB cart. 25GB disc.

Larger, HD mansions.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

2GB cart. 25GB disc.

Larger, HD mansions.

2GB isn't even the largest cartridge. And unless the game has MGS cutscenes, it's not going to fill up a 25 GB disc.

#16 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

2GB isn't even the largest cartridge. And unless the game has MGS cutscenes, it's not going to fill up a 25 GB disc.

Have you played LM2?

It's pretty much all cut scenes.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#17 Jasper

Jasper

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Have you played LM2?

but they still fit on a tiny cartridge

proof lm is good enough on 3DS

#18 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

Have you played LM2?

as Jasper said, you just backed yourself up in a hole there, honey.

#19 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

but they still fit on a tiny cartridge

proof lm is good enough on 3DS

as Jasper said, you just backed yourself up in a hole there, honey.

>>>Larger mansions.

How did I do such a thing?

The larger the levels, the more opportunities for cut scenes.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#20 Jasper

Jasper

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

>>>Larger mansions.

How did I do such a thing?

The larger the levels, the more opportunities for cut scenes.

but we don't need larger mansions. then luigi will get lost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!