Photo

UPDATED: Majora’s Mask 3D Listed on Xtralife (With Release Date)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

http://www.zeldainfo...ted-on-xtralife

Your thoughts on this?

eEG8Ies.png

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Would be nice if it were true. <3 Majora's Mask.

#3 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

Better not be true! I want a original Zelda game for 3DS and not another remake. 

Jontron.jpg

#4 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

MY THOUGHTS:

HOLY F****ing ************************ F*** YEAH!

Better not be true! I want a original Zelda game for 3DS and not another remake. 

I have a feeling we'll see original games for both platforms around the same time.  

#5 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

The same exact thing happened a few months ago the day before a Nintendo Direct. I would love this to be true, though a Wii U version would be better. We'll see tomorrow!

#6 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

They also leaked the nexus 7 a while back.

And, if that's not enough, this page has been up since before pokemon X and Y and was coded to go up tomorrow, if it was fake, than this is the biggest coincidence ever.

794144.png?13383682

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

This would be developed by a separate team than the main series games. Would definitely make the wait more bearable!  

#8 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

It would be cool if it was on Wii U or something, ......Oh god, that means i have to complete everything all over again, and Majora's mask is the toughest. completed in the N64, completed on Zelda collection, and VC version, NOW THIS! Ugh!

They did say they are working on a new Zelda title before releasing Wind Waker HD. I'm guessing 2 years.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#9 Ashurii

Ashurii

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

This would be developed by a separate team than the main series games. Would definitely make the wait more bearable!  

But isn't releasing two Zeldas in the same year kinda ehh? I mean I know it is a remake made by Ghrezzo or whatever but idk seems bad for sales. Then again it is Nintendo and they have done odd stuff before

It would be cool if it was on Wii U or something, ......Oh god, that means i have to complete everything all over again, and Majora's mask is the toughest. completed in the N64, completed on Zelda collection, and VC version, NOW THIS! Ugh!

They did say they are working on a new Zelda title before releasing Wind Waker HD. I'm guessing 2 years.

I thought that was for Wii U since it was a Wii U direct 

Jontron.jpg

#10 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

This site also lists Super Smash Bros Brawl on 3DS. I'm not holding my breath. Still want to see it happen though.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#11 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

What's the likelihood that MM 3D is like Wind Waker HD - a game we get while the new one is being worked on?

#12 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

I thought that was for Wii U since it was a Wii U direct 

Do you mean you want a main Zelda title for the 3DS? They could make another sequel to the toon link versions like they've been doing since Minish cap, I wouldn't mind since those games are a throwback to the classic Zelda games.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#13 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Y u no new game. I call BS tho.
No sig.

#14 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

why can't it come to the eshop as a virtual console game for 3DS instead of redeveloping it? I like the graphics of the n64 over the engine in OoT 3D anyway

#15 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Majora's Mask 3D will be revealed tomorrow. I dunno. I have a gut feeling. We'll see...

Posted Image

#16 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

So if this was true... they they are making 2 Zelda remakes + a new zelda game.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#17 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

its not like it matters, nintendo doesnt waste their time making it, the people who made OoT3d does, so the people that matter are making a real game for the 3ds, or wii u (well, wii u for sure, i dont know if they touched the 3ds yet)

wa3Nq7j.png

#18 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Majora's Mask 3D will be revealed tomorrow. I dunno. I have a gut feeling. We'll see...

You're not the only one.

eEG8Ies.png

#19 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

Yes!!  I'm ashamed to admit it but I never played the original one and would rather get this than the current VC version!

Edited by kokirii, 16 April 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#20 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

I love Majora's Mask. It's my favorite Zelda game ever. But no, just no. This better not be true.

I'm sick of Nintendo's lies. They said that a new Zelda was coming to the 3DS first. And if you think this won't impact the release of a new Zelda on the 3DS, you're not looking at the whole picture. Everybody thinks "Oh, Grezzo's developing it, quit worrying everybody!" but you don't seem to realize that development is not the only factor into when a game is released. Marketing is, as well. Majora's Mask 3D would be marketed as a full retail Zelda game for the 3DS.

When we go back through the handheld titles of Zelda, the schedule of release for them - including ports/remakes and titles developed by non-Nintendo companies - it is remarkably consistent outside of console gaps (which is not what we have here). That is they are spaced out by a couple to a few years.

I did not get a 3DS to play remastered ports of thirteen year old games! Nintendo said they would release a brand new Zelda first! Now you're telling me that I'm going to have to wait a couple of years? Come on, Nintendo! Your lies are getting on my last nerve and I'm not paying another $40 for a thirteen year old game with updated textures.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!