Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

but we don't need larger mansions. then luigi will get lost.

The upad has a gyrometer to tell direction, so that's a feature of the wii u that would make the game ever better.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#22 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

The upad has a gyrometer to tell direction, so that's a feature of the wii u that would make the game ever better.

I think Nintendo might just wait until a rise in Wii U to port this game over. But this is a wonderful idea. Maybe Lugui Manison 2 on Wii U may bring the gamecube players of the original back?

#23 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

Man, way to jump on the OP. I love LM2 and would love a Wii U entry. I know what he means though. Having the game on Wii U would allow for the game to evolve on a more grand scale. Better visuals and use of NFC etc.etc.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#24 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:26 PM

I think Nintendo might just wait until a rise in Wii U to port this game over. But this is a wonderful idea. Maybe Lugui Manison 2 on Wii U may bring the gamecube players of the original back?

My thinking as well. Would be cool to see a port over to Wii U of the 3DS LM Dark Moon and have connectivity similar to that of Monster Hunter with local multiplayer, and take your game with you between the two systems.

Edited by Sorceror12, 07 April 2013 - 12:26 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#25 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

I know, right? He's implying that the 3DS one is inferior simply because it's on a portable console. If anything, the 3DS one is bigger than the original. The gap is closing between portable games and consoles. So I don't understand this mindset.

What he means is: "It would have been bigger if it had been on Wii U" which is actually true.

Posted Image

#26 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:20 AM

What he means is: "It would have been bigger if it had been on Wii U" which is actually true.

Maybe so but one shouldn't be dismissing the 3DS game just because its on the 3DS. Considering it was just released and knowing how Nintendo operates its not likely there will be a Wii U game anytime soon.

#27 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

2GB aint nouthin

#28 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Luigi's Mansion X Silent Hill?

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#29 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Nintendo seem to like crossovers, let's have Luigi x Ghostbusters :P

Edited by Penguin101, 08 April 2013 - 10:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!